Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. (1260 Views)

She Says 'no', Then Weeks Later She Proposes, Will You Accept? / Lost Your Virginity Because Of Blackberry, Two Days Later, It Got Stolen‪‬ / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
U meet a cute chic at an event. U start up a chat with her intending to toast her.

Its time to leave and coincidentally ur both headed in the same direction, so as Mr. Nice guy, u offer to pay her t.fare. Before she reaches her point to alight, u both exchange numbas.

Two days later she flashes u, u call her. She asks for airtime. U obliged as u tot u were just helping a lady in distress. U had no change and d vendor had no change, so u kukuma send her 500 airtime.

Three days later, she flashes u again. U call her and she needs a favour from u. She wants glo 1500 for her bis subscription. U promised to send it.

U forgot to send it cos u were busy. She sends u a text to remind u. So u ask her to come ova to ya place so u guys could hang in and mingle since u guys stay close. She provoke saying "na becos of common glo 1500 u want make I come ya house?"

Wait oh! In less dan a week, she wants to shop 2k from dis guy. Abi she don forget say we just meet less dan 7 days ago? Na wa oh! Na so dem day do am now?
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by Dbestmax(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
I can't kip giving wen she dosent giv bak.... ADAM WISE B4 EVE WAS CREATED
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by Dbestmax(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mtcheww ...dat 500 sef na Xmas gift....Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by irishCream: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Op did this happen to u?

I need a response b4 I contribute tongue
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
op is high on lizard shhhhit
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
irishCream:
Op did this happen to u?

I need a response b4 I contribute tongue

I day tell u true true u day ask for nafdac number. Na wa oh! Abi u want see my registration too?

Yes! It happened to me. A whole Obong-Ikpa of Abak nation. Iyanmi!

I been day even discuss d mata with one of ma guys yesterday when him come day yan him mata say him own na d very next day afta him just add one babe for bbm na d taxing start. Na wa oh.

Oya commentinunu!
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by arimahoseloka(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
datz wat chicks do these days. very irritating. they can't stay 2 days without begging u. free d girl joor. they think every guy Na fool.
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
BEsT RaPpEr BaWo
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by chymystique(f): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
obongproff:

I day tell u true true u day ask for nafdac number. Na wa oh! Abi u want see my registration too?

I been day even discuss d mata with one of ma guys yesterday when him come day yan him mata say him own na d very next day afta him just add one babe for bbm na d taxing start. Na wa oh.

Oya commentinunu!
I didn't wanna comment but this your post got me all cracked up! LOL.. grin grin grin..

Guy them jazz you?? You for don send am the 1500 recharge card na..... Haha grin cheesy.. That gal na agbero oo. She wan use your head play small ludo cheesy cheesy

Op, better wisen up oo cause some gals are not smiling when it comes to cash stuffs. Lol
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by Emmysteve(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
And you no insult her papa yansh? Very very irritating. Without even asking her out? I hate it when girl ask me for money. Just bone the bitchhhe. U did a very big mistake for giving her that 5h. Delete her number sharply. May Thunder fire her yansh. Nonsense
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by MisterLongman(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
obongproff:

Oya commentinunu!
You sef na father christmas wey dey dispense pass Atm
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by ozo13(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
grin most ladies ds days r very irritating. D one I met inside cab even before I even make moves of asking her out told me she wanna rent an apartment n she was asked to pay 1.5yrs rent.she was now telling me she got d cash for only one yr n was expecting me to pay d remaining 6mnths. grin grin grin grin.I think I know wat to do wn am ready to strike her. grin grin grin she no go Colet pass 2k grin
obongproff:
U meet a cute chic at an event. U start up a chat with her intending to toast her.

Its time to leave and coincidentally ur both headed in the same direction, so as Mr. Nice guy, u offer to pay her t.fare. Before she reaches her point to alight, u both exchange numbas.

Two days later she flashes u, u call her. She asks for airtime. U obliged as u tot u were just helping a lady in distress. U had no change and d vendor had no change, so u kukuma send her 500 airtime.

Three days later, she flashes u again. U call her and she needs a favour from u. She wants glo 1500 for her bis subscription. U promised to send it.

U forgot to send it cos u were busy. She sends u a text to remind u. So u ask her to come ova to ya place so u guys could hang in and mingle since u guys stay close. She provoke saying "na becos of common glo 1500 u want make I come ya house?"

Wait oh! In less dan a week, she wants to shop 2k from dis guy. Abi she don forget say we just meet less dan 7 days ago? Na wa oh! Na so dem day do am now?

1 Like

Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
RUN!!!
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by Afrok(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Abeg is there a particular joint where these ladies do stay? I wanna avoid places like that wink tongue.

1 Like

Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by tmanis(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
You just got recharge_card zoned grin
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by LadyCaty(f): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gurls aint smiling oo..odikwa egwu o.. grin
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by nickz(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
lowclass! lowclass! lowclass!
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
MisterLongman:

You sef na father christmas wey dey dispense pass Atm

I no be fada xmas oh. Its just dat sometimes I day be cheerful giver and e happen for one of dose days when I day my cheerful giver mode. Na when bis subcription mata come out na him I know say wahala don day. cheesy
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by tonididdy(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Na so 'banga girls' dey do.
@op u for give am the card...she go bliv you attend control come your zanga, na there u go smoke her punanis till smoking red hot.
U fkup...gv me ha numbr
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by Exjoker(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
Op don test pepe...how e take end now op?
Re: Two Days Later, She Needs Recharge Card. by mikron(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
obongproff:

u be iti for even sending her d initial amount. A girl that will love u will not go as far as demanding for stuffs from u, by their fruits u shall knw them

(1) (Reply)

Should I Deflower Her? / Today's Relationship, You Can Touch Each Other, But Not Each Other's Phone! Why? / The Forbidden Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.