Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,161 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

Neymar, Messi & Suarez In Unstoppable Form - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar, Messi & Suarez In Unstoppable Form (1381 Views)

Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo: Is Brazilian Now World's Best Player? / Messi-suarez-neymar(msn) V Benzema-bale-cristiano Ronaldo (BBC) / Me, Neymar, Messi Best In The World-suarez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar, Messi & Suarez In Unstoppable Form by Mybettingtips(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
FC Barcelona trio, Lionel Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez, are in unstoppable form after scoring eight goals with their national teams. Messi came on as a second-half substitute in Argentina’s 7-0 rout over Hong Kong and it took him only 30 minutes to score a brace, while Suarez also scored a brace for Uruguay in a 3-0 friendly win over Oman. Brazil wonder kid, Neymar, was even more prolific in front of goal after scoring all four goals in the Selecao’s 4-0 against Japan. All three Barcelona forwards seem in great form and raring to link up for the Catalan giants for the first time when they face Real Madrid in the El Clasico. It’s now only ten days until Barcelona and Real will clash in the first El Clasico of the season and the massive game also marks the end of Suarez’s ban. It is yet to be seen whether Barcelona coach, Luis Enrique, will hand the Uruguayan his official first-team debut at the Bernabeu, but he seems ready to blend in alongside Messi and Neymar. Despite Suarez’s absence Barcelona have already scored 22 goals this season, with the partnership between Messi and Neymar scoring 15 of them. Suarez has also scored two braces for Barcelona’s B-side already and he seems to be ready to leave his mark in Spain. However, before Suarez can return Barcelona face Eibar in their next La Liga game on Saturday.
Do you think Real Madrid’s defence can stop Messi, Neymar and Suarez?

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Messi & Suarez In Unstoppable Form by Johnnoo(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Fantastic players cool
Re: Neymar, Messi & Suarez In Unstoppable Form by Dbestmax(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
HAHAHAHA

Way to go boiz.... WAY TO GO BOIZ...! BEST TRIO EVA... BARCELONA ALL THE WAY
Re: Neymar, Messi & Suarez In Unstoppable Form by Juliaann(f): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
I can't wait to watch the match

if Barcelona win I will do something crazy that daygrin

2 Likes

Re: Neymar, Messi & Suarez In Unstoppable Form by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Juliaann:
I can't wait to watch the match

if Barcelona win I will do something crazy that daygrin
Nice to know that you know your football. Please keep us in the loop as regards your crazy exploits that day. grin

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Messi & Suarez In Unstoppable Form by Juliaann(f): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
CoolHunk:

Nice to know that you know your football. Please keep us in the loop as regards your crazy exploits that day. grin
For sure

3 Likes

Re: Neymar, Messi & Suarez In Unstoppable Form by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
hey check my thread nd u will find latest news
Re: Neymar, Messi & Suarez In Unstoppable Form by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
CoolHunk:

u will find latest sport news in my thread

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What A Hell Could Be 1960bet Problem! / Best And Accurate Soccer Prediction Pc App / 7 Tips/ 7 Won Yesterday, Check For Ur Today 100% Betting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.