Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) (27471 Views)

Essay Writers Needed Weekly! Money Available / Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly / Island News Weekly Paper. Anyone Heard Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2014
@Sir Royver: You have a mail.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2014
Kingphilip: You have a mail message.
Seunviju: You have a mail message too.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2014
Princessusan, where are you?
Dammygoody: You still dey here?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Emzypaz:
Kingphilip: You have a mail message.
I didn't c it please can u try resending it
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
Goodnews guys, our guest today has promised to show up in two hours time for the interview. Royver will be here by 5pm to kick-start the interview for the first time.
@Kingphilip, Seunviju, Dammygoody, Pricessusan, Tecno4life, onemansquad. I need your help.
We have two hours to make announcements. Lets do this to make the first week a success.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
I think I have done the basic publicity on some threads. If there is another way we can make this interview known, don't hesitate to do it.
Onemansquad, Kingphilp and the rest.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Onemansquad(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
I want to use dis medium to request the presence of these following people
Handie
labaski
mention
fatalveli
mariamferanmi
Smallpenis
Flakkydagirl
princeadepoju
Kayemjay
Hameenat94
snakie98
sosalekins
and the host of others to this thread as we awaits the arrival of our guest(Royver)
kip ur fingers crossed
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
Onemansquad:
Handie
labaski
mention
fatalveli
mariamferanmi
Smallpenis
Flakkydagirl
princeadepoju
d9ty7
Kayemjay
Hameenat94

Present grin, thanks boss
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Emzypaz:
I think I have done the basic publicity on some threads. If there is another way we can make this interview known, don't hesitate to do it.
Onemansquad, Kingphilp and the rest.
Awaiting the interview
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Onemansquad:
Handie
labaski
mention
fatalveli
mariamferanmi
Smallpenis
Flakkydagirl
princeadepoju
Kayemjay
Hameenat94
snakie98
sosalekins
and the host of others to this thread as we awaits the arrival of our guest(Royver)
kip ur fingers crossed
Present! Where are d rest now
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Your Presence Is Highly Honored, Congrats On Your Birthday.
Please Be Here By 5 o'clock for the first interview session with Nairaland author, Sir Royver.
Thanks in anticipation. smiley Don't forget to Share wink
Tagging;

uche77zero ( 37 ), aflabos, imanit ( 25), Rafaell , Deshannel , bisan( 29 ), Cupidkc ( 25), Pancs, gebe ( 27), olabiz2010 ( 31 ), nathx , Dotunwa( 34 ),
eemalex ( 20 ), maltinal ( 32 ), bfaulkner ( 29), Paulaok4 , oyin01 , jaybel( 18 ), novenaven ( 22 ), hakunamatata1 (34), Cute2peg ( 27 ), zicjoe , byne
( 26 ), MaiconX ( 29 ), ttaluko( 24 ), sunnyp1 ( 33 ), Jaycee10 ( 19 ), iamjean , Fidelcruiz , Drdaps , dgreat001 ( 23 ), ministerblessed , wwwkaycom( 36 ),
Hauneg( 23 ), Hureoluwa( 17), emaitee ( 30), abdulyor ( 28 ), Keacee ( 27 ), Teemoo96 ( 20 ), Martinex12 ( 20 ), Zuchomarnia ( 24 ), AVVS ( 22 ),
MidaxPhoenix ( 27 ), Nwereonye , paulaspearz ( 19 ), phemmyajib ( 20 ), LEOSIRSIR ( 26 ), acmev2 ( 30), PreciousGem , Inkman ( 26 ), FunmbiLayo ( 20 ),
santislim8 ( 19 ), DahtzFestjayz ( 19 ), curtisboss1 ( 37 ), musaolmilekan ( 26 ), BossGreen ( 28), okikpo1 , olafunny ( 23 ), architectGEE ( 23 ),
igophills001 , Mowyo, kingzy4 , trite ( 34 ), lawkie77 , Lordjiggs09 ( 25 ), odioniyare, paulayok , Benueboy100 ( 22 ), 9jagistme ( 22 ),
adewalesocrates( 26 ), aydah, Suzzytee05 , Flexiblebaby( 25 ), ClickItBaby , Dakpoghene , brennyB, onyx1234 ( 17), Taiwosunday93 ( 56), SURElee,
ExquisiteCakes ( 25 ), Eboy343 ( 25 ), oluwajobiav , Cometova , tbeckys , Lawkee ( 21 ), YungwizzzyChina
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
We are almost an hour away from the interview. Lets keep this thread busy.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Flakkydagirl: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Onemansquad:
Handie
labaski
mention
fatalveli
mariamferanmi
Smallpenis
Flakkydagirl
princeadepoju
Kayemjay
Hameenat94
snakie98
sosalekins
kip ur fingers crossed
Present..
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
am gonna post the link to this thread on every 'New Topic' and other sections @emzypaz
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Psalmwise(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
wow great idea.... although its going to b way complex since its all in a written form
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Psalmwise(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
abi let's start with opening prayer.?...in moi church mode
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Emzypaz:
Goodnews guys, our guest today has promised to show up in two hours time for the interview. Royver will be here by 5pm to kick-start the interview for the first time.
@Kingphilip, Seunviju, Dammygoody, Pricessusan, Tecno4life, onemansquad. I need your help.
We have two hours to make announcements. Lets do this to make the first week a success.
yes, hw can I be of help
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
THIS PROGRAMME IS EXPECTED TO TAKE TO THE AIR WITH FULL FORCE AT EXACTLY 5PM, BUT BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF OUR GUEST WE WANT TO GIVE YOU WONDERFUL INFORMATIONS ABOUT OUR GUEST. I BET YOU CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW WHO THIS GUEST IS, WHEN THE TIME COMES, YOU'LL GET TO MEET HIM FINALLY.
THE PROGRAMME IS 'THE WEEKLY CELEBRITY INTERVIEW' DON'T GO AWAY I'LL BE RIGHT BACK. My name is EMZYPAZ.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sorry don't understand all dis undecidedundecided
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
[size=24pt]THE WEEKLY CELEBRITY INTERVIEW[/size]
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
I won't be doing this alone today. And being the first time today, I'll be working with, Onemansquad, Kingphilip, Tecno4life, SMALLPENIS and Fatalveli. And our guest on today's programme is ROYVER. Yes, the popular Royver is our guest today. Lets know more about him.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
The name ROYVER is a household name in the story writing industry here on Nairaland, the literature section to be precise. Lets get to know his activities on the literature section.
Till this moment, Royver is one of the most harworking and active writers in the literature section. He joine Nairaland on the 25th of March, 2013, a year and 7 months ago. And he has since risen to prominence. He made his writing debut on Nairaland in the month ot November 2013 when he started with his story, I SEE THINGS OTHERS DO NOT SEE. Since then, he has been dropping wonderful stories with fascinating titles.
1. I see things others do not see---- November 2013.
2. Hidden Chapters---- November 2013.
3. The claw, the tail and the cross---- December 2013.
4. The next voice you hear----- July 2014.
5. THE ALTERCATION-----
6. The day the world ended--- Got wiped off by the Nairaland data loss but was reposted in July 2014.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
This interview is an open interview where everyone is allowed to ask our amiable guest any kind of questions they have for them(the guests).
Mr Royver will be taking unto the scene now and the question and answers can then begin to pour in.

Onemansquad, Kingphilip, tecno4life, SMALLPENIS, Fatalveli. Over to you guys.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Royver(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Its an honour to be here.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Welcome Mr Royver. Its good to have you here and thank you for being here.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Without wasting much of our time. Tell us more about yourself. Who is Royver?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Good evening y'all, tanks for creating this thread, lemme start first, Mr Royver, who is your nairaland crush?

What was your most challenging story on nairaland?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Yes! Am here!

Question 1: Mr Royver, when did you develop a passion for writing?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Royver(m): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Royver is an adult male, born in Benin city, raised by German soldiers for the first 5years of his life, went to primary and secondary school in bendel state and studied Medicine and Surgery at the University of Benin. Started writing at the age of seven and has been unable to stop ever since.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Psalmwise(m): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
make una no rush d guy ooo
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2014

1. What prompted you into story writing?
2. When did you start writing stories?
3. What is your main source of inspiration?
4. Who is that one writer on Nairaland that you so much put on the high?
5. Is there any Nairalander you'll love to meet? a writer and a reader.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Psalmwise(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Royver:
Royver is an adult male, born in Benin city, raised by German soldiers for the first 5years of his life, went to primary and secondary school in bendel state and studied Medicine and Surgery at the University of Benin. Started writing at the age of seven and has been unable to stop ever since.
German soldiers wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood / Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / The Ash Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.