Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) (27463 Views)

Essay Writers Needed Weekly! Money Available / Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly / Island News Weekly Paper. Anyone Heard Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Emzypaz I suppose u have informed therock already, is he gonna be available..... We wouldn't want disappointment!
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Reports reaching us from Therock5555's camp is that, the man himself will be here tomorrow by 5pm to kick off the interview.
Fatalveli
Kingphilip
Onemansquad
SMALLPENIS
Jeanfortune and others. Take note.
Fatalveli: Please take charge of the publicity this week.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Jeanfortune(f): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Emzypaz:
Reports reaching us from Therock5555's camp is that, the man himself will be here tomorrow by 5pm to kick off the interview.
Fatalveli
Kingphilip
Onemansquad
SMALLPENIS
urrmmm... so exactly what are we supposed to do as per tomorrow
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Jeanfortune(f): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
...and @SMALLPENIS, r u now a she?, just a humble question, pls dont take it the wrong way
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, most especially the fans of THEROCK555, I wanna use the medium to inform you all that ur amazing author will be interviewed @ 5pm tomorrow so dat we can all get to know him better....
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, most especially the fans of THEROCK555, I wanna use the medium to inform you all that ur amazing author will be interviewed @ 5pm tomorrow so dat we can all get to know him better.... Follow dis link if u have any questions for Therock555 @ www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/5#1952165.161
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jeanfortune:
...and @SMALLPENIS, r u now a she?, just a humble question, pls dont take it the wrong way

where did you see 'she' in my profile?grin
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Emzypaz:
Fatalveli
Kingphilip
Onemansquad
SMALLPENIS
noted
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2014
Chinko was here grin

im coming by 5pm
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
EsPee was Here.
Be back by 5
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
I don show, let the questions roll in pls
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555:
I don show, let the questions roll in pls
welcome to the thread boss

so may we meet u?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
kingphilip:

welcome to the thread boss

so may we meet u?
ok am Therock5555, real name Peter Uduak

Am from Akwa Ibom but school and reside in Nasarawa state
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555:
ok am Therock5555, real name Peter Uduak

Am from Akwa Ibom but school and reside in Nasarawa state
so Hw did u come about the moniker therock5555
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
the thread is officially open for questions from viewers

find out more about therock5555 by asking questions on what u want to know about him
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
kingphilip:

so Hw did u come about the moniker therock5555
I just love 'The Rock' the former WWE wrestler and actor, so I choosed my moniker after him only that Seun refused to accept it the way I liked it so I added enough 5's to allow me registergrin
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555, pleased to meet you.
What was your inspiration for Friday The 13th?

What is your biggest fear?

Are you married?

What is your favorite self-authoured story?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
Therock5555, pleased to meet you.
What was your inspiration for Friday The 13th?

What is your biggest fear?

Are you married?

What is your favorite self-authoured story?

1.My inspiration for Friday the 13th were from Horror movies, my favourites. Actually a thread one certain time about the ills of friday the 13th made me do research on it and I found it interesting, coupled with a movie which beared the same heading with my story though the story lines are quite different

2. My biggest fear is losing my love ones and been broke

3. No am not marry, maybe till like 10years time.

4.My favourite self authored story was 'The Preacher's son' over 250pages and was still counting before the hurricane struck nairaland
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555:

1.My inspiration for Friday the 13th were from Horror movies, my favourites. Actually a thread one certain time about the ills of friday the 13th made me do research on it and I found it interesting, coupled with a movie which beared the same heading with my story though the story lines are quite different

2. My biggest fear is losing my love ones and been broke

3. No am not marry, maybe till like 10years time.

4.My favourite self authored story was 'The Preacher's son' over 250pages and was still counting before the hurricane struck nairaland
I'm late mr. Therock5555 pls when will season 2 of the friday the 13th series start airing on nairaland TV grin

2. What will be the name of the season 3.

3. Who do you think is the best writer on nairaland

4. Why do you sin alot
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
therock5555 so what made u to join nairaland
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
tecno4life:

I'm late mr. Therock5555 pls when will season 2 of the friday the 13th series start airing on nairaland TV grin

2. What will be the name of the season 3.

3. Who do you think is the best writer on nairaland

4. Why do you sin alot

1. Friday the 13th-2 would start on 1st november, am working hard towards that.

2. Season 3 of what sir?

3.The are lots of great writers on Nairaland but as for me I would gladly choose Chistar- dat dude almost gave me a heart attack with his first story

4. Why do I sin a lot? Lol, if u can show me a man without sin, then I would gladly show u that he is an angel sent from heaven for a purpose

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
kingphilip:
therock5555 so what made u to join nairaland
the romance section made me too, the topics there were just too entertaining, Mrcork replys always caught my attention, his obsession for light skin women was classic
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Aipete2(f): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mr therock. 1. Who is ur role model? 2. How do you get ur inspiration? 3. Where do u schl? 4. Your course of study? 5. If u are still a student, how do u cope with ur education n your career on nairaland or whatsoever
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Aipete2:
Mr therock. 1. Who is ur role model?

2. How do you get ur inspiration?

3. Where do u schl?

4. Your course of study?

5. If u are still a student, how do u cope with ur education n your career on nairaland or whatsoever
1.James hardley chase

2. Real live events and mostly my imaginations

3.State college of education, Nasarawa state

4.Biology/geography

5. Its hell coping with school and thirsty fans on nairaland, sometimes it really stressful but since my mind is made up, I try my possible best to catch up. That's y I write mostly after 12pm
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555:

1. Friday the 13th-2 would start on 1st november, am working hard towards that.

2. Season 3 of what sir?

3.The are lots of great writers on Nairaland but as for me I would gladly choose Chistar- dat dude almost gave me a heart attack with his first story

4. Why do I sin a lot? Lol, if u can show me a man without sin, then I would gladly show u that he is an angel sent from heaven for a purpose

the season 3 of the friday 13th series sir.

2. Hw many girlfriends do u have grin

3 what did u wear in ur profile pic cheesy

4 what are the name of ur girlfriends

5 whats ur favourite food

6 what is your favourite 4uck style gringrin
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
tecno4life:

the season 3 of the friday 13th series sir.

2. Hw many girlfriends do u have grin

3 what did u wear in ur profile pic cheesy

4 what are the name of ur girlfriends

5 whats ur favourite food

6 what is your favourite 4uck style gringrin

1. Lemme not say it now sir but I bet u, it would be fantastic

2. I don't have any girlfriend at the moment, I prefer side chicks, maybe till I fall in love

3. That's just a pix from the internet, not me sir

4. Side chicks too much na, where would I start from? grin

5. Apku and okro soup

6. Eh eh I don have a favourite but the good old missionary still remains a good choice
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555:

1. Lemme not say it now sir but I bet u, it would be fantastic

2. I don't have any girlfriend at the moment, I prefer side chicks, maybe till I fall in love

3. That's just a pix from the internet, not me sir

4. Side chicks too much na, where would I start from? grin

5. Apku and okro soup

6. Eh eh I don have a favourite but the good old missionary still remains a good choice
so u deceive us wif d pic grin
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
tecno4life:

yes oogrin
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
so therock5555 are we going to see the continuation of that collabo soonest?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by DanWrites(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
I think the questions should come with a dose of morals.

That query about intimacy act style could come off as offensive.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
tecno4life:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood / Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / The Ash Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.