Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? (852 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Presidents Who Befriend T. B. Joshua Either Die Or Face War In Their Country – / Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? by CANTICLES: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
It was a funeral proceedin, and the dead man Lye helplessly in d casket, a man said " the man is the casket is DEAD! And will return to dust very soon" .... Dis statement goes in line with Gods own statement in Gen 2:17, 3:19 !! But another man explained: " this man didnt die, what u see in d casket his just his container or flesh" .... Unknown to him, he was just repeatin d Devil's statement in Gen 3:4!!! So dis make us ask, do human being die or only the flesh dies? , using Jesus death as a case study, express ur opinion: DID JESUS DIED OR ITS ONLY HIS FLESH THAT DIES?
Re: OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? by thorpido(m): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jesus died and on the third day,He rose again.When a man dies,his spirit leaves his body.Jesus left His body and was taken to hell where he led captivity captive,overan satan and took from him the keys of hell and of death.

And on the third day,He was raised back to life by God.

From your write-up,you seem to have made up your mind what you want to believe.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? by CANTICLES: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
thorpido:
Jesus died and on the third day,He rose again.
of course, he NEVA rose until d third day
When a man dies,his spirit leaves his body
dat spirit is the breath of life in Jesus nostrils(Gen2:7, Job27:3)in luke 23:46 we read: "Jesus call out wit a loud voice and said: Father, into ur hands i entrust my spirit" Jesus Died immediately after sayin these, he wasnt on his way to heaven .... He neva ascend to heaven until 40 days after his Resurection( John20:17, Act 1:3,9)
Jesus left His body and was taken to hell where he led captivity captive
..left his body!!No, here is what d bible said "He was put to death in the flesh, but Made Alive in spirit&in this state he went &preach to d spirits in prison"2pet3:18,19!He went afta he was made alive on the 3rd day once again as a spirit being thru RESURECTION

And on the third day,He was raised back to life by God
yes Bro,4 him to b raised back to life, he was formerly dead
Re: OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? by thorpido(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
CANTICLES:
of course, he NEVA rose until d third day dat spirit is the breath of life in Jesus nostrils(Gen2:7, Job27:3)in luke 23:46 we read: "Jesus call out wit a loud voice and said: Father, into ur hands i entrust my spirit" Jesus Died immediately after sayin these, he wasnt on his way to heaven .... He neva ascend to heaven until 40 days after his Resurection( John20:17, Act 1:3,9) ..left his body!! No, here is what d bible said "He was put to death in the flesh, but Made Alive in spirit .and in this state he went and preach to d spirits in prison" ! He went after he was made alive on the 3rd day once again as a spirit being thru RESURECTION

yes Bro,4 him to b raised back to life, he was formerly dea
Your post speaks confusion.I don't get your drift.
Re: OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? by CANTICLES: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
CANTICLES:
It was a funeral proceedin, and the dead man lie helplessly in d casket, a man said " the man is the casket is DEAD! And will return to dust very soon" .... Dis statement goes in line with Gods own statement in Gen 2:17, 3:19 !! But another man explained: " this man didnt die, what u see in d casket his just his container or flesh" .... Unknown to him, he was just repeatin d Devil's statement in Gen 3:4!!! As a truthseeker, express ur opinion: DID JESUS DIED OR ITS ONLY HIS FLESH THAT DIES? Ur answer means alot!
Re: OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? by honourhim: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
thorpido:

The guy is seriously confused. The best is to leave him to keep wallowing in his chosen deceit.
Re: OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? by CANTICLES: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
thorpido:
..... Go back and read and its clear enough, yes i know reprogramming the mind is not an easy thing !! You must face the fact dat u are advocating for the Devil thru d so-called unbiblical immortal soul doctrine
Re: OPINION: Do human beings Die OR Its Only the Flesh Dat Dies ?? by thorpido(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2014
CANTICLES:
..... Go back and read and its clear enough, yes i know reprogramming the mind is not an easy thing !! You must face the fact dat u are advocating for the Devil thru d so-called unbiblical immortal soul doctrine
#face palm

(1) (Reply)

Music: You Make Me Feel Like A Holiday ~ J Moss Ft. Faith Evans / All sins are not equal!!! / Crisis Over Ahiara Bishop Deepens As Clergy, Laity Disobey Vatican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.