Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure (7476 Views)

Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In / Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Descartes: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chai dis man sef . Is that what he and his party have reduced Ekiti to. Smh angry
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by TUNFOL: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Do you know that the State is currently indebted to the tune of N86 billion and they are on an ISPO (Irrevocable standing Payment order) of N550million monthly till October 2020. Apart from the three months unpaid salary of pensioners and workers, in all the 157 Bank Accounts of the State, none has up to a million Naira. I have never seen this level of financial wrecklessness in government in my Life and some bigots will be here praising and defending Fayemi. too bad.
moyinoluwabun:
nope, pharaoh just left d throne while moses his taking his people to promise land. Av u forgotten so quickly d meaning of JKF - Jo Ko eru e Farao and Farao has eventually packed his load to ghana.

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by ddude: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
No be my people! Very soon na curse dem go dey curse him. Olete ira ekiti lorun. Fayemi has done his bit.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by moyinoluwabun(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
TUNFOL:
Do you know that the State is currently indebted to the tune of N86 billion and they are on an ISPO (Irrevocable standing Payment order) of N550million monthly till October 2020. Apart from the three months unpaid salary of pensioners and workers, in all the 157 Bank Accounts of the State, none has up to a million Naira. I have never seen this level of financial wrecklessness in government in my Life and some bigots will be here praising and defending Fayemi. too bad.
heard Fayose when he said so now. Dat one get as e be ooo

2 Likes

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by TUNFOL: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
My brother, there is hunger in the land. The job of a government is to solve the needs of the people. There are basic needs and secondary needs. You may google Abraham's Maslow hierachy of needs.

Before anything at all, the basic needs of people must be met. People must feed, people must be accomodated and people must be clothed. Any human being who is struggling in this department is having his/her life treatened. Let us be factual, how many Nigerians feed well, have befitting accomodation and put on good apparel today?

Now there is a State, which is not immuned from the general problem of the nation and the Governor realised that the basic needs must be solved before talking of other things and some people are propounding irrelevant theories. Tell me, how will a Preacher convince someone who is hungry to accept Jesus Christ, without given him food first. Even Jesus Christ recognized that, no wonder he performed the miracle of multiplication of bread and fish to feed the people. Or does that make a proponent of stomach infrastructure too?
Descartes:
Chai dis man sef . Is that what he and his party have reduced Ekiti to. Smh angry

3 Likes

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by mrmetoo1: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
TUNFOL:
My brother, there is hunger in the land. The job of a government is to solve the needs of the people. There are basic needs and secondary needs. You may google Abraham's Maslow hierachy of needs.

Before anything at all, the basic needs of people must be met. People must feed, people must be accomodated and people must be clothed. Any human being who is struggling in this department is having his/her life treatened. Let us be factual, how many Nigerians feed well, have befitting accomodation and put on good apparel today?

Now there is a State, which is not immuned from the general problem of the nation and the Governor realised that the basic needs must be solved before talking of other things and some people are propounding irrelevant theories. Tell me, how will a Preacher convince someone who is hungry to accept Jesus Christ, without given him food first. Even Jesus Christ recognized that, no wonder he performed the miracle of multiplication of bread and fish to feed the people. Or does that make a proponent of stomach infrastructure too?

So feeding them on Christmas day would meet their basic needs.. Wonderful!

3 Likes

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by busuyem: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
It's embarrassing statement though.

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by TUNFOL: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
He never said it is limited to Christmas day sir. Read very well. He sad he will appoint Special adviser on stomach infrastructure. It simply means it is a continuous thing. It means throuought his government, there will be no hunger in the land.
mrmetoo1:

So feeding them on Christmas day would meet their basic needs.. Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by TUNFOL: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
well, that is in your opinion. The last time I checked, your opinion is never a standard fact.
busuyem:
It's embarrassing statement though.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by EldaTimba(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Fayobaba !!!!!!!!!!!!! We dey gidigba for your back.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by mogentle(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
moyinoluwabun:
nope, pharaoh just left d throne while moses his taking his people to promise land. Av u forgotten so quickly d meaning of JKF - Jo Ko eru e Farao and Farao has eventually packed his load to ghana.
My boy, kids don't easily see and understand like elders, meanwhile, have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by ifyalways(f): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
What a portfolio cheesy

Ekiti kete
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
TUNFOL:

And have you see the 1,500 pages of handover note prepared by Fayemi? Those figures are figures Fayose gots from some trusted insiders. The figures might be correct but maynot be complete, thus one should not totally rely upon them for now. Moreso, the outgone Governor has promise that he will come to clarify any issue under his adminsitration in an atmosphere of sincerity of purposes . Why not wait for he who holds the figures before judging him.

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by tijankabba: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
when will we proceed beyond this level of politics, when will the PDP and its cohorts stop dragging this nation backwards
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by TUNFOL: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Alrite sir. You make some good points there. One thing is sure, Ekiti is grossly indebted. Wither the debt can be justified is only thing time will tell.
thegreatman4ww:

And have you see the 1,500 pages of handover note prepared by Fayemi? Those figures are figures Fayose gots from some trusted insiders. The figures might be correct but maynot be complete, thus one should not totally rely upon them for now. Moreso, the outgone Governor has promise that he will come to clarify any issue under his adminsitration in an atmosphere of sincerity of purposes . Why not wait for he who holds the figures before judging him.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by moyinoluwabun(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
mogentle:

My boy, kids don't easily see and understand like elders, meanwhile, have you eaten today?
ask me again and get free lunch.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Johnnyessence(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
I will always been saying it here fayose doesn't want
any improvement in ekiti imagine saying he will appoint
special adviser on stomach infrastructure. this
statement is ridiculous how could he say such a
statement so d roads in which fayemi constructed is
wrong abi d infrastructure fayemi put in place is rubbish
abi d graduate and d poor masses will hear am and let
me tell u d fact here his case is still in court its just
matter of time and days his judgement both in d
tribunal and in d federal high court will be
declared .fayose has no focus in ekiti for d incoming
ones coming in,is this what will need in ekiti just to
embezzle d money from d state account.don't u know
where there's no infrastructure putting into place d
economy won't grow well ummm.this is what happen in
Oyo state under akala govt.buje budanuu and at d end
of d day he was disappointed in various polling unit in
Oyo state .let's wait and see how its goes.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Chicheey: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Am not in support of stomach infrastructure but 80% of elite in Nigeria don't vote on election day as most of them will be busy watching TV. and reading newspapers on election.SO AN HUNGRY MAN IS AN HANGRY MAN for most state outside Lagos and Abuja

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by viczing(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
mundus:
Bad blood in Politics.

Few months ago, when the results of the gubernatorial election in Ekiti was announced, the outgoing governor(Kayode Fayemi) did accept defeat, congratulate the winner; Ayodele Fayose and promised to support him in any way he could. One would have expected that he reciprocate that same hand of friendship by downplaying his victory especially at his swearing in ceremony currently going on.

Instead Ayodele Fayose in his inaugural speech has decided not to focus on his plans for Ekiti state but to belittle the personality of the outgoing governor. For a governor who spent four years in office, Ayodele could not find one thing the he did to praise him for but derived joy in listing what he did not do and what he did wrongly. He wasn't just diplomatic in condemning Kayodi but came out all blunt to tarnish his image.

Kayode Fayemi remains a Political role model.His disposition and sincerity to accept the result of that election shows he is a true democrat and I will continue to respect him for that.

Another epistle of paul, did he accept the result? If so why challenge it in court? Why did he retract his comment when apc leaders came? Dude get ur facts right before you spill ginnerish. Apc e goat. Nothing good can come out of this apc e goats

2 Likes

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by TUNFOL: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Is it now a national anthem? Oga, you too dey rant> Why dont sheath your sword and join the winning Team. Fayose never said he will not develop infrastructure. He said 'tarring of road is good, but food is important" Fayemi lost because he disconnected himself from the people. It is a lesson for everyone to learn. Anything you do in this world and you under-rate human resources-People, you are bound to fail.

Fayemi dug his own grave himself, God just used Fayose to bury him. Fayemi even made more mistakes in his last days, in a bid to create problems for the incoming government. He ran away with Staff 3months salary. If what Fayose said is true, none of the 157 Bank Account of the government has up to N1 million Naira. The state is indebted to the tune of 87billion Naira with a monthly obligation of N550mill till october 2020. Who does that? If this is true, every Ekiti indigene, irrespective of political affliation should condemn it. You know what they call it? Financial wreclessness. It is in the same category with financia and economic crime.

As per the suit, do not put the cart before the horse. If the suit could not stop his innauguration, despite your wishful thinking and expectation, who told you it will be material when his government is established? Let's wait and see. Bros put sentimemnt behind you, wetin don loss don loss. 1 million of your rants cannot bring Fayemi back in Ekiti. Even, if the court rules against Fayose today, I can bet it, with the kind of damages that Fayemi as done in his last days, No APC member can rule Ekiti-State, at least not anytime soon. The last minute action of APC, Fayemi and E 11 has succedded in buying sympathy for Fayose and PDP in EKITI.
Johnnyessence:
I will always been saying it here fayose doesn't want
any improvement in ekiti imagine saying he will appoint
special adviser on stomach infrastructure. this
statement is ridiculous how could he say such a
statement so d roads in which fayemi constructed is
wrong abi d infrastructure fayemi put in place is rubbish
abi d graduate and d poor masses will hear am and let
me tell u d fact here his case is still in court its just
matter of time and days his judgement both in d
tribunal and in d federal high court will be
declared .fayose has no focus in ekiti for d incoming
ones coming in,is this what will need in ekiti just to
embezzle d money from d state account.don't u know
where there's no infrastructure putting into place d
economy won't grow well ummm.this is what happen in
Oyo state under akala govt.buje budanuu and at d end
of d day he was disappointed in various polling unit in
Oyo state .let's wait and see how its goes.

2 Likes

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by major466(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
mundus:
Bad blood in Politics.

Few months ago, when the results of the gubernatorial election in Ekiti was announced, the outgoing governor(Kayode Fayemi) did accept defeat, congratulate the winner; Ayodele Fayose and promised to support him in any way he could. His disposition and sincerity to accept the result of that election shows he is a true democrat and I will continue to respect him for that.
Fayemi accepted defeat?! This is a very funny statement. The so called speech about accepting defeat and words of congratulations to Fayose as governor elect was a political Ruse. We all know what transpired in Ekiti after that when they tried very hard to scuttle his swearing as Governor of Ekiti State.

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Ghost01(m): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
By the time Fayose is done with his tenure, I should have a pot belly. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Yello1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
mogentle:
The Pharaoh is back on the throne. Congrats to the Egyptians.
dis are d set of narrow minded short sighted,maggot thinking fellow dt does nt see reason 4 people choice to superceed,anyway ekiti is nt of d egypt,maybe u need check ur origin,i doubt if u are a nigerian.

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Johnnyessence(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
when fayose was declared d winner,fayose in his speech d following money is to calm d situation Cos' he doesn't want violence in d land of honour (ekiti) fayemi trully behave as d man of integrity and God fearing man it's this fayose d thuggery broader that start beating and intimidation d good people of ekiti state.fayemi tried seriously he tried.it's d federal government under Gej that doesn't paid d allocation of d opposition state on time.

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by TUNFOL: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Eeya, He tried, but his trial was not good enough. Pele, God will give you another means of livelihood. Fayemi is not God, even when he has been ousted, God will make other ways for you. Sorry Dear.
Johnnyessence:
when fayose was declared d winner,fayose in his speech d following money is to calm d situation Cos' he doesn't want violence in d land of honour (ekiti) fayemi trully behave as d man of integrity and God fearing man it's this fayose d thuggery broader that start beating and intimidation d good people of ekiti state.fayemi tried seriously he tried.it's d federal government under Gej that doesn't paid d allocation of d opposition state on time.

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by gen2briz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ghost01:
By the time Fayose is done with his tenure, I should have a pot belly. grin grin grin grin grin

Me too grin

4 Likes

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
mundus:
Bad blood in Politics.

Few months ago, when the results of the gubernatorial election in Ekiti was announced, the outgoing governor(Kayode Fayemi) did accept defeat, congratulate the winner; Ayodele Fayose and promised to support him in any way he could. One would have expected that he reciprocate that same hand of friendship by downplaying his victory especially at his swearing in ceremony currently going on.

Instead Ayodele Fayose in his inaugural speech has decided not to focus on his plans for Ekiti state but to belittle the personality of the outgoing governor. For a governor who spent four years in office, Ayodele could not find one thing the he did to praise him for but derived joy in listing what he did not do and what he did wrongly. He wasn't just diplomatic in condemning Kayodi but came out all blunt to tarnish his image.

Kayode Fayemi remains a Political role model.His disposition and sincerity to accept the result of that election shows he is a true democrat and I will continue to respect him for that.
Fayose was just giving APC leaders and paid attack dogs a taste of their own medicine. When you guys unleash your hate-filled venom on GEJ, do you include what he did right? Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
#Gbam

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by mogentle(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
moyinoluwabun:
ask me again and get free lunch.
How can you give what you lack? Feed youself first, my boy.

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
mogentle:

How can you give what you lack? Feed youself first, my boy.
pele ti e! Stop quoting me Mr. Man. Thank God u and anyone u supports doesn't pay my bill.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by TUNFOL: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
The action governor just made good his promise. Read new appointment below

The Ekiti State Governor, Mr Peter
Ayodele Fayose has
approved the appointment of the
following people.

Dr Mrs Modupe Alade
as Secretary to the state Government,

Mr Idowu Adelusi as
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor,

Barr Owoseni Ajayi as Special Assistant to the Governor on Legal
Matters,

Mr Kayode Oso as
Special Assistant to the Governor on Works and
Infrastructure,

Mr Sola Owoeye as
Special Assistant to the Governor on Protocol ,

Mrs Sola Olowookere as Personal Assistant to the Governor ( Abuja),

Chief Toyin Ojo as
Special Assistant to the Governor on Finance,

Mr Sunday Anifowose
as Personal Assistant to the Governor on Special
Duties and [b] Stomach

Infrastructure,
[/b]
Mr. Sunday Omosilade as Personal Assistant to the Governor on
Domestic Matters,

Mr Lere Olayinka as
Special Assistant to the
Governor on Information and Social Media.

According to a press
statement issued in Ado Ekiti today by the Chief
Press Secretary to the
Governor, Mr Idowu Adelusi, the appointments take
immediate effect.

Idowu Adelusi
Chief Press Secretary
16/10/14[/quote]
moyinoluwabun:
#Gbam
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
TUNFOL:
If this is true then Fayemi and all apc crooks in Ekiti must forfeit their properties and go to jail. No wonder the guy ran to Ghana (but interpol will still catch on them)
In fact all apc governors should be booted out of office come 2015 - if this type of blood run in them all 'cos the same thing is happening in Lagos.
We must rid this Great Nation of all apc evil and bad blood.
They were just accusing the Great Presidency as a cover up; but that has fail for Fayose has exposed their black behind and there must be consequences
God Bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forex Scarcity: Marketers Still Depend On NNPC / APC Primaries: Andy Uba Will Appeal The Judgement – Campaign Organization / Alleged N600m Fraud Trial: Lagos Speaker, Ikuforiji, Knows Fate July 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.