Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure (7452 Views)

Buhari Refused To Tell Us Those He Will Appoint As Ministers – Lai Mohammed / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In / Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Olucheye(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by akinsadeez(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
The thug is back. Let us see how far he will go. I am expecting four years of underdevelopment and rampant mismanagement of resources in Ekiti. At least the people collected rice to vote him in, so they can't complain.
His phantom multi million naira poultry project has still not been conclusively resolved. He diverted 846 million naira into his own pocket, but once he has given the people rice, they will sing his praises to the high heavens.
Ekiti people are often said to be the most educated in the south west. How they can then allow themselves to be cheated n dribbled by the this glorified thug is simply mind-boggling. They are like the biblical Esau, selling their immediate future for a measly bag of rice. Intellectuals indeed!
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by luvmijeje(f): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Eeeeeeh o! He really said it. A civil service state for that matter. One chance.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by TUNFOL: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lamentations of a bad looser. Omo, those were your wishes, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. I am sorry, they are not.

akinsadeez:
The thug is back. Let us see how far he will go. I am expecting four years of underdevelopment and rampant mismanagement of resources in Ekiti. At least the people collected rice to vote him in, so they can't complain.
His phantom multi million naira poultry project has still not been conclusively resolved. He diverted 846 million naira into his own pocket, but once he has given the people rice, they will sing his praises to the high heavens.
Ekiti people are often said to be the most educated in the south west. How they can then allow themselves to be cheated n dribbled by the this glorified thug is simply mind-boggling. They are like the biblical Esau, selling their immediate future for a miserly bag of rice. Intellectuals indeed!

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Fayose is a good Christian, he is simply following the footsteps of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
He fed the people before the worked miracles for them.
Fayose, please go ahead and feed the people before you begin the Transformation of Ekiti state.
Fresh Air all over Ekiti State.
Ekiti is in the bag already for GEJ, thanks to His Excellency Gov Fayose
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
TUNFOL:
The action governor just made good his promise. Read new appointment below

The Ekiti State Governor, Mr Peter
Ayodele Fayose has
approved the appointment of the
following people.

Dr Mrs Modupe Alade
as Secretary to the state Government,

Mr Idowu Adelusi as
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor,

Barr Owoseni Ajayi as Special Assistant to the Governor on Legal
Matters,

Mr Kayode Oso as
Special Assistant to the Governor on Works and
Infrastructure,

Mr Sola Owoeye as
Special Assistant to the Governor on Protocol ,

Mrs Sola Olowookere as Personal Assistant to the Governor ( Abuja),

Chief Toyin Ojo as
Special Assistant to the Governor on Finance,

Mr Sunday Anifowose
as Personal Assistant to the Governor on Special
Duties and [b] Stomach

Infrastructure,
[/b]
Mr. Sunday Omosilade as Personal Assistant to the Governor on
Domestic Matters,

Mr Lere Olayinka as
Special Assistant to the
Governor on Information and Social Media.

According to a press
statement issued in Ado Ekiti today by the Chief
Press Secretary to the
Governor, Mr Idowu Adelusi, the appointments take
immediate effect.

Idowu Adelusi
Chief Press Secretary
16/10/14#Gbam
congrats to them and hope they'll live to expectation. All d best to everyone over there.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
mogentle:
The Pharaoh is back on the throne. Congrats to the Egyptians.

For your mind you tink say u get sense abi
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Samueldo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
See hatefull comments chai...
The outgoing government did not pay one kobo to the workers for the last three Months now and u said we don't need food. So u want Fayemi to keep oweing ? Yes we need food. Everybody need a beter live before. Anything Elsem an average Ekiti man is an elite we know whatwe wan't
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by asandigbo(f): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
I hope it is not only stomach infrastructure he will provide ekiti people with? well, I wish ekiti people d best PDP rule ever .
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
omoharry:
SO EE DEY PAIN ABI! WHEN ALL U APC WERE BUSY DOWN PLAYING THE GOOD WORK OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND OVER HYPING THEIR WEAKNESS AND GO AS FAR AS LYING JUST TO INCITE THE PEOPLE AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WILL BE ANGRY WHEN YOUR APC PEOPLE WILL ARE BEING TREATED THE SAME WAY. I BEGINNING TO SEE THAT THE LEVEL OF CRITICISM RECEIVED BY JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION CANNOT NEVER BE TOLERATED BY APC.
Well, I have no bussiness iin your arguments.. But I just have to draw your attention to a little world of politeness. You dont Typo in caps on an online forum. it's a misdemeanour
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by mogentle(m): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yello1:
dis are d set of narrow minded short sighted,maggot thinking fellow dt does nt see reason 4 people choice to superceed,anyway ekiti is nt of d egypt,maybe u need check ur origin,i doubt if u are a nigerian.
Will you close that your oral toilet? Thanks in advance.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by mogentle(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Timehin:

For your mind you tink say u get sense abi
I hate it when your type quotes me, honestly. You've just said nothing.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
TUNFOL:
Do you know that the State is currently indebted to the tune of N86 billion and they are on an ISPO (Irrevocable standing Payment order) of N550million monthly till October 2020. Apart from the three months unpaid salary of pensioners and workers, in all the 157 Bank Accounts of the State, none has up to a million Naira. I have never seen this level of financial wrecklessness in government in my Life and some bigots will be here praising and defending Fayemi. too bad.

Source pls?

1 Like

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by chumakk: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Correct governor that understands his people grin Give them food jor. Pls cooked one cheesy
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Blaqsmith(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
mundus:
Bad blood in Politics.

Few months ago, when the results of the gubernatorial election in Ekiti was announced, the outgoing governor(Kayode Fayemi) did accept defeat, congratulate the winner; Ayodele Fayose and promised to support him in any way he could. One would have expected that he reciprocate that same hand of friendship by downplaying his victory especially at his swearing in ceremony currently going on.

Instead Ayodele Fayose in his inaugural speech has decided not to focus on his plans for Ekiti state but to belittle the personality of the outgoing governor. For a governor who spent four years in office, Ayodele could not find one thing the he did to praise him for but derived joy in listing what he did not do and what he did wrongly. He wasn't just diplomatic in condemning Kayodi but came out all blunt to tarnish his image.

Kayode Fayemi remains a Political role model.His disposition and sincerity to accept the result of that election shows he is a true democrat and I will continue to respect him for that.

What part of the world do u write from?
Can u identify where Ekiti stand on the Nigeria map at all?

Smh!
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Blaqsmith(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jubilation galore at the Government house in Ado Ekiti.

The Peoples' Governor personally led the masses to the Government house this afternoon....

Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
mogentle:

I hate it when your type quotes me, honestly. You've just said nothing.

[/quote]The Pharaoh is back on the throne. Congrats to the Egyptians.[quote]

Which class / 'type' do you belong with your above statements

I dislike it too when people like you insult others because they made a different choice.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by SeverusSnape(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Now that's who i call a grassroot politician. Congratulations to all the Ekitites
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by nigerianvenom(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
fayemi just passed out alongside nysc batch C.
congrat to fayemi
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by 500samuel(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
TUNFOL:
. But this stomach must be fed. I am already grooming your christmas chicken and preparing your rice. Infact, I will appoint a special adviser on stomach infrastructure"
@poster, if this is what u went to school to learn (lie) continue..... am not surprise at ur write up u learn it from ur uncle liar Mohammed... learn to be neutral in ur reportage
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by 500samuel(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
mundus:
Bad blood in Politics.

Few months ago, when the results of the gubernatorial election in Ekiti was announced, the outgoing governor(Kayode Fayemi) did accept defeat, congratulate the winner; Ayodele Fayose and promised to support him in any way he could. One would have expected that he reciprocate that same hand of friendship by downplaying his victory especially at his swearing in ceremony currently going on.

Instead Ayodele Fayose in his inaugural speech has decided not to focus on his plans for Ekiti state but to belittle the personality of the outgoing governor. For a governor who spent four years in office, Ayodele could not find one thing the he did to praise him for but derived joy in listing what he did not do and what he did wrongly. He wasn't just diplomatic in condemning Kayodi but came out all blunt to tarnish his image.

Kayode Fayemi remains a Political role model.His disposition and sincerity to accept the result of that election shows he is a true democrat and I will continue to respect him for that.
. if I may ask u can u explain why ur boss fayemi refuses to pick fayose call since his speech ask ur boss why did he not fulfill his promise to be present at the swearing in?? ask ur boss why did he not fulfill his promise not to challenge the election?? so many question to ask but time no dey...fayemi is a chameleon and he speak with his two sided mouth
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by 500samuel(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Today I declare peace into Ekiti, I declare
Stomach infrastructure into Ekiti state.
I dedicate myself to the service of Ekiti state. I
will work hard to put food on your table,
whether they call it stomach infrastructure, that
is their business, because I am going to appoint
a Special Adviser on Stomach Infrastructure. this is the original statement bad belle poster watch ur back...
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by 500samuel(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
all we need is govt that will provide sources of
livelihood to her citizens..... that is stomach
infrastructure....fayose yes oooooo.... of what
benefit is road when masses are hungry? a
hungry man is an angry man!!!! a hungry man
can destroy all the infrastructure and at worst u
get him arrested which he is prepared
for...stomach infrastructure first
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by 500samuel(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
if stomach infrastructure is reducing hunger
then I think I will support stomach
infrastructure.... stomach infrastructure a
catalyst to achieving MDGs (a researchable
topic).... fayose yes oooooooo
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Yello1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
mogentle:

Will you close that your oral toilet? Thanks in advance.
i doubt if u have a brain u think wit.i shook my head 4 u.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by mogentle(m): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Timehin:

The Pharaoh is back on the throne. Congrats to the Egyptians.

Which class / 'type' do you belong with your above statements

I dislike it too when people like you insult others because they made a different choice.
Nothing said yet......Ignore Button Pressed.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by mogentle(m): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yello1:
i doubt if u have a brain u think wit.i shook my head 4 u.
''Shook'' does not fit that sentence, sir. When are you writing your SSCE? Please read well o.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by kuderrich: 12:02am On Oct 17, 2014
mundus:
Bad blood in Politics.

u call dat sincerity,creating problem for d incoming gov by creating additional 19 LCDAs jst few months b4 leaving office and u expect fayose to still worship him. If he (fayemi) truly accepted defeat, why did he went to court,why did he refused to pay d salaries of d worker for d remain days he spent in office? They even invented and branded d whole election as fraudulent claiming INEC provided a monochromic ballot papers. Can u nw see why dey deserve more dan dis at d inaugural speech?
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by Yello1(m): 5:04am On Oct 17, 2014
mogentle:

''Shook'' does not fit that sentence, sir. When are you writing your SSCE? Please read well o.
i should ask u dt,cos if u are sound enough u would hav knwn dt dt actn comes before d comment.
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by TUNFOL: 6:09am On Oct 17, 2014
Who is this? Are U high on cheap weed?
500samuel:
@poster, if this is what u went to school to learn (lie) continue..... am not surprise at ur write up u learn it from ur uncle liar Mohammed... learn to be neutral in ur reportage
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by mogentle(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
Yello1:
i should ask u dt,cos if u are sound enough u would hav knwn dt dt actn comes before d comment.
''that action came'' not comes..
Honestly, you need to improve your diction, but you won't listen. Chaiii..
Re: FAYOSE: I Will Appoint A Special Adviser On Stomach Infrastructure by 1runm0le(m): 5:17am On Oct 19, 2014
Newthinkers bellyfeel doubleplusungood party antehunger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: May God Give Nigeria Prudent, Honest Leaders Like Jakande / Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Women’s Frontline Roles In Battle Against COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.