Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,945 members, 7,799,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Hittite Families - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hittite Families (523 Views)

The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart / 2014 Will Determine Destinies Of People, Families, Nations -Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Is Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (mfm) Out To Destroy Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hittite Families by evangelicalarmy: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
[center][/center]HITTITES
(The spirit of Fear and Terror)
Hittites were the descendants of Heth (terror) the second son of Canaan. Hittite means sons of terror. This name has to do with torments, phobias, terror, depression, fear, aggression and intimidation. Hittite spirits disorganizes the soul continually with false fears affrighting and terrifying it continually.
HITTITE MOTHERS AND SISTERS
Ezek 16:45
Thou art thy mother's daughter, that lotheth her husband and her children; and thou art the sister of thy sisters, which lothed their husbands and their children: your mother was an Hittite, and your father an Amorite.
This passage shows us what a typical Hittite family is, especially Hittite mothers and their women folk in general. The first is the hatred with the subsequent disrespect, disdain and attitude of disgust they have towards their husbands and children. This same attitude is what they have toward their in-laws. Ultimately, this will lead to the collapse of family life. An example of this is seen in the life of Esau who married Hittite women. The women were a source of grief to his parents. Both Judith and Bashemath are needless to say, sources of terror or night mares in the family with their innate aggressive, unruly and Godless nature. Gen 26:54-55. None of their descendants has a good record in the bible. Obviously it is not possible for “terror women” to be submissive.
There are women like the Hittites who intimidate their husbands and family at home even among born again Christians. We have seen wives who hijacked power from their husbands to be head of the house because of the attitude they put on. Although Jezebel was not an Hittite she exhibited the character of one. “Terrorists” are averse to peace and there can never be peace in such homes.
HITTITE CHILDREN
What will you expect from a child brought up by a typical Hittite mother? Someone used to a mother’s cruelty and lovelessness; one used to nagging and neglect; one brought up without a mother’s affection. To love will be difficult, to be caring will be a hard task to be done. Prostitution, and if married, marital infidelity may not be far from such. If a Christian, he or she will need extra work to get out of this foundation. He may be a dog who will always wallow in his vomit or a pig who will go back to his dirt. People who are unfortunate to have mothers like this will come to realise that their mothers are always used of spirits which they cannot control. Hittite demons that use these mothers use them to vent their anger on humanity, their immediate environment being the first casualty.
PRAYERS TO BE FREE FROM HITTITE SPIRITS
The scriptural wisdom in fighting this spirit is found in Eph. 6:14-18, Isa. 60:18
1 Every spirit of terror, intimidation and rebellion attempting to subvert my home be swept away by the besom of destruction in Jesus’ name.
2. O God my father, make me a terror to my enemies
3. You demons of fear and dread in my life, I arrest you by fire, and I cast you to Tartarus in Jesus’ name.
4. Every bondage of fear in my life, break
5. Let the terrors of God fall upon my enemies in Jesus’ name
6 All witchcraft agent pursuing my life, I send you to the king of terrors. Job 18:14
7. Every inherited or acquired Hittite spirit in my life, go out by fire go out by sword
8. You spirit of my mother, the word of God is against you, Jump out of me by fire.

Written by Diran Adeleke

https://plus.google.com
http://www.theevangelicalarmymissions..com
E-Mail: [email]theevangelicalarmy@gmail.com[/email]

(1) (Reply)

Power Behind Your Falling / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'LODGE SOCIETY' / Power To Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.