Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! - Sports (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! (696222 Views)

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Relax Sir... *smiles* Yahaya clocks 18 this november/december and a pro-contract will be the next thing come latest January 2016.

He's still on pre-contract. And remember the work permit palava.

linked:
I fear for yahaya... Seems Tt arent taking him serious.... Hmmm

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
You bet I did..... *winks* Thanks.
blueto:

chai.
Nawa o grin
Good evening. hope you had a nice day
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
AF Nigeria International Friendlies Nigeria
Alampasu gets late Eagles call-up
[/size]
Portugal-based goalkeeper Dele Alampasu has been handed a late call-up to the Super Eagles for two friendlies against DR Congo and Cameroon this week.
Alampasu will join the Eagles training camp in Belgium later Wednesday, sources close to the Flying Eagles shot stopper informed AfricanFootball.com
[img]http://africanfootball.com/news/574217/Alampasu-gets-late-Eagles-call-up[/img]
Alampasu (extreme right) will join Eagles later Wednesday after late call-up
AfricanFootball.com specially gathered that Alampasu will most likely act as cover for Wolves of England goalkeeper Carl Ikeme following the rumpus involving Lille shot stopper Vincent Enyeama and coach Sunday Oliseh in Belgium Tuesday night.
The two other goalkeepers called up by Oliseh – Femi Thomas of Enyimba and Ikechukwu Ezenwa from Sunshine Stars – are still stranded in Nigeria as they are yet to be granted entry visas to Europe.
The 18-year-old Alampasu, who has represented Nigeria at U17 and U20 levels, was on the final squad to last year’s CHAN in South Africa.
[/b]

africanfootball.com/news/574217/Alampasu-gets-late-Eagles-call-up

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2015
terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
[/size]
Portugal-based goalkeeper Dele Alampasu has been handed a late call-up to the Super Eagles for two friendlies against DR Congo and Cameroon this week.
Alampasu will join the Eagles training camp in Belgium later Wednesday, sources close to the Flying Eagles shot stopper informed AfricanFootball.com
[img]http://africanfootball.com/news/574217/Alampasu-gets-late-Eagles-call-up[/img]
AfricanFootball.com specially gathered that Alampasu will most likely act as cover for Wolves of England goalkeeper Carl Ikeme following the rumpus involving Lille shot stopper Vincent Enyeama and coach Sunday Oliseh in Belgium Tuesday night.
The two other goalkeepers called up by Oliseh – Femi Thomas of Enyimba and Ikechukwu Ezenwa from Sunshine Stars – are still stranded in Nigeria as they are yet to be granted entry visas to Europe.
The 18-year-old Alampasu, who has represented Nigeria at U17 and U20 levels, was on the final squad to last year’s CHAN in South Africa.
[/b]

That will b a good experience for d lad to learn from Enyeama himself and Carl Ikeme.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Danycrusoe(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2015
AIG07:
back to siasia's era u remember? Abeg we can't afford to miss another AFCON.
Missing The AFCON Once Again Would Be A Disaster. I Just Want To Think About It Happening
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Icon4s:

That will b a good experience for d lad to learn from Enyeama himself and Carl Ikeme.
Ya for sure. I did expect surprise call ups like this.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
How-well-did-Oliseh-handle-Enyeama-crisis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
So happy for Alampasu for I know he will one day be Super Eagles no.1

It's quite unfortunate it's coming as a result of a rift between "actual" skipper/captain and Head Coach but Sometimes it is in the midst of adversity or freak happenings such as this that gives another a chance to learn, grow and shine.

Reports from late last night say "all is settled" but I know that "some bad blood" remains. Just hope The team really comes together and sort this out "once and for all" coz I fear for our Afcon chances.

All the same, All the best to Dele "The Cat" Alampasu. Learn all you can and see yourself soar.......... *smiles*

terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
[/size]
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
e
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
So happy for Alampasu for I know he will one day be Super Eagles no.1

It's quite unfortunate it's coming as a result of a rift between "actual" skipper/captain and Head Coach but Sometimes it is in the midst of adversity or freak happenings such as this that gives another a chance to learn, grow and shine.

Reports from late last night say "all is settled" but I know that "some bad blood" remains. Just hope The team really comes together and sort this out "once and for all" coz I fear for our Afcon chances.

All the same, All the best to Dele "The Cat" Alampasu. Learn all you can and see yourself soar.......... *smiles*

The best way to settle this kind of differences is only when Coach Sunday Oliseh and V. Enyeama come together and settle their differences amicably, if not, all this talk about settlement in the newspaper will do more harm than good to the team. I don't just understand why Coach Sunday Oliseh can not forget about his pride so as to see and treat V. Enyeama as if, he were in his shoes. Coach Oliseh should just learn from the former Coaches' rift with players (Samson Siasia and Stephen Keshi) and adopt a leadership style that will carry every body a long than this display that leaves nothing to be desired.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
e
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
/
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
/
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
/
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
e
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Danycrusoe(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Why Is Sir Terzurum booking Spaces... lol
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Na wa for you. Nacho can never break into Arsenal effortlessly. We can never meam that. First of all, he will have to learn the teams pattern of play. He will have to understand the coach's philosophy. Arsene Wenger is also meticulous in his work and Nacho will have to prove he can fit into the system. So how can we expect Nacho to break in effortlessly. Even Kanu Nwankwo, Henry and co. did not break in effortlessly.

Icon4s:

My brother its as if u dnt really understand our arguments here.We all agree including my humble self that Iheanacho is a Talented player and has a bright prospect. However, where we have nt agreed are:

1. That phrase "he is not there yet". They believe Iheanacho even at his current game level is among d best in the EPL. I am saying he is nt there yet meaning he is not among d best yet. They can even throw stones at me if possible at the mwntion of that phrase" nt there yet". Were u nt the one in an argument abt Iheanacho vs Victor Moses? I mean on what grounds can u compare Iheanacho that has nt played up to 30mins of EPL witg Victor Moses. They even say Iheanacho can effortlessly walk into d starting 11 of Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool.Some1 even said Iheanacho is better than Giroud and Walcott. I dnt know what u will call that but I call it "Hype"!

2. I chose to b a bit conservative on my expectations. Remember I say he is a bright "prospect". It is nt 100% certain that he will become another Ronaldo or Messi cos a good number if footballers both in Nigeria and d world started like this and dey ended up average or below average.Some even say Iheanacho is d best player dat has ever played d U17 & for that he will authomatically b d greatest of his generation.My take is let us see him enjoy more playing time we will better b able to place him in a class. And some say he is already in a class of his own he should nt b classed with other EPL players bc he will DEFINITELY be better than them.

My brother I am a Nigerian like every one of us here. We all want d best for our national teams and dat starts with producing world class players. In my heart I believe Iheanacho is on his way to stardom bt henn several factors can make a once promising talent fail to live up to expectation.

I dnt care if I am d only one here on this side of d argument bt I know what I am talking abt.

Jst a little more of my CV: I have been involved in football development (youth level). I have understudied d root courses of failures of young talents to mature into d super stars that were expected of them. I have organised seminars on topics affecting youth developments at Diff academies. Iheanacho and a few others have attended my class.

Trust me I am a lot into youth development, even though it is nt my full time Job.Enjoy visiting dis thread cos I like interacting with youths. I learn alot from them as I have learnt alot from this thread.
Let us leave it there.

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
You do not need to watch a player for long to know if he is good. What is critical to successful players is the interest of the coach.

For instance Ferguson with Giggs, Scholes, CR7. Mikel would have become great if he joined Man Utd because Ferguson loved his style of play and wanted to nurture Mikel himself.

Ferguson flew to Norway three times to beg Mikel not to join Chelsea. Ferguson never did that for nobody.

Thierry Henry was a young promising talent at Monaco when he played with Ikpeba. Tigana his coach then put in a lot of work in Henry. Henry left very early to Juve and flopped. When Wenger signed him, he put in work into Henry and Henry became great. Same with Anelka and Fabregas.

You see the same passion with Pellegrini and Isco.

That is why I find Nacho's case interesting because a talented Nigerian is in the hands of a genius who knows how to bring the best out of promising talents.

Icon4s:

My brother its as if u dnt really understand our arguments here.We all agree including my humble self that Iheanacho is a Talented player and has a bright prospect. However, where we have nt agreed are:

1. That phrase "he is not there yet". They believe Iheanacho even at his current game level is among d best in the EPL. I am saying he is nt there yet meaning he is not among d best yet. They can even throw stones at me if possible at the mwntion of that phrase" nt there yet". Were u nt the one in an argument abt Iheanacho vs Victor Moses? I mean on what grounds can u compare Iheanacho that has nt played up to 30mins of EPL witg Victor Moses. They even say Iheanacho can effortlessly walk into d starting 11 of Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool.Some1 even said Iheanacho is better than Giroud and Walcott. I dnt know what u will call that but I call it "Hype"!

2. I chose to b a bit conservative on my expectations. Remember I say he is a bright "prospect". It is nt 100% certain that he will become another Ronaldo or Messi cos a good number if footballers both in Nigeria and d world started like this and dey ended up average or below average.Some even say Iheanacho is d best player dat has ever played d U17 & for that he will authomatically b d greatest of his generation.My take is let us see him enjoy more playing time we will better b able to place him in a class. And some say he is already in a class of his own he should nt b classed with other EPL players bc he will DEFINITELY be better than them.

My brother I am a Nigerian like every one of us here. We all want d best for our national teams and dat starts with producing world class players. In my heart I believe Iheanacho is on his way to stardom bt henn several factors can make a once promising talent fail to live up to expectation.

I dnt care if I am d only one here on this side of d argument bt I know what I am talking abt.

Jst a little more of my CV: I have been involved in football development (youth level). I have understudied d root courses of failures of young talents to mature into d super stars that were expected of them. I have organised seminars on topics affecting youth developments at Diff academies. Iheanacho and a few others have attended my class.

Trust me I am a lot into youth development, even though it is nt my full time Job.Enjoy visiting dis thread cos I like interacting with youths. I learn alot from them as I have learnt alot from this thread.
Let us leave it there.

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
When CR7 was seventeen years old, Carlos Queiroz, the assistant coach of Man U said CR7 will become the Michael Jordan of football. I did not see that make CR7 lazy and less passionate in his work.

Ronaldinho as a youngster was called the New Ronaldo. He was just sixteen.

safarigirl:
people don't think alike. Hyping works for some and critiquing for others. Perhaps hyping Kelechi will make him want to do more and critiquing him will make him feel useless. If someone keeps telling you you're dumb, you could end up feeling dumb. Icon doesn't criticize, that would involve stating the good and bad of the player and points to help him improve. How many good things has he said of Kelechi? Na so so comparison. Kelechi vs. Aguero, Silva, Sterling, Ogbeche, Rabiu, soon he'll compare him to Agbim. That boy is yet to put a foot wrong, until he does, we will keep hyping him. The day he phucks up, we'll deal with him like we've been dealing with Mikel for the past 5 or so years
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Well, The word "effortlessly" came from me. I used it in light of the "precocious talent" we speak of. Maybe I was a little bit overboard BUT I insist that Arsenal do not have a forward that can get the job done like Nacho can with his "monstrous talent" even though his development continues....

TheGoodJoe:
Na wa for you. Nacho can never break into Arsenal effortlessly. We can never meam that. First of all, he will have to learn the teams pattern of play. He will have to understand the coach's philosophy. Arsene Wenger is also meticulous in his work and Nacho will have to prove he can fit into the system. So how can we expect Nacho to break in effortlessly. Even Kanu Nwankwo, Henry and co. did not break in effortlessly.

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
[b]Let me address something here. I have also seen talents produced in Nigeria. Kanu and Oruma's set was so promising. With the likes of Emmanuel Babayaro, Celestine Babayaro, KANU, Ojigwe and WILSON ORUMA.

Oruma was so good along with the Japan '93 squad that PELE who predicted an African team will one day win the World Cup came to watch them and Oruma play.

After the tournament, the commentator said Wilson Oruma will take African football to the next level.

We then had the emergence of Austin Jay Jay Okocha. When he emerged in Frankfurt FC Germany, he was more gifted at seventeen than a young Neymar. He was crowned the bet young talent in Germany.

The day I watched Etim Esin play as an old player in Eagle Cement FC, now Dolphins FC, I was amazed. When he dribbles his opponents, even his own team mates fall. I never saw anything like that. Not even Jay Jay, Maradona or Ronaldinho.

I was opportuned to see Emmanuel "The Waist Breaker" Ebiede play in Shell Residential area in Port Harcourt. It was a preparatory game for a World Cup qualifier game. Ebeide tore our Super Eagles defenders and midfielders to shreds. They played a Team B game vs the Team A of Super Eagles. Ebiede played for the team B and it was a massacre. Ebiede skinned the likes of Uche Okechukwu and Taribo West (Former best defender in the Serie A).

So do not make it look as if it is only you who have seen Nigerian talents.[/b]

Icon4s:

Let us leave it there.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:13am On Oct 08, 2015
[b]I am someone who followed Neymar since he was fifteen. I noticed something. His talent was not far from our greats like the ones I mentioned above. I also wondered WHY.

First thing was Neymar had bags of Confidence in his abilities. Not just I am a gifted footballer. The confidence of I can be better than the best.

I also noticed that the likes of Neymar and Messi had people who wanted them to become the best. Remember how the Brazilian top players and FA refused an early departure of Neymar to Europe. Some of their old players used to train with Neymar. Robinho during holidays flew to Brazil to train with Neymar.

Finally a passion to train to become great. A lot of talented players fall on the way when they feel they know it all. I would not call some Nigerian talents name out of respect to some greats. Look at Giovanni Dos Santos who outperformed the likes of Eto'o, Henry, Ronaldinho and Messi during a particular pre Season. Look at Jo who played for Man City. These were Super Talents but they lacked the passion to train.

When we talk of Nacho, we are not saying he is up there with the very best. We who believe in him say he has the ingredients to become the best. The ability, the caring coaches and management of City who wants him to become the best. Nacho also has the passion to train. That is why he meets and sometimes beats his return deadlines from injuries.

Concerning Giroud and Walcott, what makes those guys special? Those guys will never make it at Clubs like Atletico Madrid talk less of Bayern, Real Madrid or Barca. Giroud and Walcott never had the dream or Ambition to become the best in the World.

Someone said Walcott no. That guy is stupidly wasteful. That is why Nacho will do better. He would not waste the kind of chances Giroud and Walcott waste.

Giroud missed goals against Monaco last season until Arsene Wenger criticized him. They are playing on the big stage but there are young talents who will do better.

Look at Oliver Torres. A young boy who is now wearing the 10 Jersey of Atletico Madrid.[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:49am On Oct 08, 2015
[b]Oliseh made Bonfrere drop me for Dosu at Atlanta ’96 —Babayaro

Atlanta ’96 Olympic gold medalist, Emmanuel Babayaro, talks about his time as a footballer and his sojourn into the entertainment industry in this interview with ’TANA AIYEJINA

You were first choice for the U-23 team ahead of the 1996 Olympics but coach Bonfrere Jo dropped you for Dosu Joseph when the competition began in Atlanta. What happened?

Dosu is my brother and whatever I say now won’t change anything. A problem I had with Bonfrere caused it. There are certain actions you take as a youngster and you are not guided. I will speak as I felt at that time based on my maturity and intelligence. I had been the first choice all through; I kept all the games we played before the Olympics.

I’ll say what I thought happened. Sunday Oliseh was very influential in the team and Bonfrere had a lot of respect for him. Oliseh is like a brother to Dosu; Dosu was influential in making Julius Berger sign Oliseh before he moved to Europe. At the time, Dosu was to sign for Reggiana and what stopped him was a national cap. Everybody in the team was very good. So, when Oliseh tried to influence Bonfrere (to use Dosu), it was easy because whoever was in goal, would do well. Before our first match, Bonfrere called me to his room; Musa Abdullahi and Willy Bazuaye were there. You can enquire from them what I am about to tell you. This is what he told me and I quote, “Due to reasons best known to me, I’ll prefer to use Dosu. I don’t owe any player for inclusion and exclusion from the team.” He said he owed me that much because I was mentally and physically prepared. I felt slighted as a young man and I asked him, “If performance is criteria for being in the first team, have I failed in this regard?” He said, “No.”

I am not going to lie to you, I started insulting him. I told him to go to hell. Tijani Babangida got wind of what happened and he said it was for team interest. He was privy to what was happening. I called Dosu to my room and told him, “I want you to know that I will never hate you and undermine you in any way. I want you to know that I am human but my anger won’t be directed at you but Bonfrere. If I were in your shoes, I will take the chance too but I have everything against the coach.” He was okay with my explanation and we sat together after every game to analyse his performance. He told me to help him out in areas of improvement.

After the Olympics, Sani Toro told me that Bonfrere told him that I was the best keeper but he kept me out because I was not disciplined. There are no hard feelings. I did what I did because of what I was at the time. If it was now, I wouldn’t have reacted the way I did then. I use these experiences to train my players now.[/b]

http://www.punchng.com/sports/sportlight/oliseh-made-bonfrere-drop-me-for-dosu-at-atlanta-96-babayaro/
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Tomtoxic: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Sunday oliseh didn't handle d issue well at all he should have informed enyeama personally cuz a captain deserves respect.
personally I love d idea of musa as captain he z my favourite super eagles player and seems like he z d only 1 dat knws how to play a ball into the net so oliseh wants an outfield player who will lead 4rm d front
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by lardy96(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Enyeama retires from international football Lille OSC goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama, has called it quits from international football after 13 years with Nigeria. The 33-year-old goalkeeper took the decision to quit just hours before Nigeria's Super Eagles face DR Congo in an international friendly in Belgium on Thursday. Enyeama, supersport.com has learned, left the Nigerian camp in Belgium and is heading to his base in France. The former Enyimba shot-stopper took to social media to announce his departure as Nigeria's goalkeeper in the wake of a row with the country's head coach, Sunday Oliseh, this week. "I am no more the captain of the Nigerian senior football team. I am no more the goalie of the team. I am out of the team. I am no more available for international duties," Enyeama stated on Thursday. Enyeama, it was learned met with Oliseh at the team's Hôtel Van Der Valk Verviers lodging in Belgium briefly to announce his departure from the national team. I have fought a good fight for more than 13years.I have finished my course,I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with passion.henceforth,there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me for my 13years of national services.God bless NIGERIA.from HENCEFORTH,?I am no more the captain of the NIGERIAN senior football team,I am no more the goalie of the team,I am out of the team.i am no more available for international duties.i want to say thank you to every Nigerian fan and supporter world wide.its been the most trying period of my life but I know that Nigerian are there for me and God is with me..God bless NIGERIA.#ENDOFANERA. by Vincent Enyeama (@vinny2908) on Oct 8, 2015 The goalkeeper has made 101 international appearances for Nigeria since his debut against Kenya in May 2002. Enyeama won the Africa Cup of Nations with the Super Eagles in 2013 and has represented the West African nation in three Fifa World Cup editions in 2002, 2010 and 2014 as well as the 2013 Fifa Confederations Cup in Brazil. The goalkeeper now returns to Lille, where he has kept 39 clean sheets in the French Ligue 1 in the last three seasons.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Danycrusoe(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nigeria Football And Crises Are Synonymous 2 each oda
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Tomtoxic: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
the NFF are so useless I swear when Brazil changed captain 4rm thiago Silva to neymar everything was smooth ah dn taya 4 dis coyntry.
ah heard Wilfred ndidi alampasu and 1 oda guy were invited to d camp
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
According to @drteepie on twitter, this is what REALLY happened:
When Enyeama arrived for training, as captain, he's required to introduce his players. When he stood up to do so, Oliseh asked him to sit down for Musa to do the honors. Later at dinner, Oliseh started saying he won't allow stubborn, disrespectful players in his team and singled out Moses and Enyeama for acting like they're too big to play for him and said he has won more in his career than any of the current SE players. Enyeama attempted to speak up for the players despite the loss of his captaincy, but Oliseh told him he can leave camp if he's unhappy. Enyeama then asked if he was treating him so cuz he arrived late and once again reminded him that he had buried his mum hence his late arrival, but Oliseh told him to shut up and sit down and called security when Enyeama wouldn't. Other officials tried to wade in, but Enyeama walked out before security came. Oliseh even threw a jab at Echiejile saying he shouldn't get comfortable cuz he had a better LB if not for Visa issues
cc icon4s, bascovanveli, thegoodjoe, terzurum, thesupernerd, joseph1013
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
safarigirl:
According to @drteepie on twitter, this is what REALLY happened: cc icon4s, bascovanveli, thegoodjoe, terzurum, thesupernerd, joseph1013

I dont know this one and his account is at variance with what others who have always supplied us with inside info about team selections and camp happenings have narrated.

The dude is not even a sports journalist. How did he then know what REALLY happened?
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Danycrusoe:
Why Is Sir Terzurum booking Spaces... lol
Am very sorry I had derailed the thread with Super Eagles news, so was just trying to see how I can modify most of the posts and then post relevant posts on Olympic Eagles, in the process got banned again. I had replied to TheSuperNerd's comment without doing the necessary settings. So when I came back I did not notice I was on another thread and still continued with those settings.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
safarigirl:
According to @drteepie on twitter, this is what REALLY happened: cc icon4s, bascovanveli, thegoodjoe, terzurum, thesupernerd, joseph1013
I have always know Sunday Oliseh to be a proud person right from his playing days. Its high time someone calls him to order to speak some sense into his head. He needs to realize that football analysis in studios is different from the assignment given to him. Hei its time for serious business Coach. If you want to do better than Stephen Keshi then, you must learn from his mistakes and successes.
cc:Icon4s

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (341) (Reply)

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.