Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment (71698 Views)

Nnpc/exxonmobil Invitation For Aptitude And Skill Test For Apprentice Program / Nnpc, Exxonmobil, Total, Chevron, Schlumberger Test Materials / Vacancy... Baker Hughes Is Recruiting OND Graduates.. Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by gblinkz(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2014
dasrackhor:
yha cv will be in doc format while yha olevel n ND testimonial will be in jp format...Hope dis help..
. Did upload ur transcript as well
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by gblinkz(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2014
dasrackhor:
its nt a must u upload yha international passport and as per d cover letter u need to address ΐτ̅ to d company n also include yha own address...Hope dis help..
. Sowi do we need 2 add a cover letter cos I did nt c it in d requirement
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by olajobsmaster(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

Thanks for your concern jare... But how come almost all d job dey lag nah?

LoL! Well, I guess that's probably because Lagos is the top ranking state amongst the few that accomodates employers and employees from the Creative Department.
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by luckshine007: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
Wen is the registration of this program expiring?? Askin because my transcript will not b available until next week, I jux hope it will not b too latee. Pls asap......
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by tboibamz: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
luckshine007:
Wen is the registration of this program expiring?? Askin because my transcript will not b available until next week, I jux hope it will not b too latee. Pls asap......

use ur statement of results
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by olabalo4al(m): 12:48am On Oct 22, 2014
Please can anyone here help me with the said link , can't really see Anything of such on the posted site
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by tboibamz: 2:29am On Oct 22, 2014
Just navigate the site...go to careers career opportunities online application search
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by buoye1(m): 3:14am On Oct 22, 2014
Dgreatcharley:
The steps are very simple but there are alot to be uploaded,am true with mine
how did u go about your cover letter?
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by gblinkz(m): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2014
Can I use my voters card in place of international passport nd I wnt 2 knw if d cover letter is neccessary. Pls reply asap
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by buoye1(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2014
gblinkz:
. Did upload ur transcript as well
Brother my issue is the cover letter pls how do I go about it?is it going to be like a formal letter?As in( Address of the company.....My address...then the body of the letter?)I'm waiting to hear from U!!is. The cover letter a recommendation letter from ones referee?
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by Princealex1(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2014
For those that have applied already what next??
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by tboibamz: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2014
buoye1:
Brother my issue is the cover letter pls how do I go about it?is it going to be like a formal letter?As in( Address of the company.....My address...then the body of the letter?)I'm waiting to hear from U!!is. The cover letter a recommendation letter from ones referee?

You dont need all those addresses....just use ur name and contact as letter head and date then the body and u conclude...you dont have to bother your head at this stage..
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by tboibamz: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2014
gblinkz:
Can I use my voters card in place of international passport nd I wnt 2 knw if d cover letter is neccessary. Pls reply asap

you dont have international passport,dont worry...how many ond grads have it?...they know ure just getting out of school with a diploma...ure not even a grad yet so upload what you have..if ur application is successful and you need those papers for subsequent stuffs you will be asked to get them..
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by ITbomb(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dgreatcharley:
The steps are very simple but there are alot to be uploaded,am true with mine
Lot to be uploaded?
Please can you list out the required docs.
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by luckshine007: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
tboibamz:

use ur statement of results

but I av my original copy of my result any need to use d statement of result
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by tboibamz: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
luckshine007:

Use d originals if you have it
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by Highrock(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
buoye1:
how did u go about your cover letter?

Please I'll really like to know how to upload the cover letter.
It doesn't show the cover letter after I've copied it and pasted.
Guys help us here.
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by tboibamz: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Highrock:

Please I'll really like to know how to upload the cover letter.
It doesn't show the cover letter after I've copied it and pasted.
Guys help us here.

All you need do is copy and paste it,thereafter rename and ure ok
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by Sundaynig(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hello All,

www.Nigerya.com is now looking for Freelancers for Data entry Jobs

Per Sign-Up and Successful Listing is =N= 50 Naira

You can reach me back if you have any enquiries on Support@Nigerya.email

Thanks

Sandeep Chulani
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by gblinkz(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2014
luckshine007:

what is d difference btw. Original resul nd statement of result
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by Highrock(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
tboibamz:

All you need do is copy and paste it,thereafter rename and ure ok

Thank you tboibamz.Finally,I've completed it and gotten my reference number from ExxonMobil.
If you need help,I'll be glad to render.
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by nizeme: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT KOD TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED

KOD Technical Services Limited is a rotating equipment service provider to big oil and gas multinationals. Our company has fully trained Engineers and Professionals available to undertake all repair, maintenance and installation work associated with all kinds of rotating machines/equipment such as pumps. Since its inception, the company has recorded tremendous growth and success over the years in Nigeria and other parts of the world. Our forward thinking approach is driven by a dedicated team who exude a passion for delivering the best possible product and services for our clients. We share a contagious enthusiasm for innovation and excellence.

As a result of this, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result-oriented individuals. We
are recruiting individuals with the highest standards of integrity, capacity for hard work and
ability to build strong working relationships.

1. Mechanical Engineer

Qualification

A degree in Mechanical engineering with at least 5years experience in the oil and gas industry.

Requirements

Must have adequate experience in maintenance, repairs, overhauling and setting alignment of rotating equipments especially pumps
Good verbal and written communication skill
Good presentation skill
Good analytical & numerical skills
Ability to work effectively in a team
Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
Readiness to work in various locations.

2. Mechanical Technician

Qualification

An OND in Mechanical engineering with at least 5years experience in the oil and gas industry.

Requirements

Must have adequate experience in maintenance, repairs, overhauling and setting alignment of rotating equipments especially pumps
Good presentation skill
Readiness to work in various locations.

3. Machinist

Requirements

Must have adequate experience in machining and materials selection
Must be able to interpret drawings very well.

Interested candidate should please send their CV/resume to recruitment@kodtechnical.com
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by tboibamz: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2014
Highrock:

Thank you tboibamz.Finally,I've completed it and gotten my reference number from ExxonMobil.

okay,i need help o abeg....
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by buoye1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Highrock:

Mr highrock pls how did u go that far?what nd what do i need after my cv,my statement of result(both o level and ond)cover letter?
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by Highrock(m): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2014
tboibamz:

okay,i need help o abeg....

Alright...Let us know
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by Highrock(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2014
buoye1:
Mr highrock pls how did u go that far?what nd what do i need after my cv,my statement of result(both o level and ond)cover letter?

That's basically all you'll need.
If you have a certificate in probably computer knowledge,you can add it although it's not compulsory.
My guy for example upload his Diploma in Computer Engineering Maintenance.

If you got any of such relevant certificates,you can upload them.There's space for that.
Good luck
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by HEADYWORLD: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2014
@high rock abeg.... how will d cover letter loom like.. is it gonna be like am writing a formal letter or wot.. please if u can post sample
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by agbitaj(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
jamanuka:
The NNPC/MPN Joint Venture invites applications from
suitably qualified persons into our Apprenticeship Program beginning March 2015. The Program is designed for young Nigerians with an interest in pursuing an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas or related industry.

Job Title: Apprentices/Interns

ELIGIBILITY:
Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in
one of the following disciplines are eligible to apply:
(a) Mechanical Engineering Technology
(b) Electrical Engineering Technology
(c) Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
(d) Petroleum Engineering Technology
(e) Chemical Engineering Technology

Applicants with higher qualifications should not apply.

Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary
National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2012 and December 31,2014, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit.

How to Apply
If you consider yourself an exceptional fit forthis program,
please visit our website at
http://www.exxonmobil.com/
careers/nigeria/apply

to submit your application and
upload your curriculum vitae (CV)

Only applications submitted online will be processed.

HOW TO NAVIGATE THE WEBSITE
To view a PDF copy of the advertised vacancy
• Log onto
http://www.exxonmobil.com/careers/
nigeria

• Click on advertised job positions

To complete the application process, Log onto
http://
www.exxonmobil.com/careers/nigeria/apply

Click on 'Search openings'
Enter 9879BR in the keyword search box
Click 'Search'

This job advert closes two weeks from this publication.

EXXONMOBIL PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

EXXONMOBIL Past Questions and Answers has been compiled to help those sitting for EXXONMOBIL aptitude test in Nigeria. This ebook will give you an insight on how EXXONMOBIL set their Aptitude test and the format they use.

Using this ebook would give you an edge over others. The ebook contains questions from Verbal reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Spatial reasoning and Numerical Reasoning with their answer explanations from Aptitude test they have conducted in the past.

Knowing what to expect and practising over and over would help you develop an effective test strategy; improve your speed, accuracy and confidence.

Get your copy now and start practicing before EXXONMOBIL calls.
Price: 1500. Contact me : 7987039F or agbitaj@yahoo.com
Cheers
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by desertboom(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
Please, who has successfully applied since today. I can't get access to the site anymore. Is any other person experiencing thesame thing?
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by rayraps2002: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
The site is showing a blank page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam / Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.