Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? (854 Views)

Blood Genotype; Can "O Blood Group Get Married To Wat Genotype?? / The Marriage Between "aa" And "ss", "as" And Ss. (wat's The Product) / How To Know If Ur Spouse Or Lover Is Hiv Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
for me i like playing with b**bz so am gona get anoda gal,
Re: Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? by khukhi(f): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lol! That's not nice.
Re: Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Here....read this man''s story. You will learn and be humbled.

A man and his wife's battle against the wife's bosom cancer.

Excerpt

In April of 2010 our biggest fear became our reality. A scan revealed that Jen's cancer had metastasized to her liver and bone. Jen started receiving treatment immediately. After a few months we noticed that many people didn't understand how serious Jen's illness had become and we felt our support group fading away. Our life was a maze filled with Dr. appointments, medical procedures, medications, and side-effects. The thought that I might be a widower before I was forty felt like someone was kicking me in my gut. Over and over and over. We didn't expect anyone to have the answers; we just needed our family and friends to be there. Something as simple as sending a text message saying "I love you," or dropping off dinner after we had spent all day in the hospital, these things were incredibly helpful.
Re: Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
khukhi:
Lol! That's not nice.
not nice, wat did u want me too play wit
Re: Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? by khukhi(f): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
ismailaja:
not nice, wat did u want me too play wit

What happened to being a loving and supporting boy friend...you can buy her boobs after the recovery.
Re: Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
khukhi:

What happened to being a loving and supporting boy friend...you can buy her boobs after the recovery.
fake bossoms, will u be happy if u guy get fake dick
Re: Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? by rodeo0070(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
@OP. This is a no joking matter here! Instead of you to get down on your knees, pray for the life @ stake, seek proper medical help and be supportive, you are bothered about what to play with. That's cruel, you know. Many women have lost their lives to this type of Cancer.
I pray such will not happen to me or anyone I know...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
rodeo0070:
@OP. This is a no joking matter here! Instead of you to get down on your knees, pray for the life @ stake, seek proper medical help and be supportive, you are bothered about what to play with. That's cruel, you know. Many women have lost their lives to this type of Cancer.
I pray such will not happen to me or anyone I know...
AMEN
Re: Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
ismailaja:
for me i like playing with b**bz so am gona get anoda gal,
What happened to "for better or for worse"? I pray it doesn't happen to your wife but there are people living with this predicament and they need our love and support.
Re: Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? by khukhi(f): 4:41am On Oct 17, 2014
ismailaja:
fake bossoms, will u be happy if u guy get fake dick

grin if it feels like the real thing then I don't see any problem. The thing is cancer is common lately,its highly likely to happen to someone you know at some point in your life. I know 4 women of different ages who've had ovarian cancer or breast cancer and they need the partners love and support. Its not fair that when a bustard is I'll his wife is expected to look after him but when the wife is I'll men get a fresh younger wife. It doesn't help with the woman's well being. Men must just quit being selfish.
Re: Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 17, 2014
xcelsia:
What happened to "for better or for worse"? I pray it doesn't happen to your wife but there are people living with this predicament and they need our love and support.
i dnt even have a wife but if i do nd it happen(i pray nt to happen) dat wat am gona do
Re: Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 17, 2014
khukhi:

grin if it feels like the real thing then I don't see any problem. The thing is cancer is common lately,its highly likely to happen to someone you know at some point in your life. I know 4 women of different ages who've had ovarian cancer or breast cancer and they need the partners love and support. Its not fair that when a bustard is I'll his wife is expected to look after him but when the wife is I'll men get a fresh younger wife. It doesn't help with the woman's well being. Men must just quit being selfish.
u will love dildos as am seing u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should A Drug With Expiry Date Of Nov 2014 Still Be On Sale? / Sperm Count Booster... / Chinese Woman Wakes From Coma Speaking Only English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.