Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,694 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Is There Any True Pastor In Nigeria ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any True Pastor In Nigeria ? (797 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / Is It True Pastor Adeboye Has An Oil Bloc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any True Pastor In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
saw some of the comments here about tb Joshua and it dawned on me, that same is melted out to virtually all pastors in Nigeria......

you might come here to mention your pastors and those he is cool with but other persons here will still have their reservations...

tb Joshua gives , sponsors students, gives jobs that he can, and he z showing off ,. Oyedepo buys jet, and you say he is milking the church members, Adeboye builds multi million auditorium he is blamed, he associates with politicians he is criticized, he is accused by sanusi, you bliv immediately..

pastor Chris (both oyakilome and okotie own are there) ... abi its kumuyi been accused for double standard about his sons wedding....

in Nigeria, miracles can never b real... any pastor dt attempts it is termed fake....

so here goes my question: is there any true man of God in Nigeria ??
Re: Is There Any True Pastor In Nigeria ? by Sanchez01: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
I do the same, Dear. I am often led to plunge into thoughts and I find myself asking if there are any true MOGs around. The answer is YES, there are, but they are VERY VERY FEW.
Re: Is There Any True Pastor In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yes, By Their Fruit U Shall Knw Dem.
Re: Is There Any True Pastor In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
There are many and majority are under blindness, paradox'
Re: Is There Any True Pastor In Nigeria ? by MightySparrow: 3:29am On Oct 17, 2014
18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.
19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

Matthew 11: 18 - 19

There are men of God in Nigeria, beside these ones are several others like the 7000 unknown saints in the trying time of Elijah.
Re: Is There Any True Pastor In Nigeria ? by urheme: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2014
sexyexcalibur:
saw some of the comments here about tb Joshua and it dawned on me, that same is melted out to virtually all pastors in Nigeria......

you might come here to mention your pastors and those he is cool with but other persons here will still have their reservations...

tb Joshua gives , sponsors students, gives jobs that he can, and he z showing off ,. Oyedepo buys jet, and you say he is milking the church members, Adeboye builds multi million auditorium he is blamed, he associates with politicians he is criticized, he is accused by sanusi, you bliv immediately..

pastor Chris (both oyakilome and okotie own are there) ... abi its kumuyi been accused for double standard about his sons wedding....

in Nigeria, miracles can never b real... any pastor dt attempts it is termed fake....

so here goes my question: is there any true man of God in Nigeria ??

look outside the congregational church.
men of God are not found in the church, private jet, sophisticated hotels and don't leave in mansions with tight security, they don't go about with bodyguards and bullet proof cars either,

find a man that does not tell lies.
Re: Is There Any True Pastor In Nigeria ? by dein77(m): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2014
You can't have the fake without the originals, and vice versa.
Re: Is There Any True Pastor In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2014
Yes,in the bible alone.

What we have now are just businessmen,who are out to make profit on their investments.
Re: Is There Any True Pastor In Nigeria ? by Vinx4Christ(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2014
the question is are u a true born again?
If yes, then according to the Bible u need the gift of discerning of spirits..

And if u say by their fruit u shall know them, If u dont produce good fruit how can u know the pastor that is producing good fruit? I listen, I obey and I love my pastors and GO but the BIBLE is my standard.

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of Islamic Exclusivity On Nairaland / Finally,logical Proofs That God Exist. / Five Types Of Girls You Meet In Church...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.