Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,261 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Am I Too Old For Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Old For Him? (6474 Views)

I Too Love Igbo Guys / Am I Too Old For This?? / Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
jayedu108:
u need cane u dis old woman live dat small boy alone nah nw u dey find love wen u don dey reach menopause!
broda, this is so rude.. Is it fun giving harsh comments that would embitter the heart of those who seek your advice just to get out of their predicament ? What gives you the assurance that you would also get married when due ?
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by marieolae(f): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
valmunich:
How do people fall in love with someone they've not seen before undecided
its sad lol but it happens oh. Seriously
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by Rapsainot(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
broda, this is so rude.. Is it fun giving harsh comment that would embitter the heart of those you need your comment(s) to get out of their predicament ? What gives you the assurance that you would also get married when due ?
i got you on this one
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Rapsainot:
i got you on this one
abi I no talk am well ni ?
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
marieolae:
its sad lol but it happens oh. Seriously
marie person report you to me oooooo.. Did you stumble upon our chat ?
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by marieolae(f): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
marie person report you to me oooooo.. Did you stumble upon our chat ?
who is dat person lool
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by tosyne2much(m): 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
marieolae:
who is dat person lool
his moniker is 01karma.. E pain me say mods don close down the thread sef, I for say make you go read the allegations against you.. He say make I follow you talk cos I be your padi
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by marieolae(f): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
his moniker is 01karma.. E pain me say mods don close down the thread sef, I for say make you go read the allegations against you.. He say make I follow you talk cos I be your padi
lol ah beg leave dat one jor. Not everybody is gonna like u na haba. Wetin concern me
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
marieolae:
lol ah beg leave dat one jor. Not everybody is gonna like u na haba. Wetin concern me
**sure now**you knw am abi ? He sounded so pained oooo.. I presume both of you have engaged in an exchange of insults exercise at one point in tym ?
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by marieolae(f): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
**sure now**you knw am abi ? He sounded so pained oooo.. I presume both of you have engaged in an exchange of insults exercise at one point in tym ?
nope never. I dnt know the guy from newhere jare.
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Niwdog:
Na bcus of these nonsense,na em make u join nairaland

I see no nonsense in what she was asking for,its not like she is asking you for money.

If you don't have an advice for her,while not move on,into another topic that might interest you¿
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by Seanixking: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hi.
I am 32 and in luv with a 25 year old guy. Altho, I hve someone who works abroad to marry but hve not set ma eyes on him xcept his pics(matchmaking). He said he wld be home dis dec. I hve known him for a year plus now. Communication is vital in every reltionship, ther4 he calls once a week at most twice, claims he is always busy. And I complained to him dat his communication is poor. I used to be d one to call sometimes and I stopped so it won't seem asif m desperate.I now wonder if I get married to him, is dis what I will face cos he said I wld be in nija till he gets his papers which wld be in 3 - 5 yrs time or God knows wen. Now, I recently met a 25 year old guy and he shows me all wht I need in a man(name it ) and I m now so in LOVE with this guy and this guy too is not in d same state wt me but we do see and he proposed marriage to me.mehn! I am madly in luv with this guy. Right now I am confused. First, m older dan this guy or else I won't giv his propsal a second thot. Second, do u think I shuld marry abroad guy.
Pls I need candid and mature advises. No insults pls but feel free to air ur views
Thanks landers!
Y Won't U Be Madly Inlove Wit him...uhmm op nah vex eh,if u were 20yr to 24yr wil ya love that guyNature z na lonqer on ur side,and u wanna hook that dude...i bet the dude family wont accpt u marryin dier son.......#girlz be formin love moment the hit 30yrz right frm imo river(immemorial)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by Rapsainot(m): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
abi I no talk am well ni ?
yours is the best so far wink
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by ERCROSS(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hi.
I am 32 and in luv with a 25 year old guy. Altho, I hve someone who works abroad to marry but hve not set ma eyes on him xcept his pics(matchmaking). He said he wld be home dis dec. I hve known him for a year plus now. Communication is vital in every reltionship, ther4 he calls once a week at most twice, claims he is always busy. And I complained to him dat his communication is poor. I used to be d one to call sometimes and I stopped so it won't seem asif m desperate.I now wonder if I get married to him, is dis what I will face cos he said I wld be in nija till he gets his papers which wld be in 3 - 5 yrs time or God knows wen. Now, I recently met a 25 year old guy and he shows me all wht I need in a man(name it ) and I m now so in LOVE with this guy and this guy too is not in d same state wt me but we do see and he proposed marriage to me.mehn! I am madly in luv with this guy. Right now I am confused. First, m older dan this guy or else I won't giv his propsal a second thot. Second, do u think I shuld marry abroad guy.
Pls I need candid and mature advises. No insults pls but feel free to air ur views
Thanks landers!
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hi.
Thanks landers!

There are certain things you really have to look out for,like;
His way of life(character)
Is he capable of taking care of a family.

For me;i think they both aren't an option,cos if d guy overseas is ready,he would/should have sent his pple ova & made it known to his family about you...Or better still,he should call on daily basis to keep d fire burning.

As for the other dude,just b really ready to face his family, especially d mother nt wanting d son to marry a woman almost twice his age.

But what has kept you from nt getting married during ur 20s,when u had d tym to make a good choice ¿....
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by itstpia1: 1:58am On Oct 17, 2014
valmunich:
How do people fall in love with someone they've not seen before undecided

Maybe the voice or something, nl posts, etc.
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by Mariopgomery(m): 5:36am On Oct 17, 2014
Wtf is wrong with folks on nairaland sef .. How is she too old 4 the guy? If you love this guy and he loves you too and u think he is ready for marriage go for it. Dont miss out on love because of what ignorant people think.
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by Mariopgomery(m): 5:42am On Oct 17, 2014
sauceny:

There are certain things you really have to look out for,like;
His way of life(character)
Is he capable of taking care of a family.

For me;i think they both aren't an option,cos if d guy overseas is ready,he would/should have sent his pple ova & made it known to his family about you...Or better still,he should call on daily basis to keep d fire burning.

As for the other dude,just b really ready to face his family, especially d mother nt wanting d son to marry a woman almost twice his age.

But what has kept you from nt getting married during ur 20s,when u had d tym to make a good choice ¿....
stop talking búllshít jare.
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 17, 2014
Tymax:
Wait o! This is double dating na!

If na guy post this tin, una go dey criticize am. Na wa o. See double standard of NL critics. Especially that 3cycle lady.

Well, OP you are not too old for him. He may be 25 but when a man decides on his woman that decision is solid. Go for the younger guy and don't wait on that guy abroad who doesn't have your time.
Kill yourself then angry
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by Tymax(m): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2014
3cycle:

Kill yourself then angry
Grabs knife
Beg me before I hurt myself angry
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by 01karma(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
I think she saw the allegation.. I saw her mention.
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mariopgomery:
stop talking búllshít jare.

Do you know the meaning of "Bullshit"¿
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by jayedu108: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mariopgomery:
Wtf is wrong with folks on nairaland sef .. How is she too old 4 the guy? If you love this guy and he loves you too and u think he is ready for marriage go for it. Dont miss out on love because of what ignorant people think.
shut the Bleep up and say somtin reasonable.
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by adepiero: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
Screw everyone on this thread condemning age difference.

Love knows no bound regardless of age. If you truly love the young man, go for him. Its better than waiting for a guy that may never show up. and he has to get married to a white woman to get his papers in that short period in case you don't know.

what makes you so sure he will like you when you meet in person?

use your head sister, A bird at hand is the very bird, nothing dey for bush!
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by Pervert1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hi.
Thanks landers!
u r not old...but I won't marry u shaa if I were him. Goodluck.
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by great289(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
u recently met a 25yr old guy n he proposed to u ..hhm pls if u are readn dis (which am sure u mst be doin). Do not be desperate f r marriage..think abt d future fr ur sef.. D 25yr guy might be playn on u(even usin proposin to u).. And what will happen after u myt ve given birth to lik 2 or 3 chidlren..den he will see see u as smetn else and he may be influence by his friends..assuming u are 26 and he is 20 or 21 is somehw better buh pls i wont tell u to leave d 25yr old guy buh if d oversea guy is serious pls know what he is upto.
Jisi ike ife adilo eme
ifedinma
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by Mariopgomery(m): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
jayedu108:
shut the Bleep up and say somtin reasonable.

ok please tell me whats reasonable
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by dagentility(f): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2014
Op i really feel your pain, it is not easy when heart is already involved, if u'r sure you love the 25 yr old guy and he is ready to marry you, babe jst go for your happiness first, your love for him will keep you going. ' screw age, screw what people will say' your happiness first.
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by coolzeal(m): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2014
Why is it acceptable in our society that men can marry significantly younger women and it's accepted and viewed as normal, but it's not so acceptable and even frowned upon if an older women to date or marry younger men. That's double standard and to my knowledge, age is just a number. The ideal relationship we all seek of regardless of the age gap, probably some one that you can talk to effortlessly Someone who is similar to you in some ways and that can compliment your negatives with a positive and vice versa. Someone who looks to help you bring out the best in you. Someone that you can open up completely to. Someone who makes you feel like you're the most important / luckiest person in the world. Someone that can see all of your flaws and still love you like you were perfect much less understand you better. Why is it a taboo for older women dating/marrying younger men?
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by Ograke(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2014
coolzeal:
Why is it acceptable in our society that men can marry significantly younger women and it's accepted and viewed as normal, but it's not so acceptable and even frowned upon if an older women to date or marry younger men. That's double standard and to my knowledge, age is just a number. The ideal relationship we all seek of regardless of the age gap, probably some one that you can talk to effortlessly Someone who is similar to you in some ways and that can compliment your negatives with a positive and vice versa. Someone who looks to help you bring out the best in you. Someone that you can open up completely to. Someone who makes you feel like you're the most important / luckiest person in the world. Someone that can see all of your flaws and still love you like you were perfect much less understand you better. Why is it a taboo for older women dating/marrying younger men?
dagentility:
Op i really feel your pain, it is not easy when heart is already involved, if u'r sure you love the 25 yr old guy and he is ready to marry you, babe jst go for your happiness first, your love for him will keep you going. ' screw age, screw what people will say' your happiness first.
Mariopgomery:
adepiero:
Screw everyone on this thread condemning age difference.
Love knows no bound regardless of age. If you truly love the young man, go for him. Its better than waiting for a guy that may never show up. and he has to get married to a white woman to get his papers in that short period in case you don't know.
what makes you so sure he will like you when you meet in person?
use your head sister, A bird at hand is the very bird, nothing dey for bush!
Mariopgomery:
Lovely responses..

I don't know if they'll provide the lady with a better guy if she lets go of the one in question...

They think say na easy thing to love and be loved?

Quibbling over age difference in this 21st century..

Such a pathetically primitive mentality..

SMH.
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by PucciGuru(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=skyladon22 post=27205256]

Is it a crime if you first send her a pm[/
quote]

I like you skyladon sincerely

Your chats do depicts maturity.

Can we talk or meet?
Re: Am I Too Old For Him? by austine4real(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Plz wait till 55..age doesnt wata 2 me o..u luv him y nt say yes 2 him..i dnt bliv in long distance rlationshp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria / MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! / How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.