Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife (3237 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by philantoxx(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cokacola:
bro no one is a saint
true sir.
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cokacola:
she is still in ss3 and done with my nysc.....did you see why i cant marry her now??

You can't marry her, but you can love her at that age. If you had had this sense before, this thread would have been abt your experience during service grin
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by Cokacola: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
the girl just send me a pic of her and her dad in their shrine....i will upload leta
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by luvlyqueen(f): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cokacola:
dear readers pls advice me cus am in deep poo...my name is cokacola am among d batch c members passing out 2dai...there is this girl in my class that fell in love with me while i was servin in her school, she loved me nd i loved her too even since i told her that i will be leaving to my village she has been cry..last nite she send me text msg saying that i should wait for to finish so dat i marry her or she ask her dad(a babalawo) to make me mad.pls what should i do i dont want to run mad and i cnt marry her... advice pls
i would hv said serves u ryt but i dont want to be harsh,ur matter na strong one,but since u really love her,u should go ahead and marry her,
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by Baddo101(m): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cokacola:
she is still in ss3 and done with my nysc.....did you see why i cant marry her now??
So u didnt think about it b4 scoping d girl back. even if she was giving u d green light u also enjoyed reciprocating. and u even gave her all ur biometrics. (names,family members name,village name, house nos). Guy u av to go back to d village oo b4 u start to dey Kolo for ur village....Lol.
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by LEERICIST(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
vizkiz:

I knew he was gonna take it as an "insult" undecided una no get sense of humor for this country

lol nor mind am jO. i got d joke
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by Royaltriplee: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cokacola:
dear readers pls advice me cus am in deep poo...my name is cokacola am among d batch c members passing out 2dai...there is this girl in my class that fell in love with me while i was servin in her school, she loved me nd i loved her too even since i told her that i will be leaving to my village she has been cry..last nite she send me text msg saying that i should wait for to finish so dat i marry her or she ask her dad(a babalawo) to make me mad.pls what should i do i dont want to run mad and i cnt marry her... advice pls
how old is she and what class?
And u too,How old r u?
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by switlary: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
laplace12:
I think you are already mad.

I love this.....LOL
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by GoodFaith: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
vfactor:

No one is a saint. Na for small pikin body u go commit ur own sin. U don mad already. My advice: jst dey go back to your village. No body fit make u made pass as u dey now! undecided
Now u are in problem
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
barackodam:
angry grin angry grin grin angry grin cheesy grin

Now read your post from the back.

#trollman

What the fúck?...
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by barackodam: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
TrollMan:

What the fúck?...

I called you here to advice op naa cry
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by khukhi(f): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
laplace12:
I think you are already mad.

gringrin small girl oo! cheesy
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by khukhi(f): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cokacola:
the girl just send me a pic of her and her dad in their shrine....i will upload leta

We are waiting Op.
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by khukhi(f): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
MisterLongman:

You've already started madinggrin

Im in bed..laughing out loud.

Thanks for the great laugh guys. Will sleep before I started mading too. grin
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by khukhi(f): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
arimahoseloka:
please what did u smoke b4 opening this thread?

cheesygrin the guy is serious okay.
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by lakamua: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Her father cannot do anything. How big boy like you go dey fear woman threat. Anyway, fucking a small girl is a proof of a fuckup man. You should be able to reject a teenage girls advances. Na your type dey commit abominations everywer
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by Limibanti(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Your madness will be so much that it will have "to be continued section" but nah modern day madness sha, you are lucky that you will be dancing shoki and acting like saka
;DYour madness will be so much that it will have "to be continued section" but nah modern day madness sha, you are lucky that you will be dancing shoki and acting like saka
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by inositol88(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cokacola:
she say any were i go her dad will just blox one tin nd i start mading

hmmmmm!

with dis kind englshes u are spoking, are u sure u is a copper?

mading........ hmmmm

Ur grammar de burn England oh
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by vicwealth: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
inositol88:

hmmmmm!

with dis kind englshes u are spoking, are u sure u is a copper?

mading........ hmmmm

Ur grammar de burn England oh
. grin.
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by mikron(m): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2014
Cokacola:
she say any were i go her dad will just blox one tin nd i start mading
And u start mading? English language
Re: Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 17, 2014
Cokacola:
dis is not a jokes matter...advice me
ur english self fit pursue persön,a graduate for that mata.Hm.Didnt u knw she was in ss3 wn u said u love ar.Na God catch u

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 5 Things A Man's Finger Length Says About Him / Short Guy, Tall Girl Couple. .the Best Combination! / Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.