Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

How To Get Qatar Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Qatar Visa (6121 Views)

House Pls Help.is Qatar Visa Stamped On De Int'l Passport / Qatar Visa / Qatar Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Qatar Visa by lamidemi: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2008
i need info on how to get qatar visa and the cost to get the visa
Re: How To Get Qatar Visa by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
I need to ball out too, i, too, need info on Qatar. Abeg! anyone got cool and reliable info on how a guyman can enter Qatar. Am all ears.
Re: How To Get Qatar Visa by marydre: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2008
bigmodo at it again, ride on grin grin
Re: How To Get Qatar Visa by ahmedblak(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2008
you can get in abuja,1 months and 3 months visas,but qatar has high living expenses than dubai,mostly accomodation,unless you can share apartment with someone.
Re: How To Get Qatar Visa by lamidemi: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2008
you mean i can get from lagos ?

and i need cost to get work permit

ahmed blak:

you can get in abuja,1 months and 3 months visas,but qatar has high living expenses than dubai,mostly accomodation,unless you can share apartment with someone.
Re: How To Get Qatar Visa by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2008
ahmed blak:

if i just enter Qatar embassy in abj; i will tell them i need a qatar visa. Please more info on this.
Re: How To Get Qatar Visa by naijaspeak(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Qatar Visa is based on the sponsorship system. A travel agency or agent in Nigeria or Qatar can sponsor your visa. 5 star hotel in Qatar can arrange your visa if you book a room in their hotel for some days although very expensive .Qatar embassies outside qatar do not handle visa processing as a matter of policy.

So look for a reliable travel agent to arrange visa for you. You can also enquire from Qatar airline if they can arrange your travelling papers ( visa ) to Qatar.
Re: How To Get Qatar Visa by worry359(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
naijaspeak: Qatar Visa is based on the sponsorship system. A travel agency or agent in Nigeria or Qatar can sponsor your visa. 5 star hotel in Qatar can arrange your visa if you book a room in their hotel for some days although very expensive .Qatar embassies outside qatar do not handle visa processing as a matter of policy.

So look for a reliable travel agent to arrange visa for you. You can also enquire from Qatar airline if they can arrange your travelling papers ( visa ) to Qatar.

Unfortunatly the words "Reliable" and "Travel Agent" do not go together when people are looking for a way to get into UAE -Qatar!
We hear hundreds of tales from people being robbed by thieves agents.
Re: How To Get Qatar Visa by sweetgrace: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
You can apply for the Qatar visa by yourself. Its really not rocket science. Just knowing what documents are needed and having your personal information handy.
https://travelvisa.ng/qatar-evisa-requirements-for-nigeria-citizens/

(1) (Reply)

Air Peace Warns Against Fake Website ‘Defrauding’ UK-Bound Travellers / Introduction Letter For Uk Visa Application / Travel Buddy Needed 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.