Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

The Name Of The Father - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Name Of The Father (1800 Views)

Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "I And The Father Are One" In John 10:30? / The Trinity - The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit Explained? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Name Of The Father by twosquare(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2014
starlingleanets:
I don't argue with people dats void of the Spirit.
kikiki....baba spirit grin ride on then and refuse knowledge...na u know am all now and na u alone get Spirit.
Re: The Name Of The Father by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2014
starlingleanets:
Oga don't be suprised,d guy is just saying what he was taught in church
I see, I will get him into understanding
Re: The Name Of The Father by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2014
twosquare:
kikiki....baba spirit grin ride on then and refuse knowledge...na u know am all now and na u alone get Spirit.
The Pharisee thought they were representing God but lo and behold dey are opposing God.You thought to think you are representing Christ but u r opposing him.
Re: The Name Of The Father by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
twosquare:
[s] if you don't know Jesus past, present (earthly ministry) and future (his present state as per resurrection) according to the scriptures then you don't know the essence and meaning of Name not to talk of entering into the oceanic revelation of every "Name that is named". Those words have purpose..God begat Jesus proper after resurrection that was when he proclaimed Him as His Son(Adonnai). In other words He hasn't begat Him before. If you don't know the stratas of sons, then it is of no use trying to make you see these things.
 The Word gave up His title and became a Son of Man..., change of Name has occurred...Name here is authority,strength and power. The Word is higher than the son of man, Adonnai(which He attained at resurrection) is higher than the name Jesus of Nazareth which He was given through an angel. The Father named Jesus by Himself in heaven after Jesus presented himself before the Father. That's why honor came upon Jesus thrice(at Baptism, at Tr ansfiguration and then at Resurrection.). Study Hebrews 1 and 2. That name is not Jesus of Nazareth and I tell you we as a folk are not even through with Jesus of Nazareth not to talk of the Name He attained as Adonnai. He is now a different being. Or maybe you don't the meaning that someone shed deity and became like one of us. He grew up like us with the help of God to attain the Melchizedekian order.
Check the operation of the Name of Jesus of Nazareth and tell me if it is the same with the Name He got as Adonnai. I repeat with all assurance that He needed to bear another name which he prayed for in John. That's why He is called Man-God and the Father is greater than Jesus(coz He is no longer the Word). The name Jesus is a project called the Cross. The name He attained at resurrection is meant not just for this world, even the world to come. Jesus of Nazareth ends at the cross. A new Jesus has been born who wants to tell us His new Name.
I can see the burning in you,a I wise man likewise may applaud what is right and reprimand that which is wrong, just as the patriarch Solomon said,"it is better to be reprimanded by the wise than to have many fools singing your praise". I have not struck the whole of your comment save the fallacies. presently I don't have much time to write much to help you out of your indisposed revelation but rather I will ask you to see Acts 9:5. I still stand by my previous comment and I tell you until the end of salvation is come such that there shall be, that no one can turn from evil to a reckoned good that name Jesus of Nazareth shall never be exhausted. Though all earthly names will be change after the end is come. And if you wish to gainstay persistently to what I have said I do you no choice than to ask you to drag the argument to a private or group conversion where I would always have an immediate reply of your text. and lastly what verse of John are you referring to?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happens To You After Worshipping At Mountain Of Fire / How God Answers Prayers / How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.