Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

After The Ghost Town (horror Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / After The Ghost Town (horror Story) (1019 Views)

Whispers On Christmas Night (horror) / Complete The Shortest Horror Story / Ghost-full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After The Ghost Town (horror Story) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
TITLE After the ghost town by Adeyemi Ohiz AKA fixgoo.

GENRE Horror

SUMMARY An estranged couple get stranded in an abandoned town where the only residents are a mysterious old man and his little daughter.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
This won't be long as it is a novella, if it works out reaching my projected 500-1000 views then i will write more stories visiting new genres along the way.
Re: After The Ghost Town (horror Story) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
alright bobo let's go.
Re: After The Ghost Town (horror Story) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
I dey your back. cheesy
Re: After The Ghost Town (horror Story) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
alomosweets:
I dey your back. cheesy
mine or his?
Re: After The Ghost Town (horror Story) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Divepen:
mine or his?
LOL. Both! cheesy
Re: After The Ghost Town (horror Story) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
alomosweets:
LOL. Both! cheesy
ok..
try not to see any ghost at your back there oo
Re: After The Ghost Town (horror Story) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2014

The sky was getting darker as the sun retreated into the horizon. Time- 6: 30 pm, a lot of people who were returning from work drove into the Amuwo Odofim housing estate.

There The Ehimeta residence was a sight to behold. The perimeter fencing was decorated with maintained flowers. Other Tenants sat down in chairs around the main building- an orange painted duplex, discussing issues.

"Yes, i will be at the civic centre by 7pm today for the meeting" said Susan as she spoke into one of the two phones she was holding. She reclined on the blue sofa exquisitely at the other end of the luxurious sitting room inside the duplex. she put the other one, a tecno L3 against her ear, her eyes glided downwards as she tried to avoid making eye contact with me.

"See, i have a really busy schedule, i have to work from 6am to 6pm, saturday is the only free day of my life... No, i can't do that on sundays" she looked like she was pissed off and quarreled a little in a murmuring voice before giving me a look, that was the look of a woman who wanted something.

"Hon, can you get me a drink, maybe a glass of water?" she asked while tapping the screen of the android. She used to call me her honey, not a hon -- i wasn't a honourable, neither was i a horn. I looked out through the window while getting up my feet, it was getting dark and yet she wanted to go out, an evil idea filled my mind. I dashed into the kitchen and emerged with a glass filled with alcohol which i handed to her. She gulped down the full content unknowingly.

"What's this stuff? Its kinda sweet" she said, there was a confused look on her face.

I looked at her lustfully, soon we would be celebrating the tenth anniversary of a fruitless marriage life. Despite entreaties and pleads from my mum to get hooked up with a village girl to be my baby mama and sad jokes by my colleagues and friends on my wife barreness. I don't know some blamed it on me while others believed it was her, still i always loved her and wouldn't stop despite the fact that she was now a shadow of her former self.

I used to be a the CEO, holding the keys to a multi-million naira conglomerate until my business caved in to a well planned fraud. I lost my place as the breadwinner of the family and with that, i also lost my respect. Susan no longer craved for me and often preferred to work overtime or at a second job.

She still looked beautiful and radiant at age thirty-five. Back in those days, i had to battle to keep the eyes of my friends off her assets. Her brown hair was unbelievably long and touched her back, she had smooth fair skin that other women would kill for and a smile that revealed cute dimple. Hanging on her chests were huge bosoms that bulged under her red gown, her behind could make the mouth of a righteous man water. I wasn't that bad either at thirty-six even though i was shorter than her but had a nice muscular frame.

She was getting high and intoxicated but tried to hide it. I went straight for the kill, she shooked her head with a vexed countenance rapidly trying to put me off. My hands grabbed her by the waist and flipped her on the sofa before coming down on her. My mouth caressed her lips, her impulses seemed to be losing the battle as she couldn't help but kiss back, her tongue exploring my mouth. My charms were working, i wanted more. I zipped the gown down and took off her panties. She was already wet, my manhood hardened immediately and i penetrated wildly. She moaned softly trying to control herself, tightly clasping her hand around her head. Suddenly i shrieked in pain before i could repeat the feet as my tongue bleeded, she had bitten me. I rolled off.

"I have to be at the civic centre by now, i can't do this with you" she explained, wearing her dress and preparing to leave. I removed my finger from my mouth where it was coloured with blood. The look i wore on my handsome face was tactiturn, cold and brutal. She wasn't going anywhere.

I stepped in the way with my arms spread out. She looked at me, her hands akimbo with her purse. She was clearly suprised.

"You always managed to give an excuse not to be with family" i retorted. She laughed dryly.

"Hah, what family, you?" she said her eyes screwing me from head to toe. I couldn't ascertain if she was acessing the cost of the stained singlet and khaki trouser i wore or it was a look out of contempt. I felt like hitting her but held back.

"Wonders shall never cease" she exclaimed, clapping her hands together. She tried to walk past me but i drew her back.

"How can we have a family when we don't show each other the needed love. Yours is just about work, no wonder we are like this...maybe this is your fault" i didn't know when i puffed that out, it was clearly the wrong words. The sparks were now turning into a fire.
Re: After The Ghost Town (horror Story) by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 22, 2014
Had to cut that off as my mobile can only drop 5000 words max in a post. Keep following and commenting, will update soon.
Re: After The Ghost Town (horror Story) by manuel80(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
[/b][b]its a gud one[b][/b]
Re: After The Ghost Town (horror Story) by tfabu: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Great job,pls keep it up,patiently waiting for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Mama(the Story) / Novelist Jackie Collins Dies Of Breast Cancer At 77 / Penastory: The Chronicles Of A Government Hooker – Episode 2 (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.