Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,783 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< (3456 Views)

Confession Time. Have You Ever????? / Confession Time:come In And Confess / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
So,i've been meaning to ask this question. How do you feel buying tampons/pads from male traders or better still men at the counter.
Do you feel shy or embarrased?
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by fckmn24seg(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
I think ladies prefer/ comfortable with male traders in this aspect
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Baddestguyp(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
must u create a silly thread angry
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
must u create a silly thread angry
must u comment on a silly thread? BTW,are u a lady?

2 Likes

Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by echobee(f): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ops,
Get well soon sad

2 Likes

Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
echobee:
Ops,
Get well soon sad
ok
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by khukhi(f): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
It can be embarrassing at times. The last time I bought these things at a local shop there were 2 guys hanging at the till with the shop owner and when I told him what I wanted they were obviously listening in.

The worst part was when he responded that the brand I want has a better type that's better for me as they cracked and the guys told him that they couldn't believe that he was so well informed about the topic.
I laughed too bit it was not comfortable for me. I only buy these at a local supermarket now to avoid such scenarios again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Medunah: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Embarassed 4 why nah?? Dude, It aint a disease. If i am Shy/embarassed buying a pad, how should a guy buying it nah feel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Tallesty1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
echobee:
Ops,
Get well soon sad
Don't be shy ma.

Say it
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Tallesty1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
khukhi:
It can be embarrassing at times. The last time I bought these things at a local shop there were 2 guys hanging at the till with the shop owner and when I told him what I wanted they were obviously listening in.

The worst part was when he responded that the brand I want has a better type that's better for me as they cracked and the guys told him that they couldn't believe that he was so well informed about the topic.
I laughed too bit it was not comfortable for me. I only buy these at a local supermarket now to avoid such scenarios again.
It feels nice to be a guy.tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

3 Likes

Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Cheadiva(f): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
It can't b embarrassing at times
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by PrincessB1(f): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
I aint shy buyin my pad frm a male customer, What wil i b embarased for
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Deiok(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Although I aint a lady, I dont think there is anything embarrasing in buying those stuffs.
But it will always be a bit ackward if the seller is a guy.
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Luckygurl(f): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
I felt shy buying even from a lady seller during those early stages.
God save me if there are males hanging around, I'd literary whisper, it was that bad.
But now, with head held up high and in the calmest but firm voice, I'd order always sanitary pad.
You wanna know what it's used for, walk up to me and throw the question, we'd start from there. undecidedundecided

3 Likes

Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by echobee(f): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
Don't be shy ma.
Say it
Hmmmmmmmm! angry sad angry
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Tallesty1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
echobee:

Hmmmmmmmm! angry sad angry
You look terrible when you are angry...

Abeg smile joor!!!!grin
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by daveP(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
(peeps) Jennimma o o o!
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
daveP:
(peeps) Jennimma o o o!
i heard someone call me. Dave,is that u?
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ashamed? Nah, am not. It's a free gift from God and nature, though I don't like the gift. Most times when I go to buy, I just call the brand's name. The word 'pad' sounds awkward to me, especially with a guy.

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
normal...
Though I have friends that don't like buying from guys...and no, they are not teenagers.

They just don't feel comfortable about it, one said especially when the shop is in her hood- that the guy may end up knowing her cycle...lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
normal...
Though I have friends that don't like buying from guys...and no, they are not teenagers.

They just don't feel comfortable about it, one said especially when the shop is in her hood- that the guy may end up knowing her cycle...lol.
hahahahaha. Lwtmb
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by daveP(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jennimma:

i heard someone call me. Dave,is that u?
nawa o. I can feel the new found 'freedom' from afar. Yes its me.
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
daveP:
nawa o. I can feel the new found 'freedom' from afar. Yes its me.
my dear,u won't understand o. I've been hidden for long and recently decided to let loose. Not bad,right?
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by echobee(f): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
You look terrible when you are angry...

Abeg smile joor!!!!grin
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Missmossy(f): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
What a question!

2 Likes

Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by daveP(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jennimma:

my dear,u won't understand o. I've been hidden for long and recently decided to let loose. Not bad,right?
at all. Im feeling it i repeat! Keep em coming smiley

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Richiy(f): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Me: *Voice raised slightly because for some unfathomable reason, I always buy pads in the night when people are around*. Baba Jumoke, abeg bring Always for me. The red one.

Baba Jumoke: goes around attending to other customers

Me: *excuses myself to the front* Baba Jummy, abeg na, Always, the red one.

Baba Jumoke: Abeg no vex, Always ba, I dey bring am *turns to his shop*

Baba Jumoke: Which size?

Me: The small one. Red o.

Baba Jumoke: Okay. *Brings the needed from the shelf,* wraps it in two black nylons and hands it to me.

Me: *Gives him 200 box*. Oya, goodnight o. Tomorrow I go come buy bread.

Baba Jumoke: Okay na. I even get news for you. But we go talk tomorrow na. Later things.

Me: *Strolls outta the shop*

3 Likes

Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Ezibless: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
I remembered what my mom gist me when she went to the market to make her hair,and ALWAYS promo was going on.
Some guys where hawking ''ALWAYS'' round the market.

When they came to the shop were my mom was making her hair(full of young single girl too) and the guys were like ''buy always at an affordable price...''

come see how every1 turned deaf!
They even refused to look at them seff.
lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by brownlord: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Luckygurl:
I felt shy buying even from a lady seller during those early stages.
God save me if there are males hanging around, I'd literary whisper, it was that bad.
But now, with head held up high and in the calmest but firm voice, I'd order always sanitary pad.
You wanna know what it's used for, walk up to me and throw the question, we'd start from there. undecidedundecided

Plz I wanna knw
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by khukhi(f): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
[i][/i]
Ezibless:
I remembered what my mom gist me when she went to the market to make her hair,and ALWAYS promo was going on.
Some guys where hawking ''ALWAYS'' round the market.

When they came to the shop were my mom was making her hair(full of young single girl too) and the guys were like ''buy always at an affordable price...''

come see how every1 turned deaf!
They even refused to look at them seff.
lolzzz

grin I can imagine!

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Luckygurl(f): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
brownlord:

Plz I wanna knw
Lol
I knew your types would arrive.
Now run along, knowing it won't add any nutrient to your life. tongue tongue
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by brownlord: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Luckygurl:

Lol
I knew your types would arrive.
Now run along, knowing it won't add any nutrient to your life. tongue tongue

It will, If I know now I won't ask in the future, so I'm waiting

Or you shy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. / Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) / Sheba-sheba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.