Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< (3458 Views)

Confession Time. Have You Ever????? / Confession Time:come In And Confess / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Luckygurl(f): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
brownlord:

It will, If I know now I won't ask in the future, so I'm waiting

Or you shy?

Shy ko shy ni!
Believe me it won't add to you at least ATM. Don't be faster than your shoes, you'd know at the right time.
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by brownlord: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Luckygurl:

Shy ko shy ni!
Believe me it won't add to you at least ATM. Don't be faster than your shoes, you'd know at the right time.

Okay, I wait for the right time, will you contact me to lecture me? Jst curious
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Luckygurl(f): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
brownlord:

Okay, I wait for the right time, will you contact me to lecture me? Jst curious
Nope I won't contact you. U'd cross over when you get to the bridge..
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by brownlord: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Luckygurl:

Nope I won't contact you. U'd cross over when you get to the bridge..

Hmm, since I'm needing this lecture, I can contact....
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Luckygurl(f): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
brownlord:

Hmm, since I'm needing this lecture, I can contact....
No need.
Don't be in a hurry, you'd crossover when you get to the bridge...
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
See how them dey insult OP... Just here to read comments from the hypocrites.. Why some of them go shy when thousands of male species don bleep the hell out of their life, I don't expect them to be shy buying ordinary Pad
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Exjoker(m): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jennimma:
So,i've been meaning to ask this question. How do you feel buying tampons/pads from male traders or better still men at the counter.
Do you feel shy or embarrased?
Lol the ladies have no other option in this cause majority of the shops were these thing are sold are own/operated by male

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Deefuray(f): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Feel shy? Not at all
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Luckygurl(f): 12:06am On Oct 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
See how them dey insult OP... Just here to read comments from the hypocrites.. Why some of them go shy when thousands of male species don bleep the hell out of their life, I don't expect them to be shy buying ordinary Pad

Not being shy doesn't necessarily mean that alot of guys has slept with the lady in question.
I mean this is something I'm going to deal with for the better part of my life, I'm ain't the only person having such encounter, every other lady at one point or the other has experienced it.
So I don't see any reason why I should be shy or ashamed of what I'd pay for with my own hardearned money. Just like I said before, you wanna know what it's used for? Walk up to me and ask, we'd take it up from there.
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by tosyne2much(m): 12:18am On Oct 17, 2014
Luckygurl:

Not being shy doesn't necessarily mean that alot of guys has slept with the lady in question.
I mean this is something I'm going to deal with for the better part of my life, I'm ain't the only person having such encounter, every other lady at one point or the other has experienced it.
So I don't see any reason why I should be shy or ashamed of what I'd pay for with my own hardearned money. Just like I said before, you wanna know what it's used for? Walk up to me and ask, we'd take it up from there.
I understand what you are saying just that the manner at which some damn hypocrites are commenting is really awkward, that is, talking as if it is a showcase of class by not being shy buying pads and also referring to those who feel shy buying pads as infant or immature but I can tell you they are not
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Luckygurl(f): 12:28am On Oct 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
I understand what you are saying just that the manner at which some damn hypocrites are commenting is really awkward, that is, talking as if it is a showcase of class by not being shy buying pads and also referring to those who feel shy buying pads as infant or immature but I can tell you they are not

Oh well then!
If this is the perspective you're coming from.
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by khukhi(f): 4:54am On Oct 17, 2014
tosyne2much:

undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocking
Re: CONFESSION TIME. >where The Ladies Art?< by Boladebo: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
grin See una i ll simply send my younger Brother/ Sister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say / Tape For Measuring Husband / Wife Material.. / Reason Why Men Die For Curvy Women – READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.