Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Should I Move On Or Still Put My Hope In Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Move On Or Still Put My Hope In Her (1148 Views)

Is It Over?should I Move On? / Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Move On Or Still Put My Hope In Her by mujiboy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
my girlfriend and i had a misunderstanding recently,like 3days ago..and I decided not to call her for few days to give her space to think if she really still need the relationship.. I feel she doesn't respect me like she should...in a nutshell she sent me a message that goes thus today
" I think by now obviously you've ended d relationship..."
This she sent just because I didn't call her and she didn't call me either.. My submission is she is tired of the relationship.. I need you Nairalanders to help me with suggestions..should I leave her and move on or try to work on making things work back...we re in a distance relationship,different university..we just meet once in a blue moon.
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Put My Hope In Her by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
You don't need advice to hang on to her or move on.
It seems you are fed up of the relationship too, this is the right time to quit it if you are truly fed up, if not, apologize and get her back.
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Put My Hope In Her by Elkewwty(f): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Move on angry
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Put My Hope In Her by buchito1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
mujiboy:
my girlfriend and i had a misunderstanding recently,like 3days ago..and I decided not to call her for few days to give her space to think if she really still need the relationship.. I feel she doesn't respect me like she should...in a nutshell she sent me a message that goes thus today
" I think by now obviously you've ended d relationship..."
This she sent just because I didn't call her and she didn't call me either.. My submission is she is tired of the relationship.. I need you Nairalanders to help me with suggestions..should I leave her and move on or try to work on making things work back...we re in a distance relationship,different university..we just meet once in a blue moon.
Awwnnn.... This is so sad! sad So u _fuck once in a bluemoon? sad
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Put My Hope In Her by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
The misunderstanding, what was it about?
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Put My Hope In Her by Tallesty1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Stop dating... It has no happy ending.
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Put My Hope In Her by jsunex(m): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
I hate long distance relationship, am stock in one currently and I jus find it hard to trust her ds days... prayin to God to help me... *crying *
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Put My Hope In Her by brownlord: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Olodo, distance relationship and you asking silly question, what exactly are you benefiting from the relationship? " I love you, I love you on phone right? While another boy in her uni. Is fvcking her back and front, don't quit, carry your papa go beg am, agpbaya

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Still Put My Hope In Her by mujiboy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
I am still much interested in the relationship,probably we started with the intention of making it last for long,but she doesn't seem to share the vision anymore, she used to be so much in love,but I don't just understand what the heck is wrong with her brain recently..
I really don't want to be like the Bad guy at the end of the day, she just seems so changed.. Not the girl I used to know.. We just started having issues some months ago with her attitudes...
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Put My Hope In Her by brownlord: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
mujiboy:
I am still much interested in the relationship,probably we started with the intention of making it last for long,but she doesn't seem to share the vision anymore, she used to be so much in love,but I don't just understand what the heck is wrong with her brain recently..
I really don't want to be like the Bad guy at the end of the day, she just seems so changed.. Not the girl I used to know.. We just started having issues some months ago with her attitudes...

You lamenting while another guy prolly be jumping on her waist as I type, my friend you need give yourself brain.

When a woman makes up her mind to dump you, nuffin you do to appease her, did I hear you say distance relationship?

Nigga wise up, and get yourself a beb to be oiling. If you want to keep flogging a dead horse, good luck

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Still Put My Hope In Her by sleemoon(m): 12:33am On Nov 16, 2014
buchito1:
Awwnnn.... This is so sad! sad So u _fuck once in a bluemoon? sad
Hahahaha... Dis gat me rolling on da floor
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Put My Hope In Her by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 16, 2014
Ehm I see ok

(1) (Reply)

Iggy Azalea And Nick Young’s Impromptu Dance-off: Is Your Relationship This Cute / 5 Things To Get Right On Your Wedding Day. / My Crush Of Late!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.