Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Exposed-how To Avoid Excessive Data Usage On Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exposed-how To Avoid Excessive Data Usage On Android Phones (606 Views)

Tips To Reduce Your Mobile Data Usage / Internet Usage On Nigeria’s GSM Networks Increases To 81 Million / 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed-how To Avoid Excessive Data Usage On Android Phones by Famoosky(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mawnin fellow,the use of android phone rapidly increase daily,users purchase it for so many reasons...one of the important reason is to be able to surf the internet,eventually most get disappointed and sell it out to sign in to the blackberry world...some will even say i only ping but i dont know why my data is consumed excessively,sincerely data are consumed excessively due to some irrelevant apps connecting in the background....to opt out the app from doing such,i suggest you follow the steps below and you will eventually find out dt it's possible to buy 250mb and not use upto 10mb in a month
1. Go to data usage option on your android phone
2.When you get there,select the name of the network you used to subscribe...itz beside ''overview
3.click and hold the app you want to stop from connecting in background mode
4. Select restrict background data....do this for other apps,i bet you won't regret buying android phones for internet connection purpose

To get this as a mail or having any issue with your android phone send..."I need solution to excessive data usage on android phone" or "need solution to my android phone on ....."to oluwafemiaderogba@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Smart Phone Battery Life / Windows Is All Pain And No Gain- Huawei Blasts Microsoft / c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.