Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education (7205 Views)

University Status: Alvan Ikoku "University" Of Education Is Boiling (photo) / Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship / 2013/2014 Admission Alvan Ikoku College of Education. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by aboyaji(m): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
My younger sister in Alvan ikoku college of education just called me few minutes ago crying that she is no longer going back to the school hostel whatsoever.
I asked what happened. She said the whole school is running helter skelter, moving out from the school to secure appartment outside due to the ghost they saw.
She continued by saying that the ghost came into the hostel, going from one room to another asking about a student named CHINASA or so. Students later reported to the security due to her suspicious movement around the school hostel.
It was reported that she disappeared in the broad day light while the security officials tried apprehending her in the school compound.
WHO ELSE HEARD THIS NEWS FROM ALVAN?
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Superstar007(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Has the ghost been arrested for breach of public peace and disturbance?

20 Likes

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Zehner(f): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hmmmmmmm.......
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by thunderrider: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Superstar007:
Has the ghost been arrested for breach of public peace and disturbance?

Following closely

keep me updated once the arrest is made

8 Likes

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Superstar007(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
thunderrider:

Following closely

keep me updated once the arrest is made

Sure bro. cheesy
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by amiskurie(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yesss!

Pls tell me more,I love ghost stories. angry

Waiting!
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
this government sef
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by mumumugu(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
so the ghost is female

nawaooooo

5 Likes

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
hian!
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Oahray: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
I no understand this kind herd mentality sha, bros no vex... Crying over something she didn't witness? A report that's obviously exaggerated and embellished? Smh... No be only ghost. Dragon nko?

All I can say is, blind panic is animal instinct.

1 Like

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by checkdate(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
aboyaji:
My younger sister in Alvan ikoku college of education just called me few minutes ago crying that she is no longer going back to the school hostel whatsoever.
I asked what happened. She said the whole school is running helter skelter, moving out from the school to secure appartment outside due to the ghost they saw.
She continued by saying that the ghost came into the hostel, going from one room to another asking about a student named CHINASA or so. Students later reported to the security due to her suspicious movement around the school hostel.
It was reported that she disappeared in the broad day light while the security officials tried apprehending her in the school compound.
WHO ELSE HEARD THIS NEWS FROM ALVAN?
YOU NEED TO CALL ABAGWORO OR BEREM

1 Like

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Raddie(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
#lol
Chai! Reminds me of Bush baby & Madamme koin koin!
Scary old days

6 Likes

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by kevoh(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Someone must be playing tricks on them or the first witness must have seen a normal human being in the dark but due to the conc superstitious belief in ghosts would have cried Ghosts.

Anyway, I feel for your sis, women get scared at miinor stuffs like cockroaches let alone Ghosts. The Principal or whoever is in charge should step in immediately and assuage their fears. You too need to calm your Sis.

1 Like

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Lailerh(f): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
I don't understand
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by dexpendable(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Not one of you can stand a ghost.... just saying
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by dejt4u(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
kevoh:
Someone must be playing tricks on them or the first witness must have seen a normal human being in the dark but due to the conc superstitious belief in ghosts would have cried Ghosts.

Anyway, I feel for your sis, women get scared at miinor stuffs like cockroaches let alone Ghosts. The Principal or whoever is in charge should step in immediately and assuage their fears. You too need to calm your Sis.
you ar saying that 'cos u'v neva experienced it b4.. Ghosts are real nd nt superstition
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by tellwisdom: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Its even better she stays ahome so she could help her mom in ogogoro trade angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by In2systemsTech(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Scoooooby Dooooooo!!!!! Where are you??!!!!

9 Likes

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by kevoh(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
dejt4u:
you ar saying that 'cos u'v neva experienced it b4.. Ghosts are real nd nt superstition
I can never experience what is not real. You keep telling yourself ghosts are real and any stuff at night or in the dark that looks/acts scary, automatically your brain transmits it to being a ghost.

Anyway, whether I believe it or not is not the issue here, someone needs to calm those students at the college. If you were their Principal, would your telling them that Ghosts are real help the situation? Think about it.

1 Like

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by abokikhalifa: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Why ghost go dey ask ordinary human been question? Howwwwwww ooooooO

2 Likes

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by falcon01: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
*runs out of thread*
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
An Igbo man, a Yoruba man and
an Hausa man were lost in a forest
and then captured by cannibals.
The king of the cannibals told the
prisoners that they could live if
they pass a trial. The first step was to go
deep into the forest and get
ten pieces of the same kind of
fruits.
The three men went their separate
ways to gather fruits. The Yoruba
man came back and said to the king, “I
brought 10 apples.”
Then the king explained the trial to
him, “You have to swallow the
fruits without any expression on
your face or you will be killed. The
first apple went in, but on the second one,
he winced out in pain,
so he was killed.
The Igbo man arrived and showed
the king ten berries. When the king
explained the trial to him, he
thought to himself that this should be
easy…. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8and on
the ninth berry, he burst out in
laughter and was killed.
The Yoruba man and Igbo man
met in heaven and the Yoruba man
asked, “Why did you laugh? You almost got
away with the trial.” The
Igbo man replied, “I couldn’t help it,
when I saw the Hausa man
coming with Watermelons!”

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by priscaoge(f): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ghost kwa shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by tutaboi(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
So grin grin..... but why is it my own name CHINASA the ghost is askin of?? why not Damilola or chioma.

2 Likes

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Mujinho4b(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hmmm. ... [sub] undecided...
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by hamzo28(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
hmmmn
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by kay29000(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
mumumugu:
so the ghost is female

nawaooooo

LMAO!!!
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by bobbyluis(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
dejt4u:
alvan ikoku college of education is not a secondary school
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Rikidony(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
THE GHOST SHOULD BE CHARGE TO COURT FOR DISRUPTIVE ASSAULT AND GEJ SHOULD SET UP A COMITTEE TO INVESTIGATE THIS ISSUE

2 Likes

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by kay29000(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
lol! I remember one night when I was in js2 and my friends and I were discussing bush baby when there was no light to go for night prep. That night I woke up in the middle of the night and my mind started playing tricks on me and I thought I saw something that looked like a bush baby and I screamed. Aaarrhhhh!!!!!!!! grin

I became a super star. I could not describe the bushbaby well when the first person asked me, but by the time more than a dozen people had asked me about the bushbaby, I got creative. lol! I started making up stories about the physical appearance and how he was jumping around and making some funny sounds. lol!

Anyone that knows how the human mind really works will know the mind can make whatever u feed your imagination appear real.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tell them! angry grin
dexpendable:
Not one of you can stand a ghost.... just saying
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
;A young girl must have died somewhere else, but d soul has nt found rest yet, so dats y she was movin around lookin for her frieend CHINASA, but soul will soon find rest n she will be seen no more. Your si§ter shld not worry since she's nt CHINASA, but and if ur sisters name sounds lyk dat, she shld better be worried. But if nt, no wahala at all, she shld go back 2 school, Nothin mega..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opportunity To Make Money While In School / Richmond Open University Proprietor Arrested For Operating Illegally / Collapsed FCT School Injures 8 Students In Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.