Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over (25624 Views)

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC / 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by kenfolaji: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2014
That's Politics in Nigeria if u can beat dem join dem
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by centjamie(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2014
Adekagood:
We have countless number of politicians with goodly beautiful statement and have nothing to offer. Even a dumb man with an uncordinated speech could render a worthy service to the people. Just think about how good you English teacher's statement had been and the height it has taken him to!!?

Chai! Some pple geh sense wella....u too much bro
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by Walelavender(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2014
I'm not in anyway surprised by this defections. It is synonymous to Politicians without ideologies; who are always @ the greener part of the pasture. I know the Republicans and the Democrats in the US must have taken most of our politicians as clowns. The ruling party is a huge disaster while the opposition is a joke!
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by bankingman23(f): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2014
Ndi ohi politicians.i wish the bill for life imprisonment of this fruadlant politician.
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by fabregas04(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2014
shakol91:
embarassed @ topic: As an Ekiti guy,I see too much overloading in this administration undecided for people that are criticizing Fayemi,I know they will still come back and rant about Fayose... My own judgment is "A perfect Nigerian politician should be a balance mixture of Fayemi and Fayose". @ fayemi I know personally with the view of things in the state this is the best time you can leave (excellent infrastructures),a 2nd term agenda would have done more harm than good to your personality and future ambition,I see you going places best of luck. @ Fayose I have nothing much to say than to congratulate you because you're truly the mandate of people and nothing anybody can do about that. From Dr Peter Ayodele Fayose today's speech @ the stadium "I'm the father of the state" is a NO NO. Pls sir be mindful of words and things you say. Peace!!!
did u just call urself ekiti guy? I bet u re not one. Where re d excellent infrastructures? Pls point to few, besides, if u reside in ekiti(Ado-ekiti in particular), where do u live and what's d situation of infrastructure in ur area? Pls reply ASAP so we could sort it out here. Stop deceiving d pple here.
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by JEITO: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2014
One of the major problems with Nigeria's politics is that no effective opposition. The governors have too much power and thus the state legislative members and LG chairmen all want to be on the governor's side most time.
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by ladodo: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
In my own opinion dis law makers are there 2 steal public funds becos next time when P.P.D, D.P.P or any party else wins election, they will also join them, they are all ASHAWO
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmmmmmm. I pray for better perfomance from fayose. We love him as ekiti gov but we ekitian want his love as well and development will reign in all part of ekiti. God bless you Mr. Gov
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by greaticon: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
The Ekitilawmakers are now 11 not 6.That is Political Jumpology.our politicians don't have ideologies they are after their self centered interest not the electorate.
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by Efomeh2020(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Political prostitute! He has a long way to go. 19 against 7.
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by billyG(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Fayose iz smart enuff 2 know that d way 2 his pple heart/head is via their insatiable stomachs,wher are d proffessors when tout run d state.
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by slimmingcare(f): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by Bamikay(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
I believe if you see rice too you will run after Fayose.
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by gab264(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Gud step
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
Frankly, it is good for democracy when the legislature and executive are from different parties.

It will put Fayose on a short leash
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by Obanleowo(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
i dont blame them wont they eat. AGIP( Any government in power)
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by IYANGBALI: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bunch of thieves. Hungry polithievians tongue
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by Datsme: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Money is talking
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by shakol91(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
dubienatti:
how is dat possible if u cant win an election..giv d people wat dey want cos na dem hire u n dey can fire u...dat y it is called 'DEMOCRAZY'
your comment really shows you're not in the state. @ least 20% of the voters kicked against Fayemi's 2nd term ambition,because according to history in the state nobody has done 2nd term,some had no option than to vote for pdp since MOB left APC and they are not willing to waste their vote for LP.
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by shakol91(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
fabregas04:
did u just call urself ekiti guy? I bet u re not one. Where re d excellent infrastructures? Pls point to few, besides, if u reside in ekiti(Ado-ekiti in particular), where do u live and what's d situation of infrastructure in ur area? Pls reply ASAP so we could sort it out here. Stop deceiving d pple here.
I have no issue to discuss with you since you claimed you live in Ado-Ekiti and you can't see any of these visible projects. I wonder if you will see anything after fayose's tenure. well if you care to know you can visit www.ngrguardiannews.com/features/focus/182924-fayemi-s-legacies-and-dilemma-of-ekiti-politics. I rep ikere Rd. Ajilosun,omolayo,ologede,ajebandele,fagboun
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by dubienatti(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2014
shakol91:
your comment really shows you're not in the state. @ least 20% of the voters kicked against Fayemi's 2nd term ambition,because according to history in the state nobody has done 2nd term,some had no option than to vote for pdp since MOB left APC and they are not willing to waste their vote for LP.
yea am not in d state but 4 an incumbent to loose all d l.g.as sometin is definately rung some where...
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by shakol91(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
dubienatti:
yea am not in d state but 4 an incumbent to loose all d l.g.as sometin is definately rung some where...
my comment towards your question might sound too weak,but all I know is that it's only God that understands what happened, I can't answer that(I'm not a politician). As for the election,it doesn't justify Fayemi's performance that's what I know because it really surprised me that he didn't win in Oye,Ilejemeje and Moba. People that are shouting he failed Civil servants,easily forgot that this man was among the first governor in Nigeria to pay minimum wage even more than 6months before Ondo state (oil producing state)

1 Like

Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by dubienatti(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2014
shakol91:
my comment towards your question might sound too weak,but all I know is that it's only God that understands what happened, I can't answer that(I'm not a politician). As for the election,it doesn't justify Fayemi's performance that's what I know because it really surprised me that he didn't win in Oye,Ilejemeje and Moba. People that are shouting he failed Civil servants,easily forgot that this man was among the first governor in Nigeria to pay minimum wage even more than 6months before Ondo state (oil producing state)
i tink he did a bad job in sellin himself to d masses..you dont just sit down n expect d peoples vote..while ya opponent is doin all d politikin..only to turn to damage control at d 11th hour..
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by shakol91(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
dubienatti:
i tink he did a bad job in sellin himself to d masses..you dont just sit down n expect d peoples vote..while ya opponent is doin all d politikin..only to turn to damage control at d 11th hour..
yes that might be the problem. But the problem will still continue so far Ekiti state civil servants still patronize sharp sharp a.k.a (loan)
Re: Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over by nwosueugeneken: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
if justice will reign in Ekiti State Fayose will soon leave office i must say the truth fayemi lift Ekiti better and greater than the way him met it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji / Labour Strike: Presidency, NASS Meet At VP's Residence / Tinubu In Owo To Condole Akeredolu’s Family (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.