Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,288 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola (30001 Views)

Nigerian Students Abroad Protest The Ban On The Use Of Naira ATM Cards. / Unique Places. Travel And Seeeeeeeeee / Info Needed On Nigeria's E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
6packdude:

Read CAREFULLY, the travel certificate is a requirement from St Lucia, a small island of 200k people

Obviously you and the OP are from the same school of substandard english composition.

The title is misleading.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by 6packdude: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
CityNG:

Obviously you and the OP are from the same school of substandard english composition.

The title is misleading.

Oh wow! It won't hurt to admit you missed that due to your overzealousness rather than trying to be smart and sounding like a knucklehead.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by greatgeo(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
When I saw this topic I knew it was going to be fun reading it. But Niralander ona get mouth o, anyway ur comment really make me proud of my country
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by WittyRaven(f): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nobody wants to go to Columbia , why haven't they banned Spain and America .
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
Colombia is no more drug infested than Nigeria is Boko Haram infested.

When was the last time any Nigerian city had such lighting at night? Why do Nigerian go to Colombia? If you've ever dated a Colombia Woman then you'll sabi grin

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by samplegirl(f): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
ROTFL!

Can somebody help me tell them that EBOLA is no more in Nigeria because it has relocated to United States of America abi dem no dey read news? lol.

Chai imagine drug haven!
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
6packdude:

Oh wow! It won't hurt to admit you missed that due to your overzealousness rather than trying to be smart and sounding like a knucklehead.

Thank you. I'll rather be a knuckle head than an uneducated water headed knuckle dragging troglodyte.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by redsun(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
agitator:
crap country, who wants to go there except crack heads. angry angry angry

Some Nigerians are ready to migrate to somalia or Afghanistan.

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by slimmingcare(f): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
I taught Nigeria is now free from Ebola
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by 6packdude: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
CityNG:

Thank you. I'll rather be a knuckle head than an uneducated water headed knuckle dragging troglodyte.

Alright smart azz, thanks for admitting your disability wink
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Etosonc(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
ddooskie:
okay. BTW, the population is 200,000 shocked that means Nigeria is made up of 36 different countries or more sef not to talk of the US, China, Brazil or Russia. Who gave them independence sef? Time for Nigeria to go and colonise them grin
of a truth we need to

1 Like

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
6packdude:

Alright smart azz, thanks for admitting your disability wink

Right back at you duncenio, thanks for admitting your disorder tongue
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by agitator: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
redsun:

Some Nigerians are ready to migrate to somalia or Afghanistan.

It is understandable, those are boko boys. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Litmus: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
CityNG:
Colombia is no more drug infested than Nigeria is Boko Haram infested.

When was the last time any Nigerian city had such lighting at night? Why do Nigerian go to Colombia? If you've ever dated a Colombia Woman then you'll sabi grin

Ah, the real point at last: poster just wanted to upload pictures of buildings and flaccid white women he believes we’d be gushing over. African Americans would sell their mothers for Latino chicks and we Nigerians must do the same or else we're arrogant....

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by 6packdude: 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
CityNG:

Right back at you duncenio, thanks for admitting your disorder tongue

Now you just appeared even more stupid than I gave you credit for.

An advice that'll help you in the real world out there, nothing wrong with admitting you're wrong, doesn't make you less of a man. Trying to prove you're intelligent only makes you sound more stupid than you'd have been.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
Litmus:

Ah, the real point at last: poster just wanted to upload pictures of buildings and flaccid white women he believes we’d be gushing over. African Americans would sell their mothers for Latino chicks and we Nigerians must do the same or else we're arrogant....

I don't control your emotions and you should never allow anyone else to have that power over you. You need some personal developements.

Since when did Colombian Women become "white women"? When you see an African American you should surely let him know how you feel wink

1 Like

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
6packdude:

Now you just appeared even more stupid than I gave you credit for.

An advice that'll help you in the real world out there, nothing wrong with admitting you're wrong, doesn't make you less of a man. Trying to prove you're intelligent only makes you sound more stupid than you'd have been.

Excellent, now I've gotten you to write more and more. BY the time we're done you'll be writing in multi paragraph grin

I won't cross the street to piss on you if you're on fire in the real world. Don't even try to leave the sphere of Nairaland.

By the way my intelligence level is well demonstrated and it exhumes itself. You on the other hand comes across as someone that is an incompetent cloven oaf.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by ayodeji17: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Colombia of all nations, I think they r high on hard drugs they produce. Mtcheww
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Lilimax(f): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
samplegirl:
ROTFL!

Can somebody help me tell them that EBOLA is no more in Nigeria because it has relocated to United States of America abi dem no dey read news? lol.

Chai imagine drug haven!
Chai!
Naija peeps get mouth ooo smiley
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by 6packdude: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
K
CityNG:

Excellent, now I've gotten you to write more and more. BY the time we're done you'll be writing in multi paragraph grin

I won't cross the street to piss on you if you're on fire in the real world. Don't even try to leave the sphere of Nairaland.

By the way my intelligence level is well demonstrated and it exhumes itself. You on the other hand comes across as someone that is an incompetent cloven oaf.
Boy you really ain't that intelligent if you really had to point it out. All I see is gibberish from a keyboard genius.

You're stuck in your little world where the Internet demonstrates your level of stup1dity.

Wake up son!
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by ikechialex1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mumu country wetin person go go fyn dia de dun push dia drugs finish? For dia info 9ja s Ebola free d Ebola has found his way to US n s soon goin to Colombia, kolo ppl
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
6packdude:
K
Boy you really ain't that intelligent if you really had to point it out. All I see is gibberish from a keyboard genius.

You're stuck in your little world where the Internet demonstrates your level of stup1dity

Lol - stuck alright - dindinrin.

You need to escape that wretched existence of yours and get a wordly education.

You are just another miscreant product of a failed educational system.

The investment in you is a resounding loss.

Ose ni lanu fun e gan.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by 6packdude: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
CityNG:

Lol - stuck alright - dindinrin.

You need to escape that wretched existence of yours and get a wordly education.

You are just another miscreant product of a failed educational system.

The investment in you is a resounding loss.

Ose ni lanu fun e gan.

You can't take the heat; hence you resorting to the native language?? grin grin grin

I don't fight dirty so I'm gonna let you be.

Watch who you fukc with next time tho cool

Have a good day my friend
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by tomiobj(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Weyton concern us
Grinder:
Colombia's Foreign Ministry issued a brief statement saying the country was barring entry by any travellers requiring visas who have been in five African nations with Ebola outbreaks -- Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Nigeria and Senegal. It said the step was being taken at the recommendation of Colombia's National Institute of Health.

Meanwhile, St. Lucia Prime Minister Kenny Anthony said all visitors from Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone were prohibited from entering his country until the Ebola outbreak is brought under control, saying the ban will minimize chances for the deadly disease to be introduced by an infected traveler.

He said an outbreak of the virus would be devastating for the country of 200,000 people, where tourism accounts for more than 60 percent of gross domestic product.

Passengers from a fourth West African nation, Nigeria, will be required to present a "recent medical certificate" clearing them of the virus, Anthony said. Specifics of how this might work were not immediately provided.

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ebola-outbreak-prompts-colombia-st-lucia-to-issue-travel-bans/

Nigeria is free of Ebola and more countries should be scared of US or Spain..Than Nigeria.... My Opinion
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by dechandel(f): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
Yea. Approx. 3 minutes walk from sambisa
Ohh..
Tnx btw
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by xkris11(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
I think the Nigeria Government are not doing there job about informing the world that we already contain the disease here and there is no new case in nigeria.take south africa as an example,they held a press conference informing the world that the country is free and that the tourist can come without fear.

Its not about columbia,its about other countries as well.who meant also see nigeria as a threat

1 Like

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by DaBullIT(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
Country notorious for beheading more people than Ebola killed in Nigeria , a country where na drug be the main source of income, Columbia too dey flex muscle, Una fada yansh
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by xkris11(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
DaBullIT:
Country notorious for beheading more people than Ebola killed in Nigeria , a country where na drug be the main source of income, Columbia too dey flex muscle, Una fada yansh

They have the right to protect their people

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
ddooskie:
okay. BTW, the population is 200,000 shocked that means Nigeria is made up of 36 different countries or more sef not to talk of the US, China, Brazil or Russia. Who gave them independence sef? Time for Nigeria to go and colonise them grin

Colombia's population is 47.10million.
All the same, Nigeria is Ebola free.
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Afrok(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
snowprince07:
grin cheesy undecided grin cheesy chai nairalanders ehn grin
tongue cheesy
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Ferdinandu(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Colombia. You only have something to worry about only if you are a drug Baron. Because that's bad business
Re: Colombia Places Travel Ban On Nigeria, 4 Other African Nations because of Ebola by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
xkris11:
I think the Nigeria Government are not doing there job about informing the world that we already contain the disease here and there is no new case in nigeria.take south africa as an example,they held a press conference informing the world that the country is free and that the tourist can come without fear.

Its not about columbia,its about other countries as well.who meant also see nigeria as a threat

My bro, no amount of media noise from FGN can change the bias and disdain of the western world towards Africa in general.

Nigeria, Liberia and senegal are always mentioned on a daily bases by all the western media eachtime the word Ebola is mentioned.

Other countries act upon informations they heard from all these western media's and their ambassadors in Nigeria, these are the people they believe and not what the FGN or local media's in Nigeria says nor writes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Stowaways Arrested In Malaysian-Bound Cargo Vessel / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities / Passenger Sues British Airways After Sitting Next To An Obese Man For 12 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.