Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? (1155 Views)

Has A Woman Or A Man Can You Marrie A Person From Another Tribe? / How Do I Convince My 23year Old Boyfriend To Let Marrie? Am Only 19 / Can People Marrie Without No Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? by sam05(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Did you think the lady will not be riding her husband because of her level of education?
Re: Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? by zizazizu: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
The fact that she marries the guy means she has the sense to know what's right for her marriage. If he handles her well, she'll behave, education or not.
Re: Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? by tiswell(m): 12:57am On Oct 17, 2014
Op,go and read ur bible portion that says 'money answereth all things' it brings out the maturity in the o'level dude..

3 Likes

Re: Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? by naijaboiy: 1:47am On Oct 17, 2014
kinda question is that
Re: Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? by Sapphire86(f): 5:43am On Oct 17, 2014
If the wealth hangs for a while after marriage, what would the girl do?

1 Like

Re: Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? by excellencyabia1: 6:12am On Oct 17, 2014
it depends. because I know if the guy is poor even if the girl accept the marriage, the parents may not. but don't deceive urself by trying to be the Gd guy because if the money depreciates, the guy is in trouble especially if the girl has a benefiting job. love/marriage is all about interest. when the reason of the interest Is gone, the honey ll join
Re: Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2014
Inferiority complex usually on the part of a sec. School Graduate if he dates a lady way above him academically.
If you can't handle her and see her as the lady she is, please don't increase her problems by nagging her to Death Each time you guys have little misunderstanding.
Go for an illiterate or a Sec. Sch leaver like you
Re: Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? by xynerise: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2014
Sapphire86:
If the wealth hangs for a while after marriage, what would the girl do?
So her going to school was a waste? can't she work?
Re: Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? by Exjoker(m): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2014
That has been happenin long ago
Re: Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2014
sam05:
Did you think the lady will not be riding her husband because of her level of education?
smh
Re: Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? by Sapphire86(f): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2014
xynerise:

So her going to school was a waste? can't she work?

You don't get. If she is basing her consideration on the fact that he is rich, what would she do when the wealth hangs and they r already married?
Re: Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? by MayflowerB(f): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2014
I have a feeling u re d guy in question.
Re: Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? by Agybabe(f): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2014
Let's be truthful and practical. According to the topic, I'll describe such affair as a "f00lishn3ss that is going to hit the rock".

Believe me, it won't last. Ah know warram sarying.
Re: Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? by kay29000(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2014
sam05:

As long as the man in question is responsible and is financially stable enough to take care of his wife and home, then I don't think the lady will feel the need to disrespect her husband. Just give a lady money for upkeep, love, care, good sex, gifts once in a while, and she wont care about your level of education, as long as you yourself are confident. Trouble might come when you can't take care of her anymore.
Re: Can A Graduate Girl Marrie A Rich Secondary Shool Level Guy? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2014
MayflowerB:
I have a feeling u re d guy in question.
my thoughts too

(1) (Reply)

12 Immoral Acts You Must Avoid If You Are Heavenly Minded. / Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? / Is This True About 9ja Guyz??!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.