Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? - Gaming (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? (183016 Views)

What Pc Game Are You Playing? / Want To Swap You Game For Another. Enter Here / Hi Guys, What Pc Or Laptop Model Do I Need To Play Pc Version Of Ps3 And Xbox360 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
ladokuntlad:

would av love to go ahead todownload fraps.

Bt of wat use is checking d fps if wat i nid to achieve is playing d game.

Truth b told all games might not yield a good fps rate.

bt i dont av any glitch on ingame play.
mostly get glitches on d intro itself and not d ingame.

Kimco sowie i wil av tolet u down on dis one.

I dont use fraps or any fps rate checking software.
Why?
because i av achieve wat i need to.
And dat is?
playing d game smoothly even if it meant playing at lowest graphics details

dis d ingame menu.

not clear bro but manage it pls.

Pls house av i prove or disprove u guys assertion?
or is it all abt frame per seconds rate u want?

if dats ur ansa, den buy me a MSI machine and i will galdly show u fps rate on a 24gb ram system
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am playin all mai games smoothly.
Haters go and...........

lado, starting a game != playing a game. fraps wont drain anything unless you are video capturing. also playing the game at single digits is not playing atall.

i want fps whiles you play. u don't even need to be in battle to take the screenshot (dat will cripple ur fps so i wont ask much)

so show me dat with 2gb ram u are playing cod:aw "smoothly...per your claim.

also nobody is a hater here, we are trying to make you see reason that you are bottlenecking ur system with dat small amount of ram.

c'mon you can do it, send me the screenies with the "smooooth" fps.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ladokuntlad(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
kimco:

lado, starting a game != playing a game. fraps wont drain anything unless you are video capturing. also playing the game at single digits is not playing atall.

i want fps whiles you play. u don't even need to be in battle to take the screenshot (dat will cripple ur fps so i wont ask much)

also nobody is a hater here, we are trying to make you see reason that you are bottlenecking ur system with dat small amount of ram.

Sowie bro
as av said earlier, i dont do FPS checking..
u guys said it is impossible to run codaw with 2gb ram.
i av disprove u guys.
now u ar asking me to provide fps again
abegi.....
House make una come interfere ooo.

Abeg if na betting we do wu win?

kimco and others: Pls bro am not saying u ar a lier bt pls show us a pics of u playin codaw with 2gb ram

LadokunTlad: this is it

pls wat else do i need to show u guys.

any prove or disprove
come to mai house
i will teach u how to manage ur ram and not jst install junks on system dat wil later hug d ram......
team nvidea
team 2gb ram
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ladokuntlad(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
kimco:

Now in order to avoid grudge and grumble.
I had to painstakingly waste mai data to download ur so called "FRAPS"
To mai own surprise it turns out dat mai system ddnt disappoint if not i for not upload am atAl
Oya bros wetin u want again!!!!!!!!!
Fifa15 fraps dey dia
codaw fraps dey dia.
plss biko wich framerate dey if not for
30-60fps average as good

Winner oo oo oo winner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Sowie bro
as av said earlier, i dont do FPS checking..
u guys said it is impossible to run codaw with 2gb ram.
i av disprove u guys.
now u ar asking me to provide fps again
abegi.....
House make una come interfere ooo.

Abeg if na betting we do wu win?

kimco and others: Pls bro am not saying u ar a lier bt pls show us a pics of u playin codaw with 2gb ram

LadokunTlad: this is it

pls wat else do i need to show u guys.

any prove or disprove
come to mai house
i will teach u how to manage ur ram and not jst install junks on system dat wil later hug d ram......
team nvidea
team 2gb ram

Notice the word we used...."play" not "start"

just cause you started the game doesnt mean you can play it. prove to us that you can play the game "smoothly" that is the most important thing. Of wat use is it to start a game and not be able to play?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Bruh!! For the price of $3700, its INSANE!!
Wtf!! shocked shocked
Ok, nw dats KOLOMENTAL!! undecided
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
The first time i was trying to connect to a BF4 server but my PC was a little slow so i thought i'd restart and the next thing it showed me was OS missing. Same thing today i was downloading a game on steam and then i shutdown and restarted a few hours later and next thing it was giving me blue screen errors. My roommate uses the exact same lappy and he's never crashed once so i dont know why my own case is so different. I dont know if downloading windows updates affects it coz i always download as soon as they are available
Wow, dats som serious ish! Did ur lappy com preinstalled wit dt OS? Cos otherwise, den dt mite b an issue somhw, i dnt install all updates sha, som are actually "downdates". grin
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ladokuntlad(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
kimco:

Now i know u can ask me to provide fraps fororder games
pls ur take home is here
NOTE: running dis games on BATTERY ooo

MGSGS(metal gear solid ground zero) Main page and ingame play

GTAV Loading of story mode and ingame play
dis not 'cutscene'

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Now in order to avoid grudge and grumble.
I had to painstakingly waste mai data to download ur so called "FRAPS"
To mai own surprise it turns out dat mai system ddnt disappoint if not i for not upload am atAl
Oya bros wetin u want again!!!!!!!!!
Fifa15 fraps dey dia
codaw fraps dey dia.
plss biko wich framerate dey if not for
30-60fps average as good

Winner oo oo oo winner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

windowed, with ur "my computer" showing ur hdd name like u did before just so i know it's yours. yep im dragging this. i need to believe this completely, cos its unbelievable. even ur stats doesn't agree...( that is, the game is using all your ram, it shouldn't be running half of that, even. so shame me once and for all.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
kimco:

windowed, with ur "my computer" showing ur hdd name like u did before just so i know it's yours. yep im dragging this. i need to believe this completely, cos its unbelievable. even ur stats doesn't agree...( that is, the game is using all your ram, it shouldn't be running half of that, even. so shame me once and for all.

I agree!
I aint convinced at all!
Still hav about 98% doubt.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ladokuntlad(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
kimco:

Kimco u ar very very very wicked.
U neva told me dat d picture size o each is abt 1.2mb and above
i come dey screenshot i no know say na mai data dey waste.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dat aside

hope u av wat u want now.
now according to dis post here
kimco:

true...but then it has a base requirement for the optimisation to actually take place. otherwise even 1gb ram should run the game.
he provided proof of fifa for equado....he should provide proof of cod:aw for me. then i will be shamed.

I guess u ar shamed now except u want to drag dis issue to smtin called lie.

Any oda person ready for PC/RAM war?

now i av fraps
i can misbehave anyway i want to
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
tziz:

Wtf!! shocked shocked
Ok, nw dats KOLOMENTAL!! undecided
Hahaha!!
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
tziz:

Wow, dats som serious ish! Did ur lappy com preinstalled wit dt OS? Cos otherwise, den dt mite b an issue somhw, i dnt install all updates sha, som are actually "downdates". grin
It came installed wit 8.1 o! And at first i never used to dload updates. And then it crashed. Then after that i started dloading updates and then it still crashed. I don m tire.

But the lappy is working now sha. Did some system disk check on drive C and everything seemed to be normal now(all this after the lappy told me OS was missing). Rubbish!!
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Dat aside

now i av fraps

i am half shamed. i jux tested fifa 15, everything on low and its jux like it appeared on urs with 2gb....but that one wasn't in doubt. it doesn't run atall on high though even on 720p and my pc froze for a long tym.

im trully interested in cod:aw more. even on low it stutters a lot for guys with 4gb. so yh i need to believe those pix are urs. u can compress them lado i jux need to see irrefutable proof. i would have tried it myself but i dnt have the game yet.

ps: if that is how you play fifa ( ugly as it is on ur gpu that could run high with atmost 4gb then sorry for you.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Dat aside

now i av fraps
Nobody is calling anybody a liar here. this is a pc gaming thread. but at the same time, nobody here supports playing games below minimum specs and and gaming at 10fps. and as for ur ram, u need to consider upgrading coz most games u play ll use up 200% of that ur precious 2gig ram. and dats not healthy for gaming and ur pc in general.

But am surprised ur pc plays AW at 40fps. wats d model of ur gpu??
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Now i know u can ask me to provide fraps fororder games
pls ur take home is here
NOTE: running dis games on BATTERY ooo

MGSGS(metal gear solid ground zero) Main page and ingame play

GTAV Loading of story mode and ingame play
dis not 'cutscene'

i jux tested ground zeroes too....funny thing happening. the game is mostly running in the 60s however its stuttering a lot. is that same with yours? and at what settings? this is not smooth atall. but yeah its manageable.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Nobody is calling anybody a liar here. this is a pc gaming thread. but at the same time, nobody here supports playing games below minimum specs and and gaming at 10fps. and as for ur ram, u need to consider upgrading coz most games u play ll use up 200% of that ur precious 2gig ram. and dats not healthy for gaming and ur pc in general.

im more surprised than you ade. the other games i understand a bit since they are crossed gen however cod:aw is really a ram hog and if that pic is trully wat he plays at, with mid-high settings ( thats how far his gpu should be able to take him if not bottlenecked) then i guess color me surprised you learn new things everyday. The downside though is that you pc becomes slow for a while before it stabilizes. and it stutters a lot....

New info for the group. Stuttering does not affect frame rates at all. stuttering != lag. They are two different things as i have jux experienced. also it wears down you hdd very fast. lado increase your ram.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by basille(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
ladokuntlad:

would av love to go ahead todownload fraps.

Bt of wat use is checking d fps if wat i nid to achieve is playing d game.

Truth b told all games might not yield a good fps rate.

bt i dont av any glitch on ingame play.
mostly get glitches on d intro itself and not d ingame.

Kimco sowie i wil av tolet u down on dis one.

I dont use fraps or any fps rate checking software.
Why?
because i av achieve wat i need to.
And dat is?
playing d game smoothly even if it meant playing at lowest graphics details

dis d ingame menu.

not clear bro but manage it pls.

Pls house av i prove or disprove u guys assertion?
or is it all abt frame per seconds rate u want?

if dats ur ansa, den buy me a MSI machine and i will galdly show u fps rate on a 24gb ram system
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am playin all mai games smoothly on [size=18pt]2gb ram[/size]
Haters go and...........
Lol. I now believe you. How did you handle ram management? and you once typed something like tweaking the GTA V, what is that all about.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
It came installed wit 8.1 o! And at first i never used to dload updates. And then it crashed. Then after that i started dloading updates and then it still crashed. I don m tire.

But the lappy is working now sha. Did some system disk check on drive C and everything seemed to be normal now(all this after the lappy told me OS was missing). Rubbish!!
Lol, good its back on nw..
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
kimco:

i am half shamed. i jux tested fifa 15, everything on low and its jux like it appeared on urs with 2gb....but that one wasn't in doubt. it doesn't run atall on high though even on 720p and my pc froze for a long tym.

im trully interested in cod:aw more. even on low it stutters a lot for guys with 4gb. so yh i need to believe those pix are urs. u can compress them lado i jux need to see irrefutable proof. i would have tried it myself but i dnt have the game yet.

ps: if that is how you play fifa ( ugly as it is on ur gpu that could run high with atmost 4gb then sorry for you.
Reason y am so keen to see a valid screenshot frm him(@ladokuntlad), i had COD;AW on my lappy wit Core-i5, 2gb Nvidia gpu and 4gb RAM, buh it stuttered plenty, had to uninstall it for d mean time.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
tested alien isolation too. mostly 60fps however i get stuttering alot. not smooth atall.

but to each his own. i believe him now. but surely he is bottlenecking his pc with that amount of ram.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
tziz:

Reason y am so keen to see a valid screenshot frm him(@ladokuntlad), i had COD;AW on my lappy wit Core-i5, 2gb Nvidia gpu and 4gb RAM, buh it stuttered plenty, had to uninstall it for d mean time.

yh, i mean what magic is happening here lool. maybe his gpu is better than urs was too, i dnt know, too many variables. i believe it stutters for him too but you know people have been enjoying stuttering and lagging games for too long to be complaining now. i was one of them till recently that i got spoilt by sturdy frames plus no stuttering. once u get there, everything less is jux not good enough anymore.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
tziz:

Lol, good its back on nw..

my win 8.1 experience was weird. first install was grt run very nice. had to reinstall it due to bootmgr sector issues. reinstalled and it was worse than vista pre-updates. oya back to sweet win 7 sp1. been enjoying since.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
kimco:

yh, i mean what magic is happening here lool. maybe his gpu is better than urs was too, i dnt know, too many variables. i believe it stutters for him too but you know people have been enjoying stuttering and lagging games for too long to be complaining now. i was one of them till recently that i got spoilt by sturdy frames plus no stuttering. once u get there, everything less is jux not good enough anymore.
Yh seriously, once a game stutters, i uninstall immediately, den i try to get dt same title for my PS3 if i can. I cnt even play on Low settings, the least is Medium, els i abandon d game, i luv decent graphics and fluid gameplay alot to feed my eyes wit trashy graphics and lag. Fortunately, jst COD;AW has dissapointed me since i started gaming on Pc. I need to knw hw Lado got dt fps on dt spec, vry important.. LOL
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by tziz(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
kimco:

my win 8.1 experience was weird. first install was grt run very nice. had to reinstall it due to bootmgr sector issues. reinstalled and it was worse than vista pre-updates. oya back to sweet win 7 sp1. been enjoying since.
Hmm, seems am d diffrent one here, my 8.1 has never disappointed me (excpt d blue screen of death which hardly happens dou). I luv it and plus my lappy is touchscreen so its perfect. Buh if it wanna start getting ugly, i'll kick it strait off d system witout tinking twice!
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
kimco:

Win 8 & 8.1 is just so terrible. And going bak to Win 7 isn't really an option for me coz of BF 4. I really hope Microsoft don't mess Win 10 up.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
tziz:

Yh seriously, once a game stutters, i uninstall immediately, den i try to get dt same title for my PS3 if i can. I cnt even play on Low settings, the least is Medium, els i abandon d game, i luv decent graphics and fluid gameplay alot to feed my eyes wit trashy graphics and lag. Fortunately, jst COD;AW has dissapointed me since i started gaming on Pc. I[b] need to knw hw Lado got dt fps on dt spec, vry important.. [/b] LOL
Azzin. Seems like he conjured up some magic
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ladokuntlad(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

na one poor Nvidea nvs 4200m 1gb ram ooo

Bt wen it comes to tweeking system to games, dats mai secret wich i dont share with anyone

So pls press like if u find all mai prove valid or share if u beliv kimco and tziz are stil d winner grin grin grin grin
oya last bomb on point
windowed mode grin grin grin grin
Note: cutscene lags down to 20fps smtims
ingame runs like a charm 30-80fps atimes
[size=18pt]like Ladokuntlad
Share kimco
[/size]
had tocompress d damn pix so sowie if its not clear enuf

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
ladokuntlad:

na one poor Nvidea nvs 4200m 1gb ram ooo

Bt wen it comes to tweeking system to games, dats mai secret wich i dont share with anyone

So pls press like if u find all mai prove valid or share if u beliv kimco and tziz are stil d winner grin grin grin grin
oya last bomb on point
windowed mode grin grin grin grin
Note: cutscene lags down to 20fps smtims
ingame runs like a charm 30-80fps atimes
[size=18pt]like Ladokuntlad
Share kimco
[/size]
had tocompress d damn pix so sowie if its not clear enuf

hahahaha. i guess you proved yourself. weldone.

now what's your message for your fellow pc gamers regarding ram requirements?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
tziz:

Yh seriously, once a game stutters, i uninstall immediately, den i try to get dt same title for my PS3 if i can. I cnt even play on Low settings, the least is Medium, els i abandon d game, i luv decent graphics and fluid gameplay alot to feed my eyes wit trashy graphics and lag. Fortunately, jst COD;AW has dissapointed me since i started gaming on Pc. I need to knw hw Lado got dt fps on dt spec, vry important.. LOL

yh. it's official. lado is a magician.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ladokuntlad(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
kimco:

i jux tested ground zeroes too....funny thing happening. the game is mostly running in the 60s however its stuttering a lot. is that same with yours? and at what settings? this is not smooth atall. but yeah its manageable.

HINT !:
Ur winrar got many tins under d hood
bt most of us use it for unpacking and packing.
Wel winrar can edit some .exe files

HINT 2:
Most games av dia settings in My document and are saved in .xml format.
if u ar a good programmer(or related to) u surely find ur way in and tweek d hell out of d settings

Hint:
under dis settings in .xml format, always watch out for
*** mxaa level
*** fxaa level
*** direct x version
*** showdow effect
*** dynamic range
*** etc
as this also contributes to eating of the ram.....

Aving the latest system will neva satisfy us naaaa
bt knowing hw to get d best out of dat pc is wat make me a game programmer(i aint any gamer, i jst love spoiling game files with editor)

I hope u code mai wodes
so if u c a game dat doesnt work for u....
[size=14pt]GOOGLE IS UR FREND[/size]
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ladokuntlad(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
kimco:

im more surprised than you ade. the other games i understand a bit since they are crossed gen however cod:aw is really a ram hog and if that pic is trully wat he plays at, with mid-high settings ( thats how far his gpu should be able to take him if not bottlenecked) then i guess color me surprised you learn new things everyday. The downside though is that you pc becomes slow for a while before it stabilizes. and it stutters a lot....

New info for the group. Stuttering does not affect frame rates at all. stuttering != lag. They are two different things as i have jux experienced. also it wears down you hdd very fast. lado increase your ram.
Increase my ram?
LADOKUN OLATUNJI ABIOLA
GTB: 0156435212
A poor serving member wu manage 2gb ram needs an upgrade
miracles can happen oo

I believe anything can hapen

If i don c alert Godwin
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
ladokuntlad:

HINT !:
Ur winrar got many tins under d hood
bt most of us use it for unpacking and packing.
Wel winrar can edit some .exe files

HINT 2:
Most games av dia settings in My document and are saved in .xml format.
if u ar a good programmer(or related to) u surely find ur way in and tweek d hell out of d settings

Hint:
under dis settings in .xml format, always watch out for
*** mxaa level
*** fxaa level
*** direct x version
*** showdow effect
*** dynamic range
*** etc
as this also contributes to eating of the ram.....

Aving the latest system will neva satisfy us naaaa
bt knowing hw to get d best out of dat pc is wat make me a game programmer(i aint any gamer, i jst love spoiling game files with editor)

I hope u code mai wodes
so if u c a game dat doesnt work for u....
[size=14pt]GOOGLE IS UR FREND[/size]

good lord lado isn't easier to buy a new ram stick rather than limit yourself with tweaks that most aren't ready for unless the "desperados"? also surely your pc becomes slow a bit and multitasking is impossible right? jux get yourself a new ram stick c'mon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (71) (Reply)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / HELP: Gaming Enquires / Updates And News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.