Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? - Gaming (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? (183087 Views)

What Pc Game Are You Playing? / Want To Swap You Game For Another. Enter Here / Hi Guys, What Pc Or Laptop Model Do I Need To Play Pc Version Of Ps3 And Xbox360 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by maxdozie(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Olayinkaji:
New or used?
used
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by damiosy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
kenomobola:
@ActivateKruger, and @kimco. I have to say, your gaming rigs are beasts; I'm quite impressed.
@ActivateKruger, please which AMD CPU are you using; is it an FX-series CPU, or an A-series CPU.

Unfortunately it will be very difficult for anyone living in Nigeria to have gaming desktop PCs such as yours; you can hardly find Intel's Core i series processors, Modern AMD CPUs, DirectX10 GPUs, and DirectX11 GPUs in Nigerian computer markets. Instead you'll find crap like AMD AthlonXP CPUs, Intel Pentium D CPUs, hopeless GPUs (Geforce 5500FX for instance), pathetic monitors (non-widescreen types), boring cases, unreliable PSUs and some other laughable components at truly atrocious prices.
It's like those sellers just met and concluded that we do not deserve to have modern computer parts over here. Funny thing is they always focus on bringing in modern computer peripherals; like boring printers, boring scanners, and boring office equipment in general. If you want to assemble or even purchase a gaming rig here, you might have to import the parts or the complete system by yourself. That's the main reason why most of the respondents on this thread are always talking about laptop configurations; because getting a laptop is the only way we can have access to modern computer hardware.
Thanks.

If you haven't been to the Nigerian markets in person quit generalising your frustration,You have no clue where to look obviously, ask the right people and you will get answers

Would you shell out $3000 on a gaming rig at this time I doubt it yet here you are dragging your country in the mud courtesy of your ignorance

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lool! This should be interesting....
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by damiosy(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
kenomobola:

Computer village in Lagos is highly overrated. The only recent items you can find there are printers, and scanners; because of the booming sales of toner, and ink cartridges. The really important computer components like motherboards, GPUs, and PSUs are hardly available; except you want to buy outdated junk. Can you believe those guys at computer village are selling Pentium 4, and Athlon XP CPUs at almost the same prices they were launched at. Power supplies are another sad story; you'll hardly find decent PSUs at computer village. And GPUs? They're almost extinct in computer village. It's like the guys there think the only thing you need a GPU for is to watch movies, play 2D games, and probably display presentations. The GPUs on offer in computer village are archaic and truly offensive to any discerning computer user. And I don't expect things to improve any time soon.
The real problem in computer village is - the traders and store owners in computer village are not passionate about PCs, they're all about the money.

Ignorance is a disease

If the government should audit computer village they will be no need to be dependent on oil......you have no clue where to find what in computer village why not keep shut rather than ranting like you own the place
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by damiosy(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
If u want to build a proper gaming PC in Nigeria here just forget about it and dont bother yourself

See ignorance

Geez spreading it like a virus
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by damiosy(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
kimco:

This is bad...I mean don't any computer "nerd" do cyber fraud over there so he cud purchase lots of these things into the country and sell dem for cheap? The market is dere. I'm not recommending cyber fraud...but as of now... It sound likes a few gud solutions. Also there shud be some at the habour with the cards that come with desktops. If not then hmmmmm.

What stops you from doing the fraud yourself in your country? Since its a solution for you or don't you have a single habour in your country?

Nigerians get insulted
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 10, 2016
damiosy:

See ignorance

Geez spreading it like a virus
It would seem u're high on something this night. If not, u wont be digging up posts that were made more than a year ago insulting everybody. U better keep ur opinions to urself lest u find the attention u're so desperately looking for.......

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by damiosy(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
It would seem u're high on something this night. If not, u wont be digging up posts that were made more than a year ago insulting everybody. U better keep ur opinions to urself lest u find the attention u're so desperately looking for.......

Quit deceiving the general public ignorant fool, if you don't know what to say you shut up, I don't need your damn attention so go Bleep yourself

Sitting in your room claiming you know it all when you don't have a clue
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2016
damiosy:

Quit deceiving the general public ignorant fool, if you don't know what to say you shut up, I don't need your damn attention so go Bleep yourself

Sitting in your room claiming you know it all when you don't have a clue
This is a faceless forum. If u ve anything to add to the thread, then drop ur posts. Must u quote up everybody with insults in d middle of the night like a jobless mofo??

Nigga! Give urself brain and quit behaving like a depraved kid who was starved of attention while growing up.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by damiosy(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
This is a faceless forum. If u ve anything to add to the thread, then drop ur posts. Must u quote up everybody with insults in d middle of the night like a jobless mofo??

Nigga! Give urself brain and quit behaving like a depraved kid who was starved of attention while growing up.

Dude quit sucking your own Dick to get ahead of yourself the jobless one here is you

If you don't know jack shut the hell up and stop giving this country a bad image you cant afford shit on a laptop let alone on a rig

For your info there are cheap ones for your level $600 hope it doesn't cost you your life savings

Its not your field so just shut up
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
damiosy:

Dude quit sucking your own Dick to get ahead of yourself the jobless one here is you

If you don't know jack shut the hell up and stop giving this country a bad image you cant afford shit on a laptop let alone on a rig

For your info there are cheap ones for your level $600 hope it doesn't cost you your life savings

Its not your field so just shut up

Lol! For someone dat looks like a malnourished overgrown baby, u think u ve an idea of wat i can and cannot afford. Or u think anyone would take u serious bcoz u snapped a picture with a fûcking Samsung ear piece?? Nigga quit stroking ur ego on a faceless forum. No one cares.

Keep ur opinions to urself and stop trying to force dem down peoples throats as the Gospel. No matter how much we know, we still here to learn. If i made a wrong remark, i'm more than happy to be corrected by people who actually know what they are talking abt.

U think bcoz u sell PCs, u've an idea about PC gaming?? I can bet ur whole existence dat u dont even know half of wat i know.

Lool! Nigga i'll be more dan happy to engage u in meaningful discussions on all things PC related. Until then, kundly fûck off my mentions and go find something better to do with ur life.....
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by damiosy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol! For someone dat looks like a malnourished overgrown baby, u think u ve an idea of wat i can and cannot afford. Or u think anyone would take u serious bcoz u snapped a picture with a fûcking Samsung ear piece?? Nigga quit stroking ur ego on a faceless forum. No one cares.

Keep ur opinions to urself and stop trying to force dem down peoples throats as the Gospel. No matter how much we know, we still here to learn. If i made a wrong remark, i'm more than happy to be corrected by people who actually know what they are talking abt.

U think bcoz u sell PCs, u've an idea about PC gaming?? I can bet ur whole existence dat u dont even know half of wat i know.

Lool! Nigga i'll be more dan happy to engage u in meaningful discussions on all things PC related. Until then, kundly fûck off my mentions and go find something better to do with ur life.....

You wish!!!! In your dreams, you Dick riding gay had the time to check profile,nigga you gay?

If you feel offended by my gospel screw your feelings cuz enlightening the unfortunate ones you managed to mislead is my prophecy with no religion

Not once did I ask for your care gay,stop quoting me if you have any pride left

Cuz your theory isn't applicable in real life situation (practical)

A meaningful convo with you no thanks I am straight

About the Samsung its a brand name if you have a problem with that sue me

Stick around you may learn a thing or 2 but on a second thought I stand by what I said earlier "you are gay"
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
damiosy:

You wish!!!! In your dreams, you Dick riding gay had the time to check profile,nigga you gay?

If you feel offended by my gospel screw your feelings cuz enlightening the unfortunate ones you managed to mislead is my prophecy with no religion

Not once did I ask for your care gay,stop quoting me if you have any pride left

Cuz your theory isn't applicable in real life situation (practical)

A meaningful convo with you no thanks I am straight

About the Samsung its a brand name if you have a problem with that sue me

Stick around you may learn a thing or 2 but on a second thought I stand by what I said earlier "you are gay"
Pfft! I'm gay?? U running out of things to say??

I should stop quoting you?? Look at this deluded morón o. Who was the consumâte retârd who started all this yesterday night by jumping on the thread quoting and insulting everyone??

Bîtch pls i stand a better chance of learning all things PC related from a dog than from a failed ape experiment such as urself.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by damiosy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Pfft! I'm gay?? U running out of things to say??

I should stop quoting you?? Look at this deluded slowpoke o. Who was the consumâte retârd who started all this yesterday night by jumping on the thread quoting and insulting everyone??

Bîtch pls i stand a better chance of learning all things PC related from a dog than from a failed ape experiment such as urself.

I will be the Ape today and not a product of a broken condom like you

Hop back in your confused machine you are clueless

I am north of excellence you are south of mediocre

Quit quoting me I am half past nice,there is no chip on my shoulder than my middle finger...Bleep off
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Oh man I hate Bleep boys. Where the hell were you last year when the conversations were being had You had to come almost a year later to start attacking people grin grin grin grin hilarious. Nigga even called some people unfortunate sha.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by yemkoguru(m): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2016
Dell inspiron 17 7720
Core i7 3630qm 2.40ghz to 3.4ghz turbo
2gb Nvidia 650m
6gig RAm

It is a nice gaming laptop currently running tomb raider 2013 at highest graphics and 54fps
Pes16 Is not a problem of her

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by yemkoguru(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2016
Running all games at 1080p

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Djtm(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
yemkoguru:
Dell inspiron 17 7720
Core i7 3630qm 2.40ghz to 3.4ghz turbo
2gb Nvidia 650m
6gig RAm

It is a nice gaming laptop currently running tomb raider 2013 at highest graphics and 54fps
Pes16 Is not a problem of her
How much did you get it for?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by yemkoguru(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
80k, bought from damiosy good guy
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by damiosy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
yemkoguru:

Lol You don cast my matter!!!!!
Kudos all the same

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kenomobola(m): 7:55am On Feb 13, 2016
damiosy:

Ignorance is a disease

If the government should audit computer village they will be no need to be dependent on oil......you have no clue where to find what in computer village why not keep shut rather than ranting like you own the place

I can perceive your immaturity in your post, people usually resort to insults whenever they have nothing to offer. A mature individual would have listed some shops where people can get the components we talked about here rather than making a feeble attack.

P.S. I will just ignore your quotes from now on...or probably until you grow up.

P.P.S On reading through your other posts, I can see you have serious issues. Please keep me out of your pointless rants and insults because I have way better things to do than trade insults online.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by damiosy(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2016
kenomobola:

I can perceive your immaturity in your post, people usually resort to insults whenever they have nothing to offer. A mature individual would have listed some shops where people can get the components we talked about here rather than making a feeble attack.

P.S. I will just ignore your quotes from now on...or probably until you grow up.

P.P.S On reading through your other posts, I can see you have serious issues. Please keep me out of your pointless rants and insults because I have way better things to do than trade insults online.

Well Bleep you for your mention like you just offered a point ass wipe
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by urahara(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
yemkoguru:

LA Ila LA Ila LA. Tell me ure kidding
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by urahara(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
yemkoguru:

LA Ila LA Ila LA. Tell me ure kidding
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by cao(f): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Damiosy, what the hell dude?! What's with all this misplaced anger? After all this supposed beat down, you still haven't actually answered the question. Go and sit in the corner and chill, you could have used this thread to even sell your market, but it appears that good PR is not your strong point. Now, let's hope after your cooling off period, that you'd behave more like a responsible adult and not like some child whose favourite toy has been stolen or whatever the hell all **does hand motions at screen** that was...

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin grin grin
U shouldn't ve banned him na. Let him keep exhibiting his ignorance.....

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by cao(f): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
grin grin grin
U shouldn't ve banned him na. Let him keep exhibiting his ignorance.....
He needs to chill. Like seriously, ice block chill.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 15, 2016
i never thought this battle was going to be over
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kenomobola(m): 8:24am On Feb 15, 2016
cao:
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Damiosy, what the hell dude?! What's with all this misplaced anger? After all this supposed beat down, you still haven't actually answered the question. Go and sit in the corner and chill, you could have used this thread to even sell your market, but it appears that good PR is not your strong point. Now, let's hope after your cooling off period, that you'd behave more like a responsible adult and not like some child whose favourite toy has been stolen or whatever the hell all **does hand motions at screen** that was...

Since some cool guys started this thread, there have been meaningful contributions and even some insightful disagreements which ended up enlightening everyone on the thread. Imagine someone just waking up, a year later, just to start attacking contributors, very sad and disrespectful. It is behaviour like this that makes people sign-out of nairaland, permanently.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
damiosy:

What stops you from doing the fraud yourself in your country? Since its a solution for you or don't you have a single habour in your country?

Nigerians get insulted

I got most of my things from tonaton and olx gh. It's not news that most of the sellers on there for any advanced stuff on pc got it thru cyber frauding, and most of their things are lesser in pricing too. Others also pillage them frompcsthat come through the harbour. Do I go to them thinking they are are criminals and need to be punished? Lol no...in a way I'm grateful cos the real market has failed me. Now after analysing the price of importation and also the cedi to dollar rate, that was the option to go. I'm not saying it's the best option, but it's because it exists that I can build my pc with my given funds. Do u know how impossible it is to get parts on the normal market? Cyber fraud exists in my country and also innigeria...let's not kid ourselves, it's not news.

Why wud I insult nigeria, why am I registered on nairaland then? It is wat is is....unless u can enlighten us on gud hardware sales. Also if u have pirated a game before or even played one and enjoyed it then u are a hippocrate. YOU insult urself.

Edit: oh so he's a seller? He cud have jux said said so. Does he sell relevant desktop accessories too?

Niways guys suggesting cyber fraud was the last thing on my mind. I dnt really condone it but I won't hesitate to buy a rare item from a cyber fraudster...for me it's business.ifthe market provides it legitimately at an affordable price,I'd choose that option in a heartbeat. As of now....availabilit x price it is for me.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 03, 2016
kimco:
The previous thread got lost with the nairaland hack the last time so I was compelled to make another. So I ask again; What pc do you use to game nairaland...
Mine has seen a bit of upgrade;
Cpu: core i7 3770 3.4ghz (turbo boost to 3.9ghz)
Gpu: hd 7850 2gb (will upgrade soon)
Ram: 6gb(2 + 4 1333mhz)
Hdd: 1tb + 500gb (both seagate barracuda)
Monitor: samsung sync master 2333

Liquid cooled PC
CPU - Core i7-5930K
GPU - GTX Titan Black x2 (currently o the market to get 2x Titan X)
RAM - 32GB 2400Mhz DDR4 Ram
motherboard - MSI X99A XPOWER AC
Storage - Samsung 850 evo 512GB + 3TB data
Monitor - Asus Gsync monitor
Power Supply Corsair AX1200i
Radiators, Fans and waterblcoks for cooling

3 Likes

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by swagifted(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2016
AKBliv:

Liquid cooled PC CPU - Core i7-5930K GPU - GTX Titan Black x2 (currently o the market to get 2x Titan X) RAM - 32GB 2400Mhz Ram motherboard - MSI X99A XPOWER AC Storage - Samsung 850 evo 512GB + 3TB data Monitor - Asus Gsync monitor Power Supply Corsair AX1200i Radiators, Fans and waterblcoks for cooling
1. You are not in nigeria . 2. This is not a gaming system, its a ballistic weapon of mass destruction. 3. Blood of Jesus.!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (71) (Reply)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / HELP: Gaming Enquires / Updates And News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.