Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? - Gaming (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? (183072 Views)

What Pc Game Are You Playing? / Want To Swap You Game For Another. Enter Here / Hi Guys, What Pc Or Laptop Model Do I Need To Play Pc Version Of Ps3 And Xbox360 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Wizzoe360: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by monshow25(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
ib4real95:

Yes i do
am in lag....were do u stay?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ib4real95(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
monshow25:
am in lag....were do u stay?
Ogun but my place is a 10mins journey to lag
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by monshow25(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2017
ib4real95:

Ogun but my place is a 10mins journey to lag
how can i get to ur side nd get the game
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ib4real95(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
monshow25:
how can i get to ur side nd get the game
Zero eight 18 five 1 seven seven 336 is my no
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kokoboy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Who can help me with Fifa 18 cracked version in Lagos?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2018
hey so i bought a grx 970 and i must say its faster than my reference r9 290.

but is it jux me or has gaming become a chore now? i cant stay interested in games anymore
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
kimco:
hey so i bought a grx 970 and i must say its faster than my reference r9 290.

but is it jux me or has gaming become a chore now? i cant stay interested in games anymore
Its just you. Or u're probably not playing the right games...
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 9:22am On Feb 10, 2018
Lana1:
Its just you. Or u're probably not playing the right games...

which ones are the ryt games? played doom, played witcher 3, played batman arkham city and knight, far cry 4, mkxl fifa 18(this one im bored of ), nier:automata, hellblade (glitches), blur, street fighter 4 , game of thrones, la noire etc.

maybe some recommendation could help me.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by PCGamesLab(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Never done this.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by paste007(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
PCGamesLab:
Never done this.
never done wat?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
paste007:
2gb ram for sale...it improves gaming on laptop 3k abuja

please no, not in this thread.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
kimco:

which ones are the ryt games? played doom, played witcher 3, played batman arkham city and knight, far cry 4, mkxl fifa 18(this one im bored of ), nier:automata, hellblade (glitches), blur, street fighter 4 , game of thrones, la noire etc.

U've virtually played all the games available na.

Maybe find a specific genre that appeals to u and stick with it
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
paste007:
2gb ram for sale...it improves gaming on laptop 3k abuja
Na so. If u like add 100gb. If ur pc cant run games, then ur pc cant run games..
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by paste007(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2018
kimco:

please no, not in this thread.
ok sorry i will modify
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by paste007(m): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2018
Lana1:
Na so. If u like add 100gb. If ur pc cant run games, then ur pc cant run games..
lol ok..but if you have 6gb ram on your laptop and you add 2gb it improves the gaming experience(lagging)
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
paste007:
lol ok..but if you have 6gb ram on your laptop and you add 2gb it improves the gaming experience(lagging)

it can help, all things being equal. but no way can 8gb help a c2d 2.6ghz play fifa 18 any better...the impact of ram is only as good as the other components. that why i asked you to stop giving out partial hope .
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lana1:
U've virtually played all the games available na.

Maybe find a specific genre that appeals to u and stick with it

my favourite genre is horror, fps and hack and slash...there hasnt been enuff this gen.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
kimco:

my favourite genre is horror, fps and hack and slash...there hasnt been enuff this gen.
Hmmn.

Horror - but no Alien Isolation(tho this one is pretty boring...to me), Evil Within 1&2 in ur earlier list.

FPS - there's an endless list of games in this category na.

Hack & Slash pretty much died with Prince Of Persia franchise. Not enough of hack & slash these days. .
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lana1:
Hmmn.

Horror - but no Alien Isolation(tho this one is pretty boring...to me), Evil Within 1&2 in ur earlier list.

FPS - there's an endless list of games in this category na.

Hack & Slash pretty much died with Prince Of Persia franchise. Not enough of hack & slash these days. .

finished AI last two yrs or so...used a 3 months to finish it...loved every bit of it.

fps with great story, im tired of far cry games tho.

yes hack and slash games are really dead...my last was darksiders 2...wonderful game
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lana1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
kimco:

yes hack and slash games are really dead...my last was darksiders 2...wonderful game
Have u tried the Middle Earth series??
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lana1:
Have u tried the Middle Earth series??

shadow of mordo....veryy boring....deleted it asap...havent played shadow of war...but i have it...will get to it soon
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by purplekayc(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
kimco:

shadow of mordo....veryy boring....deleted it asap...havent played shadow of war...but i have it...will get to it soon
shadow of war is a sequel to shadow of modor so expect same game play
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by LucemFerre: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
kimco:

Hehe... That's a boring a$$ list IMO(no offence)
Play Devil May Cry, Resident evil 6 and Biohazard, Tomb Raider/Rise of ~, Battlefield 1, Hitman/Absolution, GTA V, Fallout 4, Metro

Older (I believe no game is old if you haven't played it) - NFS : Rivals/HP, COD: AW, BlOps 2, Far cry 3, Bioshock: Infinite, Spec Ops: The line...
Off the top of my head for now but, if you've played them all... Move further

Fighting games are generally boring. I played MKx for 2 days and that was it

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by LucemFerre: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
kimco:

I concur... That game is stressfully boring. My controller started acting up and I found a good reason to uninstall it
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
LucemFerre:

Hehe... That's a boring a$$ list IMO(no offence)
Play Devil May Cry, Resident evil 6 and Biohazard, Tomb Raider/Rise of ~, Battlefield 1, Hitman/Absolution, GTA V, Fallout 4, Metro

Older (I believe no game is old if you haven't played it) - NFS : Rivals/HP, COD: AW, BlOps 2, Far cry 3, Bioshock: Infinite, Spec Ops: The line...
Off the top of my head for now but, if you've played them all... Move further

Fighting games are generally boring. I played MKx for 2 days and that was it

only game I haven't played in ur list is battlefield 1. really need a new list. best game I played so far was darksiders 2 and fear 1
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
LucemFerre:

I concur... That game is stressfully boring. My controller started acting up and I found a good reason to uninstall it

hahaha .. dangerously boring. hate every bit of it

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by CrownGamers: 7:17am On Feb 25, 2018
Hi guys....do you guys play pc games on line and compete with other players online as per e-sports....im looking for other people to play against online on pc and consoles like ps4 and Xbox...... I found an e-sports website that has players all over Africa playing against each other
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Ayomideen(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mehn,seeing the specs y'all are listing here makes me wanna cry cry lol,buh seriously makes me envy y'all so much e dey do me like say make I go throway dis my potato laptop with its stupid Intel integrated GPU,buh Meh,when I'm done with school and this crazy university life and massively rich as I must be(lol,na must) my collection of these crazy a$$ PCs whose specs I've been sighting and even better ones can only be imagined for now,ts gon be so kraay.Singapore1,Akbliv010,Kimco,Silkmoth and the rest,I hail una o!

BTW,who has a laptop or console he/she wanna give out,If you do,*in patoranking's voice*
I'm Available!
grin grin
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ayomideen:
Mehn,seeing the specs y'all are listing here makes me wanna cry cry lol,buh seriously makes me envy y'all so much e dey do me like say make I go throway dis my potato laptop with its stupid Intel integrated GPU,buh Meh,when I'm done with school and this crazy university life and massively rich as I must be(lol,na must) my collection of these crazy a$$ PCs whose specs I've been sighting and even better ones can only be imagined for now,ts gon be so kraay.Singapore1,Akbliv010,Kimco,Silkmoth and the rest,I hail una o!

BTW,who has a laptop or console he/she wanna give out,If you do,*in patoranking's voice*
I'm Available!
grin grin

Lol don't fear, I was dere once.

How I wish someone will lend me his ps3 for god of war at least

2 Likes

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ogongogames(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
kimco:

only game I haven't played in ur list is battlefield 1. really need a new list. best game I played so far was darksiders 2 and fear 1

You seem to have played most of the mainstream titles, have you tried possibly looking into Indie games? Just a thought...

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (71) (Reply)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / HELP: Gaming Enquires / Updates And News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.