Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Help With Camry 1999 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With Camry 1999 (806 Views)

Water Problem With Camry Xle 2000/2001 Model / Toyota Camry 1999-2001 Vs 2002-2005 / Toyota Camry 1999 Model CE Car Engine Hesitates When I Accelerate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Camry 1999 by winzy(m): 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
hello gurus, pls today I wantd to go out and the car refused to start though it was kicking... any help or remedy or wat u tink will be the cause will ne highly appreciated.... thamks and God bless you all
Re: Help With Camry 1999 by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:43am On Oct 17, 2014
winzy:
hello gurus, pls today I wantd to go out and the car refused to start though it was kicking... any help or remedy or wat u tink will be the cause will ne highly appreciated.... thamks and God bless you all

B4 the long thing check on the instrument cluster, if there's a redlight that should blink without the key and then when key is placed in the ignition it would be stedy then go off. If that red light is blinking while ur cranking, you have a bad key, or an immobilizer issue.

Check ALL fuses in the fuse compartment and replace all burnt fuses

Get a small hand held scanner and scan car for codes that could be causing the problem.

Is your car V6 or I4?

Does it crank unusually fast?

Any work done of recent?
Re: Help With Camry 1999 by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:45am On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

Congrats you are first to comment!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help With Camry 1999 by winzy(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2014
its v4, no recent work has been done on the car.... and pls am a novice in this field thus i cant comprehend to an extent the term s u r using.... thanks for ur advice thoo, waiting for more help
Re: Help With Camry 1999 by KingTom(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Congrats you are first to comment!! grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Help With Camry 1999 by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
winzy:
its v4, no recent work has been done on the car.... and pls am a novice in this field thus i cant comprehend to an extent the term s u r using.... thanks for ur advice thoo, waiting for more help

Please contact somone with a car diagnostic equipment to check your vehicle, I'm afraid I can't go any further.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Explain This Phenomenon / What Could Be The Cause Of This?please Help / Heloo Guru I Neeed Ur Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.