Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF (55042 Views)

Why We Sacked Stephen Keshi- NFF / Keshi To Oliseh: You Were Nobody When You Started / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2014
bunmioguns:
They sacked him because they don't believe in his abilities to coach the super chicken again

Enough of the flimsy excuses

the guests are now registering to Nairaland to view my signature... Hnmm.. That is good

Lame
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by hizaya61(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2014
I need to confirm

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by natureblack(m): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2014
Tymax:
Imagine the excuse. To save his life? cheesy

"Keshi was on a losing streak so we sacked him." Now that's a better statement that the flimsy excuse.

Amodu is the wrong man for the job. How many times would NFF sack that guy before he retires from coaching?
dunno why the nigga name pops-up when a back-up plan is needed.
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by IYANGBALI: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2014
If only we can do the same to all those polithievians looting our treasury,but I know its a matter of time,one day monkey go go market and him no go return.
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by lechiffre: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2014
IMO its not right at all after a victory and all he has achieved them just disgraced the guy out of office

Nigerians no even get work ethics
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by tostyc: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2014
DonDiego:

Amodu is MORE BETTER o...

mehn amodu is a slowpoke

Mo' Better Blues, that is.
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by kendrick93(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2014
lame excuse... keshi shouldn't hav been sacked

1 Like

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by Emyben(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2014
dedons:
He can send his CV to the FAs of GUINEA,LIBERIA and SEIRRA LEONE.

(afterall,flat heads too like money).
And Cone heads too hate money,abi? May money run away from you throughout your lifetime. Utter Rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by tete7000(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2014
TheGoodJoeHunt4:
[b]It is clear that fighting for Nigerians is the most difficult task to do.

I wonder what was Coach Keshi's crime. He should call Uche? Or Martin's? Are there not players in the country who could do better?

I do not think they was a hostile reception of Coach Keshi because he left his technical area through out the game. That does not signify a man being pelted,

Thank you Coach Keshi for your hard work. The new stars you discovered for the country and the home based lads you exposed and gave them hope for a better life.

Coach Keshi and his crew are heroes. I will never forget them.

My Best Moments Under Coach Keshi and his crew.

The Super Eagles draw against Catalonia. Nice goal by Bright Dike.
The Super Eagles success in defeating Cote d'Ivoire at AFCON.
The demolition of Mali at the AFCON.
The Triumph over Burkina Faso and the win of the AFCON.
Mikel's lovely goal against Uruguay at the Confederations cup.
Mikel's dominating performance against Spain.
Mikel's nomination for the African Player Of The Year.

The turn around performance of the Super Eagles in the CHAN game against Morocco.
The equalising goal by Uzoenyi against Morroco at the CHAN. A lovely curling goal.
The winning goal by Ibrahim Abubakar. The dance after the goal was funny and memorable.

Nigeria's World Cup Qualification winning game. The way people of Calabar ran to the section of the VIP crew to Celebrate with the Governor of the Cross River state - Gov. Liyel Imoke.

The draw against Italy. The man of the match performance of Shola Ameobi. One assist and A Lovely goal by Shola Ameobi after receiving an amazing cross from Benjamin Francis.

The defeat of Bosnia at the World Cup. A Nice slot in by Osaze and a last minute foot save by Enyeama, stopping Dzeko's chance of a last minute equaliser.
The brace of Ahmed Musa against Argentina.

Finally the brace and goals from Ahmed Musa against Sudan. The lovely goal from Aaron Samuel. Despite all the criticism of bringing a player from the Chinese league, showed Aaron Samuel had quality.

Miss you Da Big Boss and his crew.[/b]

Thank you my brother. How soon people forget the good you did because of a few misfortune. It happened to Jesus too, the same people who hailed him 'Hosanna son of David' turned around a few days later to shout 'Crucify him'. Human beings with short memory. You are only their hero when things go smoothly, after that they vilify you.

Well done Keshi, you have done your best. You served your motherland to the best of your ability. You stood by what you believe - some may call it arrogance, to me it's an hallmark of those who believe in their vision. They don't allow themselves be tossed around when they know they bear the responsibility for their action or inaction. Whatever anyone says it is written in the annals of history you won Afcon 2013 for Nigeria after almost 20 years of us being in the doldrums. Let some call it luck, we will wait on the sideline and see how long it will take until another is lucky enough to achieve the same feat.

4 Likes

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by danbdavid: 7:27am On Oct 17, 2014
Y wud NFF b lying dat mean frm d president members of d cmtt to d minister of sport did nt knw wht dey re doin in d glass house

Hw can dey said he wz sack cos to save his life
NFF is a foolish body and ful of mumus
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2014
Amaju pinnick is a plausible liar.....
Enough of the flimsy excuses cos you've never been a fan of keshi......
Me, I ain't his fan either but
Why jumping from fire to frying pan?
Amodu case

1 Like

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by Wefiak1414(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2014
My name is Sunita aka centre refree, I said it and I will continue to say it. The same me that won the nation cup is the same they are firing what will I do to deserve more respect than this. The only respect you gave was to stone me with pure water, stone, and sand what have I done to deserve all this have I not put all my effort and sacrifice my life for you and my club. I thought if I was a foriengh coach I would have been more appreciated than this. I pray the lord should give me more strength to carry on. But dont kill just because you don't love, don't allow your bitter and dark hatreds to send you to hell fire. Remember to pray for forgiveness if you wrong me and I will pray for forgiveness if I wrong you.

2 Likes

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2014
TheGoodJoeHunt4:

I wonder what was Coach Keshi's crime. He should call Uche? Or Martin's? Are there not players in the country who could do better?

I do not think they was a hostile reception of Coach Keshi because he left his technical area through out the game. That does not signify a man being pelted,

Thank you Coach Keshi for your hard work. The new stars you discovered for the country and the home based lads you exposed and gave them hope for a better life.

The turn around performance of the Super Eagles in the CHAN game against Morocco.
The equalising goal by Uzoenyi against Morroco at the CHAN. A lovely curling goal.
The winning goal by Ibrahim Abubakar. The dance after the goal was funny and memorable.

Nigeria's World Cup Qualification winning game. The way people of Calabar ran to the section of the VIP crew to Celebrate with the Governor of the Cross River state - Gov. Liyel Imoke.

The draw against Italy. The man of the match performance of Shola Ameobi. One assist and A Lovely goal by Shola Ameobi after receiving an amazing cross from Benjamin Francis.

The defeat of Bosnia at the World Cup. A Nice slot in by Osaze and a last minute foot save by Enyeama, stopping Dzeko's chance of a last minute equaliser.

Finally the brace and goals from Ahmed Musa against Sudan. The lovely goal from Aaron Samuel. Despite all the criticism of bringing a player from the Chinese league, showed Aaron Samuel had quality.

GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND KEEP YOU

2 Likes

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by natureblack(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2014
dedons:
oga na wa o...

There's nothing like "more better" in English language...

It's "better" sir.
you will get exhausted soon enough tongue

That's how I know a newbie grin
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by Benjaminbest(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2014
those people shud shut up before i slap d spit out of dier mouth
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by RFella(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2014
ElekeNtioba:
the stupidest reason ever! And i thought this Pinnick guy was smart.....smh....just smh

No oh, Amaju Pinnick is very smart, we Deltans know how he turned the DFA for good, this is it: Amodu will always qualify the super eagles for major tourneys, but won't coach at the tournament itself when they qualify because a foreign coach would be installed by Pinnick..
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by adedayourt(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2014
onila:
but we won the match

Y did they still sack him undecided

So dat u won't loose the next two matches
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by sexyjob(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2014
jachi001:
They shouldn't have sack him. Is ahmodu more better than him?

Gbagun!
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by ukandi1(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2014
donciccio:
The big boss now the sacked boss.
Keshi was fielding the 'super shikens' for his own gains rather than the 'Super Eagles' for the Nigerians gain. cry
i agree with u intoto
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by sweetgala(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2014
TheGoodJoeHunt4:

The man also had far too many errors in judgement, a rather unqualified ego that cost us games we should have won.
Yes you improve and develop the team with young talent but not at the expense of the African nations cup which we are the current holders
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by tellwisdom: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2014
TheGoodJoeHunt4:

Story teller sad
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by blowjohn(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2014
tete7000:

Thank you my brother. How soon people forget the good you did because of a few misfortune. It happened to Jesus too, the same people who hailed him 'Hosanna son of David' turned around a few days later to shout 'Crucify him'. Human beings with short memory. You are only their hero when things go smoothly, after that they vilify you.

Well done Keshi, you have done your best. You served your motherland to the best of your ability. You stood by what you believe - some may call it arrogance, to me it's an hallmark of those who believe in their vision. They don't allow themselves be tossed around when they know they bear the responsibility for their action or inaction. Whatever anyone says it is written in the annals of history you won Afcon 2013 for Nigeria after almost 20 years of us being in the doldrums. Let some call it luck, we will wait on the sideline and see how long it will take until another is lucky enough to achieve the same feat.

What feat? What rubbish feat? What is it with we nija pple nd calling little springs og glory feats? 4000 megawatts of electricity and we shout halleluyah! South africa with all its vices is sailing on 40,000 megawatts. What is this craze about qualifying for the world cup? Why can't we go crazy for reaching d semis? Must we qualify nd leave after d first round and say, "afterall all we reach 2nd round?" Must u base ur assessments on matches won? Wateva happened to the real deal, d world cup? By now, in all sincerity, we shud av been at d semis of d world cup at least once! All these settling for 'wateva' must stop!
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by ukandi1(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2014
RFella:

No oh, Amaju Pinnick is very smart, we Deltans know how he turned the DFA for good, this is it: Amodu will always qualify the super eagles for major tourneys, but won't coach at the tournament itself when they qualify because a foreign coach would be installed by Pinnick..

who told pinnick that we desire a foreign coach? We don't want any such thing except its true that they plan to loot d NFF through that medium. He wil be acting in error to do so... Give african coaches d opportunity not any kind of white skinned dollars seeking fellow
IMO

1 Like

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by japankorea: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2014
TheGoodJoeHunt4:

lovely and so scintillating kiss

2 Likes

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by IdiAmin2(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2014
[/quote][/b]
jachi001:
They shouldn't have sack him. Is ahmodu more better than him?

wrong english
'have sack'
'more better'
abeg next time just write in simple and correct pidgin so that we go fit understand
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by VellyG(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2014
TheGoodJoeHunt4:

He was almost lynched after the game by spectators. The camera didn't let us see it on live TV. Its better he leaves now than leaving wen he fails to qualify us for afcon that will be more disastrous. Nigerian fans are becoming more hostile, if u watch Glo premier league u will understnd my point .
BTW keshi is a good coach but I feel this bossy nature is also affectin his career. Remember Mali , Togo and now Nigeria the same story everytime

1 Like

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by blackchief(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2014
Time alone and time will tell, if sacking Keshi was the best decision for our football. But one thing stand out, the man Keshi will always be remember of what he has done for this nation.

Thank you Keshi

2 Likes

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by BRAV0O(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2014
You don't need to conclude on that , who tell you nothing would have happened , pls wher wer you when a nigerian arsenal fans disgrace/.... Adebayo at muri international airport just because they claim he's the one responsible for arsenal losing most important matches then ?

These are nigerians football fans , I can advice you not believe everything you read about nigeria but this one nff state is the absolute truth, some SE fans even claim they all sack him themselves if nff don't do the needful
natureblack:
nothing would have happened,the blabbing would have ended on the internet,most especially nairaland.

we win some,lose some and wreck some.I guess we all remember the wrecked ones.
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by Drdonzeez(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2014
why is it that others mistakes affect you?
you could have done better by correcting them.
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by Hemanwel(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2014
TheGoodJoeHunt4:

You have practically mentioned almost all d games he played n won,out of how many matches?
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by caprini1: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2014
Osaze was right afterall,that "Keshi should watch his back"

1 Like

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2014
these naija fans are dangerous species...they are a hazardous breed to other nigerians and sportmen angry angry shocked they must be tamed, placated and put into the cage. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry if not they will start lynching o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up / Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) / Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.