Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) (11776 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by msmon(m): 3:40am On Oct 17, 2014
Girls be getting mola! Check out
Nollywood big Babes and their fancy
mansion, gist compose by talk of
Naija.

•Genevieve Nnaji
Genevieve Nnaji is a happy owner of
a luxury mansion near Lagos. In 2013
the star moved into the house she
bought Park View, Ikoyi home in
Lagos State. This area is known for
being a place only for the millioners.
Actress is one of the richest women
in Nigeria so it is not so surprising,
that she bought a N200 million
house. Her new home has a parking,
a swimming pool, nice gym, bar,
terrace, and boys-quarters at the
side.

•Oge Okoye
The mansion of another Nollywood
Star Oge Okoye is not ready yet. But
star is sharing some news about it,
saying that hard work always pays.

•Chika Ike
Famous business lady and actress
joined the list of habitats of the
Nollywood`s Beverly Hills. Despite of
being a good actress, Chika is as well
a CEO of her own company Fancy
Nancy.

•Cossy Orjiakor
Extravagant and ultra-attractive
Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor
also is an owner of a multimillion
mansion. Her massive new home
situates in the Lagos suburb as well.

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 3:43am On Oct 17, 2014
Op you dey mad angry angry

Cossy orjiakor is ultrattractive in which village

Her house dey attractive pass angry
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by msmon(m): 3:55am On Oct 17, 2014
•Daniella Okeke
Bright young star is kindly sharing
the pictures of her luxury mansion on
the social media. Daniella is satisfied
of her new role as a landlady.

Please Comment on This Story,
What do you think?

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by qadeerkug(m): 6:01am On Oct 17, 2014
if nah true i dey feel gene house ooh wink

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by coolebux(m): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2014
Oge u're not c'rios, who are u pouting for?
because of house, abi wetin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by ramdris(m): 6:17am On Oct 17, 2014
Ok
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by Chanchit: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2014
God forgive this Op cos he/she knws not what she's saying. Who go sell that Gene' house to you for N200m in park view.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by barackodam: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2014
Mtcheeeww.

When I see mansion, I thought I'd open my mouth down in astonishment.

Come Ikoyi and or V.I, them you'd know this are just normal houses there.

Ayaf seen bigger houses than all these
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by tellwisdom: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2014
Which money dem take build these houses??...Op u think sey na so e easy?? Can they even buy a car without first yanshing one big man?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2014
we no get Yoruba actress?
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by Cheadiva(f): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
barackodam:
Mtcheeeww.

seen not get or build undecided
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by labakeJ(f): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
The only mansion there is genny's, others r just......house. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Good for em,
make somebody help me with geny dauther number abeg
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by s3nn2x(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
It is only Genny's and maybe Oge's that makes sense

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by damiperry(f): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
hard work pays..gwd 4 dm
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by rattlesnake(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Op cant buy this....Xcept u do the DNA test of the house....
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by 9jahubcom(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
liesssssssssssssssss... if not for the mnt free 6GB i got.. i would have wasted my MB to open this
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by Nonybb: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
We all know how Genny got that home. One Sodomy from Atiku is enough to ride one jeep talkless of numerous shafting of ab0ki with an uncircumsized hardcore
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by priscaoge(f): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Genny's house rock kiss kiss

Chika Ike's house is cute as well kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by Donpoker9(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
snowprince07:
Good for em,
make somebody help me with geny dauther number abeg

here have it....07061415179

last bullet: she is a snob
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by bebe2(f): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
story undecided undecided
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
undecided
Donpoker9:

here have it....07061415179

last bullet: she is a snob
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by kay29000(m): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmm! Are you sure that's Genevieve's house? That house is huge. It would probably have more than ten rooms in it. shocked
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by DStarrx: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
barackodam:
Mtcheeeww.

Which ones have you built? Show us the pictures. #PovertyMentality
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by barackodam: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
DStarrx:
Which ones have you built? Show us the pictures. #PovertyMentality
Cheadiva:
seen not get or build undecided

S, cos I said reality, you are beefing me.

Yea, I don't have mansion.

Is that all??
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by Xionez(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
OP, u sure sey u get Geney's address right?

O boy, that place no be here o. I hope the interior is as sophisticated as the exterior.
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Meanwhile a girlfriend to naija actor nude pix is here - www.nairaland.com/1954407/wont-believe-girlfriends-reaction-when#27232711
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Their Mansion Houses (Picture) by Cheadiva(f): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2014
barackodam:

S, cos I said reality, you are beefing me.

Yea, I don't have mansion.

Is that all??
I ain't beefing...u should stop beefing 'em..

Yeah! dahs all

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nollywood Actress Mosun Filani’s Gets Married / People Are Funny By Asking For A Comedian Can Be President In Nigeria - Alibaba / Best Dressed Nigerian Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.