Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Are You Going To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Going To Do (774 Views)

Please Help Me - I Am Going To End My Miserable Life / If You Are The Husband, What Are You Going To Do / When Are You Going To Get Married According To This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Going To Do by bunmioguns(m): 4:02am On Oct 17, 2014
This man was ill and on medication to sleep. His three year old son did this to him before he woke up. If it happens to you, what will you do

1 Share

Re: What Are You Going To Do by acenazt: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
I am Watching YOU!
Re: What Are You Going To Do by egopersonified(f): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
just proved the medication worked. Artist in the making, just buy him paints and brushes, shikena.
Re: What Are You Going To Do by destante(f): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Wow what a nicee son grin
Re: What Are You Going To Do by EfemenaXY: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
I find it hard to believe that a three year old has got near-perfect hand co-ordination skills to create a near-perfect line of symmetry.

Bunmioguns, carry go jor. This ain't the Jokes Section! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Going To Do by ifyalways(f): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:
I find it hard to believe that a three year old has got near-perfect hand co-ordination skills to create a near-perfect line of symmetry.
Lol

Not even a drop of paint on the sheets.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Do by bunmioguns(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
EfemenaXY:

madam Efe, I don miss you like Booqee miss BinGbagbo, grin...

OK o

I don dey carry my own go my section o

grin
Re: What Are You Going To Do by EfemenaXY: 2:33am On Oct 28, 2014
cheesy

Longest time indeed. Stay jare.

How's yonder these days? I visit once in a blue moon and apart from Kunbee whose forever on my neck, I don't recognize any of the handles there now. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cute Stuffs Ever Said To You By A Kid / See What A Son Did To His Old Mother. So Emotional! / See How A Dad Brutalized His 8 Year Old Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.