Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? (4376 Views)

Photo Of Two Babies Sharing One Incubator At A General Hospital In Lagos / What Symptoms Is These? / I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 5:56am On Oct 17, 2014
Problem shared is half solved.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by samx4real(m): 6:47am On Oct 17, 2014
My urine is very yellow & I don't like d smell, Like when you have fever... What do u think is d problem?
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2014
Normal urine is clear and has a straw-yellow
color. While the odor of urine can vary
somewhat, in most cases, it does not have a
strong smell. With dehydration, the urine is
more concentrated and may have a stronger
ammonia scent than normal. Consumption of certain foods, such as asparagus (which can
impart a characteristic odor to urine), and
taking some medications may alter the odor of
urine. The presence of bacteria in the urine,
such as with a UTI, can affect the appearance and smell of urine.When there is an infection in
the urinary tract, the urine may take on a foul-
smelling odor as well as appear cloudy or
bloody. A burning sensation during urination may be a symptom of a UTI. The urine may
also have an abnormally sweet odor in
uncontrolled diabetes, and some rare genetic conditions can also cause the urine to have an
abnormal odor.

1 Like

Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Akpabio02(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
anytime i beth wth cool water my body itching me all over i only beth wth hot water dat is it will nt react.Wat will i do to cure dis help doctor help me
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by samx4real(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ok doc. My urine is only yellow especially in d afternoon and in d evening, normal colour in d morning... and no burning sensation or pain wen I urinate. Any cure for that?
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
samx4real:
Ok doc. My urine is only yellow especially in d afternoon and in d evening, normal colour in d morning... and no burning sensation or pain wen I urinate. Any cure for that?
Increase your water intake and eat more fruits such as cucumber, and w.mellon and raddish, then observe for few days. You may just be too concern about it when there is no cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Akpabio02:
anytime i beth wth cool water my body itching me all over i only beth wth hot water dat is it will nt react.Wat will i do to cure dis help doctor help me
Your body is irritated by the combo of mind, wind, water and the environment. Change your environment and your compensation chemistry will improve. Detoxify and take supplements that can neutralize active free radicals' ionic presence and contribution to your skin sensitivity.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by samx4real(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thanks doc.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Welcome sir.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by samx4real(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
I suggest you drop ur email... so some of us can send u some things we can't discus publicly.

u knw wat I mean?

1 Like

Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
So kind of you bruv, it never cross my mind:

endwef@yahoo.com, thanks.

[url]greenlifedrugs..com[/url]
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by trendphemmy(m): 4:08am On Oct 18, 2014
Akpabio02:
you may have Aquagenic pruritus which has no cure and it is common. it could akso be due to polycythemia which is rare. some could also be due to skin infection, you may be perfectly normal.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Kunleoduwole(m): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2014
I have. Been having consistent headache for the past 3 months,my body itches me all the time,i have been noticing some rashes all over my body and also my joints\ muscles aches me. I have been to the hospital and have been treated for typhoid and malaria ,but the symptoms still remain.pls assist me.thanks
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kunleoduwole:
I have. Been having consistent headache for the past 3 months,my body itches me all the time,i have been noticing some rashes all over my body and also my joints\ muscles aches me. I have been to the hospital and have been treated for typhoid and malaria ,but the symptoms still remain.pls assist me.thanks

The headache is on its own.

the rashes on its own

and the itching is connected to the rashes.

Treat each of these separately. Don't be anxious, so that your mind can support your quest for healing. I am so sorry, I have a seminar now, when I am back we'll talk. Peace.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Lana75(f): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Well done doc, sometimes I have pain in d bone right inside my buttocks, sometimes I have back ache, sometimes I have headache slightly, sometimes my legs pain me and sometimes my body will very normal, no pains at all. Thanks in anticipation
Networkingprof:

The headache is on its own.

the rashes on its own

and the itching is connected to the rashes.

Treat each of these separately. Don't be anxious, so that your mind can support your quest for healing. I am so sorry, I have a seminar now, when I am back we'll talk. Peace.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lana75:
Well done doc, sometimes I have pain in d bone right inside my buttocks, sometimes I have back ache, sometimes I have headache slightly, sometimes my legs pain me and sometimes my body will very normal, no pains at all. Thanks in anticipation
First, check your lifestyle, how do you spend your day at work? Do you excersice? Then how do you conclude that it is bone marrow that is paining you? That you feel normal afterwards shows you need to unfold yourself as much as fold up daily.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Kunleoduwole(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2014
Lana75:
Hello,i am still waiting for a response asap.Thanks and GODBLESS
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Kunleoduwole(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=Kunleoduwole post=27239760]I have. Been having consistent headache for the past 3 months,my body itches me all the time,i have been noticing some rashes all over my body and also my joints\ muscles aches me. I have been to the hospital and have been treated for typhoid and malaria ,but the symptoms still remain.pls assist me.thanks[/quote ].Hello sir,i am still awaiting a response about my symptoms.i suspect its staphloccocus..
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by rabzy01: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2014
Morning Doc.
I have been suffering from headache from time to time for almost a month now. It will attack me for some minutes to say half an hour and it will go only to come back hrs later or the next day.
It's now a dailly occurrence. I fell no pains apart from the headache which sometimes is so painful that I have to stop whatever I am doing. I do have enough time for relaxation and sleep.
Please help me.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by tunde1200(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Had a similar case sir!

Anytime I'm in cold countries is like as if I'm the only one exposed to cold wether. I catched cold to much. Even in nija wether droped less than 24degree im not comfortable. if I want to pray in the morning all my fingers will be scratching me a lot and If I use hot water things are normal.

quote author=trendphemmy post=27237704] you may have Aquagenic pruritus which has no cure and it is common. it could akso be due to polycythemia which is rare. some could also be due to skin infection, you may be perfectly normal. [/quote]
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by trendphemmy(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
tunde1200:
Had a similar case sir!

Anytime I'm in cold countries is like as if I'm the only one exposed to cold wether. I catched cold to much. Even in nija wether droped less than 24degree im not comfortable. if I want to pray in the morning all my fingers will be scratching me a lot and If I use hot water things are normal.

quote author=trendphemmy post=27237704] you may have Aquagenic pruritus which has no cure and it is common. it could akso be due to polycythemia which is rare. some could also be due to skin infection, you may be perfectly normal.
you are spot on. it has no cure
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by tunde1200(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thanks but hope it wound kill me quick sha

trendphemmy:

you are spot on. it has no cure
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by trendphemmy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
tunde1200:

not yet Bro
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
tunde1200:

My twin brother! I used to believe death is the ultimate healing too and one dont need to run away from terminal destination. I used to joke that I wont be a mourner at my own funeral, I lose nothing. But you wont die young, only death is incurable. Dont mind trendyphem
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Kunleoduwole:
I can feel your pain brother, I will advice that you take samples of body wastes to be tested in a lab to get to the root of this infection, hope you get it?
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
rabzy01:
Morning Doc.
I have been suffering from headache from time to time for almost a month now. It will attack me for some minutes to say half an hour and it will go only to come back hrs later or the next day.
It's now a dailly occurrence. I fell no pains apart from the headache which sometimes is so painful that I have to stop whatever I am doing. I do have enough time for relaxation and sleep.
Please help me.
You still have to study your system to understand what often trigger the headache. Endeavour to clear your mind of thinking that cranks your heart. Moreso, shortage of oxigenated bloodflow to the brain can also be blame for this. Take blood cleanser to soften your blood and dissolve arteriosclerosis. It is your health at stake, your comfort.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by rabzy01: 3:27am On Oct 22, 2014
Networkingprof:
You still have to study your system to understand what often trigger the headache. Endeavour to clear your mind of thinking that cranks your heart. Moreso, shortage of oxigenated bloodflow to the brain can also be blame for this. Take blood cleanser to soften your blood and dissolve arteriosclerosis. It is your health at stake, your comfort.

Thanks for your response doctor.
Actually I can't think of any particular event that triggers the headache. But as you suggest, I will try to study the events that causes it. Meanwhile, which blood cleanser do you recommend for me to try?
Thanks once more.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 7:22am On Oct 22, 2014
rabzy01:

Thanks for your response doctor.
Actually I can't think of any particular event that triggers the headache. But as you suggest, I will try to study the events that causes it. Meanwhile, which blood cleanser do you recommend for me to try?
Thanks once more.
Try lay your hands on B-Care tablet, also known as stressfree tablet. Its good for vascular system, it can reduce vascular tension and enhances blood circulation. B-Care is from the stable of Greenlife herbal network. You can find the product online.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2014
Good morning.

Two days ago, I sneezed to hard(I have catarrh) I think it affected my ear drums or something like that.
Since then, my voice and mouth movements seem to echo deep inside my ear. (Like the way it feels when you have water in your ear, but this time am sure its no water)

I don't feel any real ear pain, and my hearing is perfect.

Pls help.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Lana75(f): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2014
Thanks Doc, I think u are right. I have noticed that when I exercise and eat less carbs I feel very well, even d waist pain will stop. Thanks and remain bleesed.
Kunleoduwole:
Hello,i am still waiting for a response asap.Thanks and GODBLESS

1 Like

Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by Networkingprof: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2014
Joavid:
Good morning.

Two days ago, I sneezed to hard(I have catarrh) I think it affected my ear drums or something like that.
Since then, my voice and mouth movements seem to echo deep inside my ear. (Like the way it feels when you have water in your ear, but this time am sure its no water)

I don't feel any real ear pain, and my hearing is perfect.

Pls help.
Thats impacted cerumen, avoid cold wind or staying out at night. Then go to any spiritual shop near you, get a vial of bintu, damp a pint of cottonwool with a fingerdrop and insert the damped cottonwool in your earlobe overnite. Repeat till u r ok. Thanks.
Re: What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? by nelsoelomi(f): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2014
pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Untold Story Of The Legendary ALABUKUN POWDER And Its Maker / How Can I Cure Nettle Rashes ("inarun" In Yoruba) / Immune Booster{phyt Exponent}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.