Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Let's Be Sincere If This Hilarious Things Happen To You What Are You Gonna Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Be Sincere If This Hilarious Things Happen To You What Are You Gonna Do (606 Views)

See This Hilarious Signboard Seen In Warri / Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of / Reasons Bad Things Happen!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Be Sincere If This Hilarious Things Happen To You What Are You Gonna Do by Mbaebieb2r(m): 6:08am On Oct 17, 2014
Be sincere with truth what are going to do if this happens to you,what will be your reaction towards it.

1. You dreamt of attending a show where superstars like lil wayne, birdman, rickross came to the show to perform and you took a photo with them and when you woke up u found a pics of them with u on your phone photo gallery, what will you do?

2. You dreamt of having making love with these cute guy/girl you've never seen before, the next day on your way out the person you dreamt of came to approach you, what are you going to do?

3. You find yourself fighting in the dream with your friend, and in that dream you killed your friend,when u wake up ur friend pick up a fight with you, will you fight or flee away?

No lies just be sincere what will you do if you find yourself in such case?
Re: Let's Be Sincere If This Hilarious Things Happen To You What Are You Gonna Do by tempem: 6:22am On Oct 17, 2014
No 3 really hits me.... I'll flee of course..... cheesy grin wink
Mbaebieb2r:
Be sincere with truth what are going to do if this happens to you,what will be your reaction towards it.

1. You dreamt of attending a show where superstars like lil wayne, birdman, rickross came to the show to perform and you took a photo with them and when you woke up u found a pics of them with u on your phone photo gallery, what will you do?

2. You dreamt of having making love with these cute guy/girl you've never seen before, the next day on your way out the person you dreamt of came to approach you, what are you going to do?

3. You find yourself fighting in the dream with your friend, and in that dream you killed your friend,when u wake up ur friend pick up a fight with you, will you fight or flee away?

No lies just be sincere what will you do if you find yourself in such case?
Re: Let's Be Sincere If This Hilarious Things Happen To You What Are You Gonna Do by Mbaebieb2r(m): 6:42am On Oct 17, 2014
Lol me I will just tell him d dream so we will end up not fighting
Re: Let's Be Sincere If This Hilarious Things Happen To You What Are You Gonna Do by davdandam(m): 6:58am On Oct 17, 2014
Number 3 makes a lotta sense I'll just tell him guy witches dey pursue you from village, go fight wall today I go deal with you next week.
Re: Let's Be Sincere If This Hilarious Things Happen To You What Are You Gonna Do by Orunto: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2014
what to do if

1. I dreamt of attending a show where Nigerian stars like Kenneth O., DOE, Kate Henshaw came to the show to perform and I took photographs with them and when I woke up I found their pictures and phone numbers with me. This simply means that I have become a prophet of God sent to them, I shall phone to advise them to behave well in politics.

2. I dreamt of making love with cute girls, I've never seen before, and the next day, on my way out, the persons I dreamt of, approach me, I shall greet them hello Dream mates and follow from there!

3. I find myself fighting in the dream with my friend, and in that dream I killed my friend. When I wake up my friend pick up a fight with me, will I fight or flee away?
I shall do none of the above but be on my kneels begging and explainning why I won't raise a finger against him. Since I am neither an athiest nor antiChrist, while kneeling and begging him, I shall be praying in my Heart, Soul, Mind and body to God to take Control. DO WE NOW SEE THAT GOD IS PLANNING AND CONTROL OF ALL OUR AIMs(Actions, Interactions and Movements) IN HEAVENS AND ON EARTH.
Sincerely!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Breaks Ceasefire Deal, Kills Scores In Fresh Attack / How Many Clean Sheets Has Thibaut Courtois Kept For Chelsea Fc. / High Time We Got A Dislike/hate Option.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.