Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Evil Comedian Episode 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Evil Comedian Episode 3 (508 Views)

Hot Story: Memoirs Of Eva – Episode 3 / Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian / My Sex Service To My Principal And Students – NYSC Member (episode 3)...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evil Comedian Episode 3 by Justgo: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2014
Evil Comedian Episode 3
--------------- ------------
What?? Everybody exclaimed. Young man, are you normal, why is all these coming from you? The village head's spokeman asked. They are coming from me because you people are refusing to respect yourselves, ignorant village chipmunks elders, If you people talk more than yourselves you'll leave here headless. Nfelo said walking out of the scene. What did he just say to us, abomination! Come back here small boy. Elder Afube called out. All the elders were surprised at Nfelo's awful attitude. Elders please, control justice with mercy by forgiving him. Just act as if you didn't hear his last words cause if you do as if you heard them it'll pain you to heart. Ofego said.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/evil-comedian-episode-3.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Nairaland Poets ! Lets Meet. Share Your Poems / The Break-up / Desire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.