Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! (7299 Views)

Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem Slim Shady / Happy 42nd Birthday To Bimbo Oshin / Happy 42nd Birthday To Kate Henshaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 17, 2014
Exactly 42 years ago there was a little baby born, they named him Marshall. Nobody knew he was going to be a legend.

Happy birthday to one of the greatest rappers alive
Happy birthday Eminem,
Happy birthday Slim Shady
Happy birthday Marshall Mathers,
Happy birthday B Rabbit
Happy birthday The white guy from D-12

www.tumblr.com/tagged/happy-birthday-eminem

Here are some odds and ends about the man:

He’s been married and divorced to high school “sweetheart” Kim Scott twice. They have one child together named Hailie Jade.

He adopted his niece Alaina. She now has his last name. He also adopted Kim’s daughter with another man, Whitney.

He failed Gr. 9 three times and then dropped out of high school.
#teamStan cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2014
kulkatty:
Happy birthday to one of the greates rappers alive.
#teamStan cool
u cut ur face off?
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by idu1(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2014
The guy don old so?
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2014
Happy 42yrs Birthday to ma greatest rapper alive.Eminem.if na nigerian art naw he will be celebrating 22yrs by naw e.g burna boy.wink

2 Likes

Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by amakufrancis(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2014
danbrowndmf:
Happy 42yrs Birthday to ma greatest rapper alive.Eminem.if na nigerian art naw he will be celebrating 22yrs by naw e.g burna boy.wink
funny but truthful.
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by kommiejewel(f): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2014
Who-hoo!!! The King is 42. On behalf of myself and all Stans on NL, we wish him a Happy Belated Birthday smiley

2 Likes

Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Code213: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2014
Happy Birthday Slim Shady!

1 Like

Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
u cut ur face off?
1. It is a faceless forum

2. I'm ugly embarassed

1 Like

Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2014
idu1:
The guy don old so?

Lol yes o
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2014
danbrowndmf:
Lool true sha.
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by uchihahinata: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2014
Happy birthday slim shady. Forever I'll always be your stan smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
uchihahinata:
Happy birthday slim shady. Forever I'll always be your stan smiley

Yea yea forever a stan cool
Missemjay.....
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by scobaba: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Marshal Matters.

so he's really 42?

i remember the rhymes...."...i'll take you back to 73' before i eva had a multi platinum selling cd, i was a baby , maybe i was just a couple of months...".

Happy birthday pallie.

1 Like

Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by valmunich(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wow.. Happy birthday shady

I'm a proud Stan smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by danbrowndmf(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
kulkatty:

Lool true sha.
cnt u see? eniola badmus said shez 27years. *chisos,fall down nd die becus dt lie is to heavy for me 2 carry* nd nxt year she will still be lyk am 26yrs old. in our family wen we are 27yr old dis year by d next year we will be 26years againwink

1 Like

Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
scobaba:
Marshal Matters.

so he's really 42?

i remember the rhymes...."...i'll take you back to 73' before i eva had a multi platinum selling cd, i was a baby , maybe i was just a couple of months...".

Happy birthday pallie.

Cleaning out ma closet lyrics right?
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by uchihahinata: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Everyone be claiming stan no one is claiming matthew mitchell MODs do the needful
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
haffy bafday EMINEM.. my best rapper afta PAC n BIG.

1 Like

Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Kunleskey(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
42nd ke...so d guy don nack 42....to God be d glory hbd to eminem

1 Like

Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Kunleskey:
42nd ke...so d guy don nack 42....to God be d glory hbd to eminem
LOL yes o. Was more surprised.
42 and not getting old in looks
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
uchihahinata:
Everyone be claiming stan no one is claiming matthew mitchell MODs do the needful
LOL M and M. That's stan's bro in bad guy right?

Ijebabe, fynestboi, missyB3 and co do the needful smiley
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Neldrizzy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
This guy used 2 be My Rap mentor those days b4 i lost interest in listening to American music... #still a big Fan.... Hbd King emi3n3m

1 Like

Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Eminem was cloned & replaced some years ago and u shud see the distortions from his pictures below.

If I'm not mistaken I believe Eminem was reported to have been in a "car accident" some years back. I believe that is when he was replaced. This "Eminem" compared to the one from 1998-2000 looks alot more feminine with a smaller rounded head, different eyes, a shorter face, a receding chin, different lips, different hairline and yes the hole in the left ear is gone, so we are seeing "Feminem" now.

Since the real EMINEM disappeared from the scene, I counted 2 FEMINEMs... But there could be more.

IMO he disappeared around 2004-2005. In 2004 his last album was ENCORE. Then 5 years of pause and then we have brand new FEMINEM's.

Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
Did u know bad guy is the sequel to stan? Well I didn't o. It was only recently I got the story behind the song. In bad guy Eminem played the role of Matthew Mitchell [ Stan's brother ]. I bet u already know this.; but for those who don't, Stan waz one crazy fan who killed himself, girlfriend, & unborn child becos Em wasn't responding to his letters until it was too late.
~Now in bad guy, Stan's brother Mathew who is older now, wants revenge against Em [ now that's fvcked up ]. He drives to Em's house with a knife....well u know the rest. Now that was some crazy storytelling u will agree with me. Em IMO is d G.O.A.T. Sorry guys..but I am entitled to an opinion
~Matthew Mitchell's words....It's revenge that I seek...so I sneak vengefully & treat your bedroom window like I reached my full potential...I þeeked
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
HeyChiko:
Did u know bad guy is the sequel to stan? Well I didn't o. It was only recently I got the story behind the song. In bad guy Eminem played the role of Matthew Mitchell [ Stan's brother ]. I bet u already know this.; but for those who don't, Stan waz one crazy fan who killed himself, girlfriend, & unborn child becos Em wasn't responding to his letters until it was too late.
~Now in bad guy, Stan's brother Mathew who is older now, wants revenge against Em [ now that's fvcked up ]. He drives to Em's house with a knife....well u know the rest. Now that was some crazy storytelling u will agree with me. Em IMO is d G.O.A.T. Sorry guys..but I am entitled to an opinion
~Matthew Mitchell's words....It's revenge that I seek...so I sneak vengefully & treat your bedroom window like I reached my full potential...I þeeked

Yea it's a continuation of stan... Same 90 on a free way thang and d rest
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by iamsegsy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
hmm...the Rap god is 42..
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
iamsegsy:
hmm...the Rap god is 42..
Yea he is and not aging
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by scobaba: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
kulkatty:

Cleaning out ma closet lyrics right?

Yes ma wink
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by uchihahinata: 12:00am On Oct 18, 2014
HeyChiko:
Exactly! I thought so too. Because he mentioned 90 on a free way, well gatta go now, almost at the bridge now. And these particular lines were in stan
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by MisterLongman(m): 12:36am On Oct 18, 2014
So this guy don old
Re: Happy 42nd Birthday To Eminem!!! by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 18, 2014
MisterLongman:
So this guy don old
Lol yes o
Surprisingly

(1) (2) (Reply)

“his Beauty Is Too Peppery” – Ladies Gush Over Bbnaija Housemate, Ozo (photos) / ~genevieve Nnaji's Corner: it's all about our one and only Genny~ / Photos: Emmanuel Adebayor Hosts Mike Ezuruonye At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.