Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,196 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me (4749 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by Ladycloud(f): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
[quote
author=adepiero post=27218222]lol, I hear you. but for a light skinned
girl like you. beauty is already natural without makeup. will check ur
profile 2mrw like you said and I beta be impressed with ur natural
beauty or else I go yab you tongue[/quote]......lol.....itz normal..#tongueawt
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
grin grin
CuteAnnabelle:
Ehya Sorry
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by adepiero: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ladycloud:
......lol.....itz normal..#tongueawt
I would have dropped my whatsapp Num or pin so u can share the pic but it might be tagged as flirting
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ladycloud:
....lol...so r u tryna say itz bcoz m in love dah m looking d way m looking

Well who knows. Most ladies take good care of themselves and try to look attractive by default. But there's a few who really don't care until there's a guy in the picture.

Just recently for instance my babe made up and her tutors were like W:oW . she didn't really care before we met
Now I thank God I did. The beauty was so hidden.

Some ladies are beautiful without makeover and others need it to enhance their beauty, but whatever the case is the best makeover a lady can wear is "sound character" and "a smile"
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:
I would have dropped my whatsapp Num or pin so u can share the pic but it might be tagged as flirting

Guy haba! Just when cocacola found his kind of babe, you wan hustle her commot abi? Because u get skills abi? tongue

@ Cocacola this kind if babe no go pay you o. Marry an ugly girl and you won't have rivalry to deal with grin

1 Like

Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by Cokacola: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
pix of the girls that always come my way

Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by Cokacola: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:
this tin u r doing in my thread, godu is watching
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Cokacola:
pix of the girls that always come my way

Then I'm sure you're like this ↓

Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by Ladycloud(f): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
GlorifiedTunde
post=27219313:

Well who knows. Most ladies take good care of themselves and try to look
attractive by default. But there's a few who really don't care until
there's a guy in the picture.

Just recently for instance my babe made up and her tutors were like W:oW
. she didn't really care before we met
Now I thank God I did. The beauty was so hidden.

Some ladies are beautiful without makeover and others need it to enhance
their beauty, but whatever the case is the best makeover a lady can
wear is "sound character" and "a smile"

.....yea right
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by Ladycloud(f): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
[quote
author=adepiero post=27218923]I would have dropped my whatsapp Num or
pin so u can share the pic but it might be tagged as flirting[/quote]....a pm will do d trick

1 Like

Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by adepiero: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Guy haba! Just when cocacola found his kind of babe, you wan hustle her commot abi? Because u get skills abi? tongue

@ Cocacola this kind if babe no go pay you o. Marry an ugly girl and you won't have rivalry to deal with grin
Ladycloud, you see what I was saying! we never consult oracle, Oracle don dey cast.

@glorifiedtunde na just friendly conversation o!

@cokacola bros no vex say I dey derail your topic but asper say NL no get chatroom, how we go do?
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by adepiero: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ladycloud:
....a pm will do d trick
check my profile or pm.
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by gbengarock: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ladycloud:
......pot calling kettle black! piss awt
i sense beef
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
Guess you just have to keep trying one day the sun will shine on you.
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by Iceg(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
xynerise:
It is your destiny to marry an ugly girl.

lmao......
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by gab264(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahaa
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by Ladycloud(f): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:
Ladycloud, you see what I was saying! we never consult oracle, Oracle don dey cast.

@glorifiedtunde na just friendly conversation o!

@cokacola bros no vex say I dey derail your topic but asper say NL no get chatroom, how we go do?
.....ayaf seen it oooh
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by adepiero: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ladycloud:
.....ayaf seen it oooh
Anyway, I couldn't get how to send pm. why not send me the pm with what I need so I can view the pic.
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by Cokacola: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:
Anyway, I couldn't get how to send pm. why not send me the pm with what I need so I can view the pic.
bros hère is not a toasting ground...last warning
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by adepiero: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Cokacola:
bros hère is not a toasting ground...last warning
tongue I don send the pm. Am off your thread. bye
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by Cokacola: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:
tongue I don send the pm. Am off your thread. bye
woman wrapper
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by Chuks16(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
CuteAnnabelle:
Ehya Sorry

help him out and accept him on a date
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by bliss2al(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Cokacola:
it started during my secondry school days, i was gathering with my friends when this uqly girl walk to me all started tell me that she likes me and wants us to be together(lol) i turned her down shamefull since then now till now anytime i approah fine girls they usually turn me down for silly reasons, now am about to get married and i cant marry an uqly girl.......please advice

u for just turn her down nicely nau not shamefully nau... now she might have used her ugliness to swear on ur head...

she be like shey "all pretty girsl will turn u down for the rest of ur life"
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by adepiero: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Cokacola:
woman wrapper
better than being a G_ay.
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Cokacola:
woman wrapper

shocked shocked omo dem don job you sha.

You open thread, na another man benefit grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by CuteAnnabelle(f): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
woky:
Why not help him out.

You must be a fine chik wink
He didn't ask cheesy
woky:
Why not help him out.

You must be a fine chik wink
He didn't ask
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by adepiero: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

shocked shocked omo dem don job you sha.

You open thread, na another man benefit grin grin
Guy, you don finish me with laff this morning o! cocacola!! CuteAnnabelle wan give you chance o! do quick before woky go hijack am grin

1 Like

Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by woky: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2014
CuteAnnabelle:
He didn't ask :DHe didn't ask
Wht If I Ask wink
Would you help me?? cheesy

we all need CuteAnnabelle Cutechic grin
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2014
woky:
Wht If I Ask wink
Would you help me?? cheesy

we all need CuteAnnabelle Cutechic grin

adepiero:
Guy, you don finish me with laff this morning o! cocacola!! CuteAnnabelle wan give you chance o! do quick before woky go hijack am grin

Hmmm! I see now. Mr woky - snake in the monkey's shadow, una weldon o grin grin grin grin

@ adepiero - I didn't ask CuteAnnabelle, she won't be able to stand my babes wrath. Let her be free grin

Also, I don't struggle for babes, I simply ask them and take tongue
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by yemivictor: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2014
xynerise:
It is your destiny to marry an ugly girl.

ROFL....bros, na wah to you o!
Re: No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
eeeyha..but is dat ugly gal a yoruba gal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 15 Nairalanders With The Biggest Boobs. (revised Edition) ;) / Top Ten Most Handsome Male Romancelanders. / See Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Disflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.