Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Should I Drop Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Drop Them? (713 Views)

How Do I Drop This Babe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Drop Them? by Wefiak1414(m): 7:24am On Oct 17, 2014
am a young man of 24 years I school at nekede federal polytechnic. Am in love with two beautiful ladies and I loved both of them dearly, am seriously confuse if I should the two of them and marry another woman inorder to stop queried from both. Pls advice me. Thanks am waiting anticipating to hear from you.
Re: Should I Drop Them? by BTT(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2014
Wefiak1414:
am a young man of 24 years I school at nekede federal polytechnic. Am in love with two beautiful ladies and I loved both of them dearly, am seriously confuse if I should the two of them and marry another woman inorder to stop queried from both. Pls advice me. Thanks am waiting anticipating to hear from you.

Choose the one with the biggest booobs!

Instead of you to marry your studies, you are in school keeping multiple partners, and even though you claim to love them, you are ready to jilt the 2 of them for a third girl you are already prolly eyeing.

Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Should I Drop Them? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2014
..Dude, learn to carry your cross.....

Who was there when you were asking both of them out??.......Face and tackle this issue by yourself.....Well, I can offer a little advice.......Since you know you can handle two relationships, continue to face the challenges that comes with it....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Drop Them? by Janet101(f): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2014
drop them n marry ur studies cheesy
Re: Should I Drop Them? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2014
tose a coin.

1 Like

Re: Should I Drop Them? by Agybabe(f): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Do tum bo tum bo.
Re: Should I Drop Them? by Lordseyad(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
What is this one (Op) saying pls?
Re: Should I Drop Them? by Vivly(f): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
See your mouth like... 'Should I drop the two of them and marry another woman''
Keep on confusing yourself. You can't fight your calling.
Re: Should I Drop Them? by MzAmanda(f): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wefiak1414:
Wot yhu don't undastnd is...YHU CAN'T LOVE THEM BOTH...tz either yhu are mistaking d feelings for love...THINK AGAIN FAM

(1) (Reply)

Father Burns Penis Of Rapist Who Impregnated His 14-year-old Daughter / If You Were Bimpe, How Would You Deal With Such Betrayal And Heartbreak? / 8 Things To Do On The Morning Of Your Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.