Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find (6714 Views)

Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? / As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Is It Possible To See A Virgin Lady @ 26 Years ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2014
Why are virgin ladies hard to find these days? I would want to marry one but where would i find her? They are too scarce. Gush!
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Jealouzzy(m): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2014
see me see gbege oooo
are you a virgin yourself ?

1 Like

Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2014
Jealouzzy:
see me see gbege oooo
are you a virgin yourself ?
i would want a virgin lady. Dat's my choice.
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by woky: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2014
Ukuts my man grin grin

bin a while
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by woky: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i would want a virgin lady. Dat's my choice.
then join Yerima in his quest grin grin

good luck!

2 Likes

Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by PrincessB1(f): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2014
OP are you a virgin urself? If No find ur feather nd stick to it... Shikena
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2014
What do you need a virgin for? Instead of you to pray for a good wife you are here screaming virgin undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by godofwar666(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2014
Ukutsgp:
Why are virgin ladies hard to find these days? I would want to marry one but where would i find her? They are too scarce. Gush!
if I ask you se yoi dey craze Just answer yes undecided
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2014
Elantracey:
What do you need a virgin for? Instead of you to pray for a good wife you are here screaming virgin undecided

Baby...................

Bin a while.....#kiss kiss.......
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Smilelo(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2014
Ukutsgp:
if u want to marry a virgin lady u know where to see dem . but u are looking at the wrong place
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2014
temigracie:

Baby...................

Mon cherie kiss

I've missed you plenty, how have u been?

1 Like

Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by harrwix(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2014
@op
are you going to live with a virgin for life or with your soul partner....btw you can as well create a placard with the inscription "virgins wanted".

or go to those churches where you are mostly to find one...that is if they would accept you.

Anyways, good luck in your search
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2014
Elantracey:

Mon cherie kiss

I've missed you plenty, how have u been?

....Lol....Same here, Sweets...

Am okay.....How are you too??
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by harrwix(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2014
temigracie:

Baby...................

lesbo alert!

1 Like

Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2014
harrwix:

lesbo alert!

...Okay, thank you....
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2014
temigracie:

....Lol....Same here, Sweets...

Am okay.....How are you too??

I've been good o , what went down during my absence?

1 Like

Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by harrwix(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2014
temigracie:

...Okay, thank you....

you welcome cool
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2014
Elantracey:

I've been good o , what went down during my absence?

Nothing much, Sweetie....

You know I'v been offline as well for sometime now....

Well, the lastest thing is some funny people creating silly threads about females having black yansh and so on...
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2014
are u virgin yourself poster.
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2014
temigracie:

Nothing much, Sweetie....

You know I'v been offline as well for sometime now....

Well, the lastest thing is some funny people creating silly threads about females having black yansh and so on...

Lol , some nairalanders and their mentality sha lipsrsealed
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 17, 2014
Elantracey:

abi...
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2014
woky:
then join Yerima in his quest grin grin

good luck!
i'm nt yerima. I dnt want a child but a mature lady maybe 25.
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2014
Smilelo:

if u want to marry a virgin lady u know where to see dem . but u are looking at the wrong place
if u hv one in ur family, just alert me.
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2014
harrwix:
@op
are you going to live with a virgin for life or with your soul partner....btw you can as well create a placard with the inscription "virgins wanted".

or go to those churches where you are mostly to find one...that is if they would accept you.

Anyways, good luck in your search
what about giving me one from among ur sisters.
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2014
Elantracey:

abeg which mentality?

1 Like

Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2014
Wat the f**k is yu girls/guys problem?. Its d OP's choice, if yu cant help him get 1, stop discouraging him

2 Likes

Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2014
Elantracey:
i need both. A virgin and a good wife. Are u one?
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by harrwix(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2014
Ukutsgp:
what about giving me one from among ur sisters.

very funny
I don't give people my sisters, you have to meet them yourself
goodluck on dat too bro
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2014
toecyne:
Wat the f**k is yu girls/guys problem?. Its d OP's choice, if yu cant help him get 1, stop discouraging him
every man with his choice and i hv made mine. I like ur post.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2014
harrwix:

very funny
I don't give people my sisters, you have to meet them yourself
goodluck on dat too bro
where? Any contact?
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by jmoore(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2014
The virgin lady you want to marry is also searching for a virgin man to marry her but they are too hard to find.

undecided
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by harrwix(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2014
Ukutsgp:
where? Any contact?

lk I said you have to meet them personally bare your mind n then........

but to me giving any details is a big no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are We Female's Infinitesimal In Nature To The Male Folks? / Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful / CHOOSE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.