Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find (6704 Views)

Ever Given A Gift To A Lady But She Was Disappointed Because She Expected More? / As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Is It Possible To See A Virgin Lady @ 26 Years ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
jmoore:
The virgin lady you want to marry is also searching for a virgin man to marry her but they are too hard to find.

undecided

THAT HAS BEEN MY PROBLEM ALSO, FINDING ONE LIKE ME. angry
jmoore:
The virgin lady you want to marry is also searching for a virgin man to marry her but they are too hard to find.

undecided

THAT HAS BEEN MY PROBLEM ALSO, FINDING ONE LIKE ME.
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by luvlyqueen(f): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ukutsgp:
Why are virgin ladies hard to find these days? I would want to marry one but where would i find her? They are too scarce. Gush!
are u a virgin,??who will marry d ones u disvirgined undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by luvlyqueen(f): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Davidairmarshal:

THAT HAS BEEN MY PROBLEM ALSO, FINDING ONE LIKE ME. angry

THAT HAS BEEN MY PROBLEM ALSO, FINDING ONE LIKE ME.
u can lie ehhh
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
luvlyqueen:

are u a virgin,??who will marry d ones u disvirgined undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
just one lady by mistake.
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by luvlyqueen(f): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ukutsgp:
just one lady by mistake.
why wont u marry her
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
luvlyqueen:

u can lie ehhh
AM VERY SERIOUS.... I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE....
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by luvlyqueen(f): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
AM VERY SERIOUS.... I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE....
hmmmmmm,dis is serious,anyway keep it up
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
luvlyqueen:

hmmmmmm,dis is serious,anyway keep it up
...THANKS... NICE PIX YOU HAVE GOT THERE
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by luvlyqueen(f): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
[size=8pt][/size]
Davidairmarshal:
...THANKS... NICE PIX YOU HAVE GOT THERE
tanx
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by konklushun(f): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pls where is ONILA? grin
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by mirexxx(f): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
my bf is lucky 2 av me den
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Hexzyz(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jealouzzy:
see me see gbege oooo
are you a virgin yourself ?

Is his choice. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and wants.

1 Like

Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Hexzyz(m): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Elantracey:
What do you need a virgin for? Instead of you to pray for a good wife you are here screaming virgin undecided
I know that kind of feeling, wishing you were one. Sorry it's too late. And please stop consoling yourself with that character ish.

1 Like

Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 2:13am On Oct 18, 2014
mirexxx:
base on what?
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 2:14am On Oct 18, 2014
Hexzyz:

Is his choice. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and wants.
i fear dem o.
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 18, 2014
virgin scarce ooo but you can go to sabisa forest to find one of those girls wey boko boys kidnap maybe you go find one if you get lucky#see your head like spoil punnany
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 18, 2014
virgin scarce ooo but you can go to sabisa forest to find one of those girls wey boko boys kidnap maybe you go find one if you get lucky#see your head like spoiled punnany
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 6:25am On Oct 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
virgin scarce ooo but you can go to sabisa forest to find one of those girls wey boko boys kidnap maybe you go find one if you get lucky#see your head like spoil punnany
is your own spoiled?
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2014
Hexzyz:

I know that kind of feeling, wishing you were one. Sorry it's too late. And please stop consoling yourself with that character ish.

Ehya I piri for you, this is an online forum so don't think you know anyone here.
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by PrincessB1(f): 7:56am On Oct 18, 2014
mirexxx:
Is he nt makin some ugly move dat discourage u sometimes?
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2014
Ukutsgp:
is your own spoiled?
yes even rust self,come and take a look
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by richybanky(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2014
Ukutsgp:
[s]i would want a virgin lady. Dat's my choice.[/s]
Since u ar nt a virgin, u can never find a virgin.. Wat u need is a LovePeddler grin cheesy
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by richybanky(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
Huh? shocked shocked
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2014
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
i'm too big for that.
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i'm too big for that.
grin
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Ukutsgp(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Hexzyz(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2014
Elantracey:

Ehya I piri for you, this is an online forum so don't think you know anyone here.
All the same
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ukutsgp:
yea
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by mirexxx(f): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2014
PrincessB1:
Is he nt makin some ugly move dat discourage u sometimes?
maybe
Re: I Would Want To Marry A Virgin Lady But They Are Too Hard To Find by mirexxx(f): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2014
Ukutsgp:
base on what?
based on ur big head. don't quote me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are The Best Techniques To Make Any Man Your Slave / Can Men Be Happy Alone? / Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.