Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,042 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? (3376 Views)

Bukky Wright On Red Carpet @BON Awards - Hit Or Miss? / Faithia Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others Stun On The Red Carpet Of BON Awards 2015 / Rita Dominic Shines In A Cleavage Baring Dress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2014

Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by haryourbarmeee: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2014
undecidedTrashy

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by Janet101(f): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2014
Nonsense....
Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2014
What is she learning?
Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2014
makes no sense..
Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by ellahzy(f): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2014
a big miss
Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2014
The day a full blooded man get tired of looking at delicious br@ast is the day he start to die.
Love it.
Nairaland , keep em coming.

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by Larrey(f): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2014
she's advertising her product ni smiley but she's fine sa
Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by adanduka: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2014
Trashy miss.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by EpicNigerian(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2014
Sincerly,I don't see anything wrong with her dress.

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by missmaris020(f): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2014
So far she wore it to an award woteva, she is okay, dia is nothing wrong wif d dress. Shews hot. On point

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by fairygeh(f): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Not classy to me undecided doesn't she see what Mercy Aigbe wear?
Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by Ceccylia(f): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
fairygeh:
Not classy to me undecided doesn't she see what Mercy Aigbe wear?
Dearie,you can't compare mercy with this babe,mercy is classy.
Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
shes an harlot na,what do u expect,its only children people like dis want,and she has them. now,so is free to dish out the punny to any bidder ,its how they roll,or dont u want her to have manshuns ni undecided .....always see her in gbagada,she has papas dere wella wink
Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by MadCow1: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
The only thing I dislike is her choice of Bra..

The Bra did not work too well with the blouse.

Her skirt is wickid though.

Overall - 6/10

Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by MadCow1: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
shes an harlot na,what do u expect,its only children people like dis want,and she has them. now,so is free to dish out the punny to any bidder ,its how they roll,or dont u want her to have manshuns ni undecided .....always see her in gbagada,she has papas dere wella wink

Rumour Mongers at it again.

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by axortedbabe(f): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
nice skirt,nice bweast..
Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by Cheadiva(f): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
singing...she's a falling Angel
Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by iheanyi40(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Miss undecided
Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
MadCow1:

Rumour Mongers at it again.
not every one is mad like u,dat enjoys spreading lies......wrecth!
Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by MadCow1: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
not every one is mad like u,dat enjoys spreading lies......wrecth!

Like I said.. Rumour Mongerers are gonna Monger... cool

Keep Mongering Kimosabe.. Thats all you are obviously good at. cool

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
MadCow1:

Like I said.. Rumour Mongerers are gonna Monger... cool

Keep Mongering Kimosabe.. Thats all you are obviously good at. cool
why should i even reply u ....ur moniker says it all....bye lav
Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by MadCow1: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
why should i even reply u ....ur moniker says it all....bye lav

Well...

You already did respond to me.. (Twice)..

Now go tell more lies about someone else who is out of your league .. grin

Rumour mongering Kimosabe. grin

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by Godmystrength: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
She wants to show breasts but she couldn't even invest in GOOD BRA....mtschew
Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by pickabeau1: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
adanduka:
Trashy miss.
Re: Biodun Okoeowo's bosoms Baring Dress To BON Awards: Hit Or Miss? by Airforce1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
7/10 grin

(1) (Reply)

This Pic Of Davido & His Babymama Sophia Wil Tell You Love Is Very Unpredictable / Difference Between "Normal" Friends And Best Friends When You're Sick / Nigerian Musician Sky B Involved In A Ghastly Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.