Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,943 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods (16339 Views)

Procrastination In Business And How I Got Over It - Marvejohndaily.com / Importing Goods From China To Nigeria: Risks &Tips / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2014
For years I had searched for the perfect opportunity to increase my financial cash flow, I did all kinds of jobs from working in a school cafeteria to a pure water factory and many more but they all paid peanuts, I had no source of income and some days ild go on without any food but our usual Garry and salt I was ALWAYS BROKE I know some of you have been there, I was looking for an idea that would not cost me too much because I didn’t even have the too little to invest ,I searched and searched and came across different investment opportunities which I ventured into all to no avail, when I was at the brink of giving up I came across an idea to venture into IMPORTATION ,I had always felt it was for the mega business men and women who had access to huge bank loans to import containers of goods but when I went into deep research I had found the secret to increasing my cash flow ,there are many other methods I found but on this post ild be focusing on IMPORTATION,
You are only broke because you don’t have access to information to make you financially stable
I am not promising a get rich quick deal, or that you will become the next billgates or mark zuckerberg but im telling you if you practice what I teach you where ever you are in Nigeria or Ghana or anywhere you will maximize opportunities to generate a constant flow of income
People will always need things and you can be the person who supplies them constantly, there is no limit to what you can supply form branded company items, to tablets ,ladies accessories watches, bags shoes and all, one of the first things I imported was a particular watch ild show you , I got for just #1500 and people were willing to pay #3500 imagine that huge profit margin I brought just 5 pieces for #7500 and sold them for #3000 each they finished before they even arrived I made #7500 ild show you product,on another watch I made about #15000

These are some pictures of some items I got

Some nice leopard shoe I got for #900 and sold for #2500
watches I got for 1500 and sold for 3000k people loved this ones
A complete makeup kit I sold #6500 #in highdemand
a sample also of my first shipment is shown

now to how i got started i really needed to start i had no capital but i had a laptop all i did was i got some pictures of the items and began to show potential buyers on all my networks ,watsapp,facebook,twitter and personal contact
i was amazed at how much people in the north needed these items and soon they began to order i told them it would take two weeks and they would have to pay over 50 percent and when the items arrive they would balance they all obliged and that's how i got started that month i git over 200000 naira worth of deals and the story gets better so whatever it is just start its not what you have that limits you its what you have but don't know how to use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Adedayo516(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2014
Who imports for you... I got one.. But their service is so slow
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by mayorall(m): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2014
Nice one OP. God bless the works of your hands.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2014
Adedayo516:
Who imports for you... I got one.. But their service is so slow
well you can check this link
https://www.nairaland.com/1556530/good-newly-found-shipping-agent
there are several agents you can use but i use nonikings and st patricks logistics ive had a good working relationship with them although noni might be slow to answer attimes but they are okay though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2014
mayorall:
Nice one OP. God bless the works of your hands.
thanks mayorall really appreciate ,weldone for chatting the course in your own way.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by gdexsmiths(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2014
Nice one bro....pls can u send d link of where u purchased d goods...dis is ma email bro...koldsmiths@gmail.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Adedayo516(m): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2014
denzelpraiz:

well you can check this link
https://www.nairaland.com/1556530/good-newly-found-shipping-agent
there are several agents you can use but i use nonikings and st patricks logistics ive had a good working relationship with them although noni might be slow to answer attimes but they are okay though
Thank you.. mayorall, can i get a audience sir, I need some serious advise.. Used to run this thing 2years ago and early last year before everything crashed because of some shopping company carefree altitude, I lost everything... Yeah I know it was part of the learning process..
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by mayorall(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2014
Adedayo516:
Thank you.. mayorall, can i get a audience sir, I need some serious advise.. Used to run this thing 2years ago and early last year before everything crashed because of some shopping company carefree altitude, I lost everything... Yeah I know it was part of the learning process..

Ok sir. No problem.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by flourishing(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
sir,so good to hear your testimony from importation business. do you source for your items from aliexpress or u use another online store cos these items are so cool. This is my mail address confirmigwe@mail.com
hope to hear from u.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
flourishing:
sir,so good to hear your testimony from importation business. do you source for your items from aliexpress or u use another online store cos these items are so cool. This is my mail address confirmigwe@mail.com
hope to hear from u.
yes sir i use alibaba and aliexpress and others ild send you an email is your email just mail no yahoo or gmail?
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
gdexsmiths:
Nice one bro....pls can u send d link of where u purchased d goods...dis is ma email bro...koldsmiths@gmail.com
ive sent you the links and the prices i bought the items check your mail
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Ganjafama(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Which do you advise : a shipping agent or parcel services like dhl, ems and ups?
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ganjafama:
Which do you advise : a shipping agent or parcel services like dhl, ems and ups?
well it depends ive used all means of transporting when i started i used shipping companies because they were relatively cheaper compared to dhl and fed ex plus they gave me what i wanted,ive gone on to use different parcel services fedex is on the high side as well as dhl ,and there are limitations to what they can ship ,however when using an agent first they have to be trust worthy and must have been successfully used by others,ive also used free shipping which came in about a week ,it all depends on your power of negotiation ,but generally i rather use shipping agents as i already have a rapour with them and sometimes they can serve as third parties to pay for some items procured on alibaba.so the choice is your but i would use shipping agents.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by jessyezzy: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2014
tanks for sharing....pls i just graduated n would to start even if its small.....were do i start from
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Booty4me: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
gdexsmiths:

You Got mail sir from the below email.. kindly respond

denzelpraiz:

pls send the link to me. payfergieboy@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by oluplus(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
K
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by mrsage(m): 12:08am On Oct 19, 2014
denzelpraiz:

I'm also interested kindly send to: witsoftng@gmail.com
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by sureboy1: 1:10am On Oct 19, 2014
Send link to me too. effusivecards@gmail.com ....thanks
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2014
mrsage:

I'm also interested kindly send to: witsoftng@gmail.com
My email has been temporarily blocked ild send it as soon as I resolve the blocking pls bear with me
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2014
sureboy1:
Send link to me too. effusivecards@gmail.com ....thanks
Please ild send it as soon as I resolve the issue with my account thanks.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by fergieboy: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2014
denzelpraiz:

Please ild send it as soon as I resolve the issue with my account thanks.

please when you resolve the issue also send the link..... franklin2system@gmail.com

thanks
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Adeolabency(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2014
Good cash
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by lekzy1887(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Please send me the link locusdareal@yahoo.com. God bless you bro.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Ganjafama(m): 2:10am On Oct 20, 2014
denzelpraiz:

well it depends ive used all means of transporting when i started i used shipping companies because they were relatively cheaper compared to dhl and fed ex plus they gave me what i wanted,ive gone on to use different parcel services fedex is on the high side as well as dhl ,and there are limitations to what they can ship ,however when using an agent first they have to be trust worthy and must have been successfully used by others,ive also used free shipping which came in about a week ,it all depends on your power of negotiation ,but generally i rather use shipping agents as i already have a rapour with them and sometimes they can serve as third parties to pay for some items procured on alibaba.so the choice is your but i would use shipping agents.
once your goods get to nigeria (thru shipping companies) how do you get the info? Also, like me who is based in warri how do I get it down home? Thanks
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Engineerfidel(m): 6:23am On Oct 20, 2014
Plz I need the link : engineerfidel@yahoo.com . God bless you.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by hary158: 6:49am On Oct 20, 2014
congrats man . pls help me with the link to the items
thanks
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by Richcreed(m): 6:50am On Oct 20, 2014
pls i will need d link My e-mail is richcreed1@gmail.com.thnks
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by JesusCrew: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2014
denzelpraiz:
For years I had searched for the perfect opportunity to increase my financial cash flow, I did all kinds of jobs....
Congrats, d sky won't even be your limit if u stay focused.
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
jessyezzy:
tanks for sharing....pls i just graduated n would to start even if its small.....were do i start from
well you cud contact me personally for more info 07063666351
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
i've sent the link to all those who need the links please check your email accounts STAY BLESSED
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by denzelpraiz(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ganjafama:
once your goods get to nigeria (thru shipping companies) how do you get the info? Also, like me who is based in warri how do I get it down home? Thanks
WHEN the goods get to Nigeria the shipping company will call you then you can now use a different logistics company to send it to your current location or you arrange with the shipping company to send it down for you at a fee
Re: How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods by flourishing(m): 12:01am On Oct 22, 2014
denzelpraiz:

yes sir i use alibaba and aliexpress and others ild send you an email is your email just mail no yahoo or gmail?

Yes sir confirmigwe@mail.com thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Is CAC No Normally Located? / Fire Outbreak In Ochanja Market, Anambra / Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.