Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia (75316 Views)

Boko Haram Ceasefire, Chibok Girls' Release And Other Stories / BREAKING! Boko Haram Negotiates Ceasefire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia / Exclusive: Boko Haram Negotiatin Cease-fire, Abducted Girls' Release Wit Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Iceking1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
bestman09:
Story story

Storeee
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by MaleoPearls(m): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
abworld6deep:
I SMELL LIES
You just took the words out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by OboloMAN: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Somebody wrote ::: and i concur ::

southerners arm yourselves now. however the
‘fulani herdsmen’ are getting weapons, do the
same. Nigeria does not have a military but a
terror organisation that appeared very
effective in ravaging Odi, Ogoni and parts of
the Niger Delta but seems impotent against
boko haram that many of them are running
away. we never heard about soldiers running
away when they were mowing down pregnant
women in Ogoniland. we southerners are
complicit in what we have suffered and
continue to suffer in the hands of these
supporters of APC and their yoruba subjects. without
the gluttony and greed of certain yoruba and
a handful of igbo and southern supporters, i
don’t see how that war crimi nal buhari
having the effrontery to pick a nomination
form.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by UnknownT: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
On whose account will the girls be ferried to Saudi Arabia? Boko Haram or FG?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by ola20ng(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
just waiting for the end of this drama.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by MadCow1: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
After 6 months in captivity.....

Those Girls lives can never be normal again..
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
The key word there is 'saudi arabia'.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by lordnammy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Let them negotiate for the girls first
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by MadCow1: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
UnknownT:
On whose account will the girls be ferried to Saudi Arabia? Boko Haram or FG?

The Girls are not being flown to Saudi Arabia... The negotiations are what is going on in Saudi Arabia..
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by KingTom(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Rikidony:
ELECTION THINGS. BOKO HARAM NOW NEGOTIATING FOR CEASE FIRE AND THE RELEASE OF THE GIRLS AND GEJ CLAIMING VICTORY FOR ENDING THE INSURGENCY AND DEALING A BIG BLOW TO THE JANJA.WEEDS AIMING TO USE CHIBOK AND SECURITY ISSUE AS AND ELECTIONIARING CAMPAIGN.

GEJTILL2019 cool cool
You just used your own mouth to finish GEJ! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by fhranchez(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY AFRAID OF LOOSING ELECTION ARE NOW TRING TO PUT THINGS TOGETHER BECOUSE THEY GOT AN INFO THAT THE ELECTION WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED IN THE SOUTHEAST.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by bobaustin(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
Story for d gods. Nr b 2day we dy hr dz kain story. Et av teyed!
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by durogba(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
If I vote uncle J next year ehn.....

Make I sheeeet nail.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by UnknownT: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
MadCow1:

The Girls are not being flown to Saudi Arabia... The negotiations are what is going on in Saudi Arabia..
ok! Thanks for the clarification. If to say na for Saudi dem wan release dem, i no mind make dem kidnap me join oh! Once na for Saudi dem go release us grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Rikidony(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
KingTom:

You just used your own mouth to finish GEJ! undecided
REALLY
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by realpaulmatthew: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
akumada1:
Negotiating with terrorists is not welcome in western countries and it should not be welcome here.

Guy ds na naija no b western country, na typical african country. So welcome to african settings... grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by KingTom(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
Rikidony:

REALLY
Really!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by natureblack(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Saudi-Arabia of all places

The apple certainly doesn't fall far from the tree I guess undecided

He who lives by the sword must die by the gun angry
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Nickijoy(f): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Innocent girls caught in between religion and politics..
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by boujaye: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
MaleoPearls:
You just took the words out of my mouth
... and dropped it into her mouth!
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by patrickmuf(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
Rikidony:
ELECTION THINGS. BOKO HARAM NOW NEGOTIATING FOR CEASE FIRE AND THE RELEASE OF THE GIRLS AND GEJ CLAIMING VICTORY FOR ENDING THE INSURGENCY AND DEALING A BIG BLOW TO THE JANJA.WEEDS AIMING TO USE CHIBOK AND SECURITY ISSUE AS AND ELECTIONIARING CAMPAIGN.

GEJTILL2019 cool cool
Big blow, really? It only points one thing out crystal clear...The whole menace was managed carefully to be used as a political tool...
Now if Buhari is the sponsor of BH as most of you clowns here insinuate, shouldn't this period leading up to the general elections be ladened with a scourge in the activities of this terrorist?
One thing is certain, since the Australian negotiator did the unthinkable (naming the supposed sponsors of BH) things have improved dramatically...Suddenly BH has a face? Thought the Commander in Chief once said it's a "faceless group"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by KingTom(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
OboloMAN:
Somebody wrote ::: and i concur ::

southerners arm yourselves now. however the
‘fulani herdsmen’ are getting weapons, do the
same. Nigeria does not have a military but a
terror organisation that appeared very
effective in ravaging Odi, Ogoni and parts of
the Niger Delta but seems impotent against
boko haram that many of them are running
away. we never heard about soldiers running
away when they were mowing down pregnant
women in Ogoniland. we southerners are
complicit in what we have suffered and
continue to suffer in the hands of these
supporters of APC and their yoruba subjects. without
the gluttony and greed of certain yoruba and
a handful of igbo and southern supporters, i
don’t see how that war crimi nal buhari
having the effrontery to pick a nomination
form.
Just listen to yourself! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by patrickmuf(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
roxell120:
apc/buhari will only release those girls only when they clinch the presidency.if not this administration knows no peace and it seems they are achieving their aim by painting dis govt black from every angle.
Put your brain to good use

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by ONYEBALL: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
I wanted to comment but amadioha has warned me seriously not to comment.*wraps a big jumbo of marijuana*wey my lighter sef.8-)

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
Foolish con3, headless ruler, stewpid ppl... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by KingTom(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
We owe our thanks to Alicia keys and Oby Ezekwesili. Thank those amazons for keeping the fire burning

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Rolandonyi: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
I been think say them dey form Van Dam or ISIS. Moneyu no dey flow again. Jona open enquiry.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
Rikidony:

GEJTILL2019 cool cool
M.u.m.u

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by M4gunners: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
akumada1:
Negotiating with terrorists is not welcome in western countries and it should not be welcome here.
Who told you is not welcome in western countries?Go and ask France if it's welcomed or not!Anyway I'm not in support of this.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by igbsam(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Did I hear them say the girls are in good condition ? Yea right.....the last girl dat escaped from their camp came back in good condition abi. Liars and devils. You all will rot in the deep part of hell for this inhuman activities upon innocent lives.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by JEITO: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Good move! we have to start somewhere and hopefully, get to where we should be.

Like UAC, GEJ doing good since that year....
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by joseph1832(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Propaganda! How many times have we heard different rumour about Boko Haram cease fire.

Later the presidency with his media team along with the PDP will start accusing the APC is spreading propaganda.

Note: If Shekau is not attending that talk, its nothing but a ruse.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari In Japan: IPOB Members Fly Into Japan To Protest (More Photos) / Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) / Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.