Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia (75344 Views)

Boko Haram Ceasefire, Chibok Girls' Release And Other Stories / BREAKING! Boko Haram Negotiates Ceasefire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia / Exclusive: Boko Haram Negotiatin Cease-fire, Abducted Girls' Release Wit Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Tonylyte(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
pontirock:
I Am Beginning To Think This Boko Thing Is Pdp Cos Why Is It This Time That They Negotiating Ceasefire When The Election Is Near, When They Have Killed More People In Our Stronghold................BOKO HARAM=PDP
U re thinking right? Your thought can still be wrong.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by jpphilips(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
akumada1:
Negotiating with terrorists is not welcome in western countries and it should not be welcome here.

People who dont negotiate have a bargaining chip, what do you have? America tells you "they do not negotiate with terrorists", because a special forces team has already infiltrated the enemy camp.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by texazzpete(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
onatisi:
I have said it so many times that the issue of boko haram is closely linked to pdp presidential ticket. The plan was to cause so much chaos and destruction to make people shout and revolt against a gej nomination and to make the pdp convention primaries a hard one for gej to cross,but unfortunately gej secured the ticket without even going for the primaries. Now the politicians sponsoring boko haram knows the game is up and that they must join the wagon or get left behind ,the ceasefire been negotiated is for the group generals and foot soldiers .the real sponsors of this terror group are now busy campaigning nationwide for their political parties .the insurgency was just to make gej reelection impossible but as for now gej has the last laugh

Of course conspiracy theorists can also speculate that Boko Haram is linked to an attempt to discredit the APC cheesy

That, of course, would be a theory as brainless as yours. It's been obvious for years that GEJ would seek re-election and win the primaries. Can you mention one person that had a chance of wresting control from GEJ in the past one year?

Rubbish. I thought you m0r0ns that were so desperate to pin Boko Haram on political opponents had all been cured of this insanity. Apparently I was wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by jpphilips(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Crixina:
u really think we don't have what it takes?

Continue deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by z07ion: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thank GOD, the ceasefire has finally come through.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Btruth: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
akumada1:
Negotiating with terrorists is not welcome in western countries and it should not be welcome here.
....and what now happen to this innocent kids? Do our government continue trading their political ambitions with innocent girls life?...and come to think of it, all of them have their kids well secured in the western world. What happen if one the so girls happen to your daughter? Let's not think about western world not negotiating with terrorism, let's think about the future of those girls involve, though their lives is traumatized already.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Freshpage(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
akumada1:
. Where are ur so called Westerners as innocent girls are lanquishing and suffering. If negotiation is the best solution for the release of these innocent and harmless girls, den so be it.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by onatisi(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
caesaraba:

Lord have mercy on the future of this country!
the issue of boko haram will die a natural death just like that of sharia law. Once the presidential elections is over , believe me the issue of boko haram will fizzle out. Because by then ,the politicians behind it will know they have just 4 years to prepare for the presidency and they will be busy jostling and working towards succeeding gej.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Rikidony(m): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
hollypagan:
your fada
FU..CK YOU
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
Breaking news

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by PStacks(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Boko you too much.

Me sef go form my own militant group come ask for negotiation with govt.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by caesaraba(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
onatisi:
the issue of boko haram will die a natural death just like that of sharia law. Once the presidential elections is over , believe me the issue of boko haram will fizzle out. Because by then ,the politicians behind it will know they have just 4 years to prepare for the presidency and they will be busy jostling and working towards succeeding gej.

Wow! Heeee en?! Tell me something! So the Northerners called together a great conference and setup a group to kill thousands and destroy ONLY the north and northerners JUST to make the lord god GEJ look bad? Infact these northerners are so powerful I wonder why they haven't marched on Abuja to attempt seize power by force since they also have many Generals in the armed forces. Unacceptable! They must pay. Life ends in 2019!

My God! We need brain supplements in this country. Forget Ebola!
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Azicoly: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2014

Hmmm... I want you guys to check this naija social network to find friends nearby and people that matters in career opportunities >>> http://mgixt.com

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by greall1: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
I don't trust nija govt.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by sarutobie(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
caesaraba:

Wow! Heeee en?! Tell me something! So the Northerners called together a great conference and setup a group to kill thousands and destroy ONLY the north and northerners JUST to make the lord god GEJ look bad? Infact these northerners are so powerful I wonder why they haven't marched on Abuja to attempt seize power by force since they also have many Generals in the armed forces. Unacceptable! They must pay. Life ends in 2019!

My God! We need brain supplements in this country. Forget Ebola!
dont pretend you were born yesterday..how about you explain the countless massacres up north since 1953 to the present decade which the government of those days called "riots"?...how about you explain what is happening in Iraq where men, women and children are threatened to convert or face extermination? you mean you haven't seen iraqis seeking refuge on mountain tops, trying to save their hides..this is an ideology from Nigeria to the middle east. .and now even Europeans are keying in to it..make una dey bury head inside ground like ostriches.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Okudiover(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
akumada1:

grin grin grin grin But it was in an middle eastern country (saudi arabia) that the negotiations are taking place not any western country besides 'Boko haram' means 'no to western education'.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Kennyfancy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
I guest the negotiation is been done inside mecca, because that the dueling place of terrorist
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by caesaraba(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
sarutobie:

dont pretend you were born yesterday..how about you explain the countless massacres up north since 1953 to the present decade which the government of those days called "riots"?...how about you explain what is happening in Iraq where men, women and children are threatened to convert or face extermination? you mean you haven't seen iraqis seeking refuge on mountain tops, trying to save their hides..this is an ideology from Nigeria to the middle east. .and now even Europeans are keying in to it..make una dey bury head inside ground like ostriches.

Iraq, Europe, Northern politicians, GEJ, 2015, 1953, Chibok Girls, Riots, Boko Haram, Mountain tops. Ahaaaaa. Say no more mister! its all clear to me now. Apologies.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by onatisi(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
sarutobie:

kindly ignore that boy . There is no point answering or replying his posts .he is simply seeking attention .
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by sirjohnson(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Henrick007:
where?

Inside there
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Jokay07(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
nass:
Islamist militant group Boko Haram is in talks with the federal government to release
more than 200 girls abducted six months ago and negotiate a cease-fire to a deadly
insurgency that has claimed thousands of lives.
An adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan and a man calling himself the secretary-
general of Boko Haram told VOA Thursday that discussions are under way in Saudi
Arabia, aided by high level officials from Chad and Cameroon.
Boko Haram’s Danladi Ahmadu, who is in Saudi Arabia, said the girls are “in good
condition and unharmed.”
Ahmadu would not elaborate on the conditions under which the girls would be freed.
Riyadh is not involved in the negotiations.
On April 14, dozens of Boko Haram fighters stormed a secondary school in the remote
northeastern village of Chibok, kidnapping around 270 girls. Fifty-seven managed to
escape.
Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau later threatened to sell the remainder as slave
brides, vowing they would not be released until militant prisoners were freed from
jail.
President Goodluck Jonathan has been criticized at home and abroad for his slow
response to the kidnapping and for the inability of Nigerian troops to quell the
violence by the militants, seen as the biggest security threat to Africa’s top economy
and leading energy producer.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-negotiating-cease-fire-release-of-abducted-girls/
Honestly I'm totally in the dark about this news. I'm begging, since the abducted gurls were released in s.arabia, can someone please tell me how they were transported out of Nigeria, through air/plane, water/sea or land/cars or train. Can someone pleas tell me, without the consent the of the security people or the........
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
Henrick007:
where?

Inside there
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by huptin(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bigzig:
After they will say islam is not associated with Boko Haram Terrorism. if i may ask, why did they choose to fly those girls to Saudi Arabia which is known to be an islamic state...THUNDER STRIKE UNA WELL

I am not sure they flew the girls to Saudi Arabia, the negotiation took place there.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by clerkent(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
Rikidony:
ELECTION THINGS. BOKO HARAM NOW NEGOTIATING FOR CEASE FIRE AND THE RELEASE OF THE GIRLS AND GEJ CLAIMING VICTORY FOR ENDING THE INSURGENCY AND DEALING A BIG BLOW TO THE JANJA.WEEDS AIMING TO USE CHIBOK AND SECURITY ISSUE AS AND ELECTIONIARING CAMPAIGN.

GEJTILL2019 cool cool
hahahahahahohohohohahahahohollooolllz.they never s33 anything.Gejtill naija becomez republic of carlifonia.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Melinde: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
akumada1:
Were you without light when USA traded five terrorists for one soldier?
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Seawhy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thanks to the government of Nigeria for making this move.

What gives me joy is that the girls are ok and in good health

However, this is a key learning to all, particularly doubting Thomases in our mist.

Everybody now believed that 219 girls were kidnapped after 6 months of abduction.

Welldone Nigeria, while we wait to recieve the girls
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Mayour11(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ahmeduana:

kU IYA!

ÌWÒ KÚ ÒSÌ
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by blocker: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Okudiover:

grin grin grin grin But it was in an middle eastern country (saudi arabia) that the negotiations are taking place not any western country besides 'Boko haram' means 'no to western education'.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Why must you bare your teeth even in a serious matter like what is being discussed.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by pimplucious: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
akumada1:

Nigeria don't have the means, capacity, intel etc as the western world. We don't really have much choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) / EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.