Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia (75334 Views)

Boko Haram Ceasefire, Chibok Girls' Release And Other Stories / BREAKING! Boko Haram Negotiates Ceasefire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia / Exclusive: Boko Haram Negotiatin Cease-fire, Abducted Girls' Release Wit Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by lumeneng22: 2:02am On Oct 18, 2014
The kidnapping of the chibok girls is a big scam against gej and the PDP government. All the sojas involved in this scam when there was a curfew in the entire me should be brought to book.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by mikron(m): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2014
snowprince07:
Ok lemme call one of d chibok parent and confirm whether Julie don come home embarassed
the report said still negotiating they did not say d girls have been released.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Funjosh(m): 6:26am On Oct 18, 2014
If i may asked Are we western a country
akumada1:
Negotiating with terrorists is not welcome in western countries and it should not be welcome here.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Habidab: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2014
Boko girl to be release on Monday
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by sholaybest44(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2014
God will intervene and fight our battle
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by mondob2k(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2014
Crixina:
u really think we don't have what it takes?

In as much as we can't defeat the terrorists, I hold that we don't have what it takes.. U may want to blame saboteurs but then if u can't overcome sabotage, u still don't have what it takes...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by olajide8(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2014
When I said the government had been fuelling extremism for years - you would ask how and why? Stop sending people on holy pilgrimage, with nigeria's money- let them use their money and when they come back they should all be questioned, on their belief's - Scrap the pilgrims board NOW! both christian and muslim pilgrims board O! immediately - governors should stop!!!! funding pilgrimages to save our country - this is the second time I would say this - initially when these thwarts started I said govt., should stop funding pilgrimages- people ignored me* get back our girls and please wipe them off the surface of this earth - they would still try it again "prevention -killing them, is better then cure integrating them into the society-

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by marvelousabah(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2014
"Akumada".U disapoint me with dis ur comment,shows d level of brain wash u hav gone through in th hand of d west and who told u d west dnt collabo wit terrorist?
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
akumada1:
Negotiating with terrorists is not welcome in western countries and it should not be welcome here.

I can't believe you believe that. The US is a fan of disguised obscure operations, but it and some of the other Western countries have been known to deal overtly.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by donodion(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
olajide8:
When I said the government had been fuelling extremism for years - you would ask how and why? Stop sending people on holy pilgrimage, with nigeria's money- let them use their money and when they come back they should all be questioned, on their belief's - Scrap the pilgrims board NOW! both christian and muslim pilgrims board O! immediately - governors should stop!!!! funding pilgrimages to save our country - this is the second time I would say this - initially when these thwarts started I said govt., should stop funding pilgrimages- people ignored me* get back our girls and please wipe them off the surface of this earth - they would still try it again "prevention -killing them, is better then cure integrating them into the society-

And I concur....see that GEJ and BUHARI e-soldiers....stop the pilgrim board nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by klens(m): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
You can now get original Class 10 128GB Memory Card for only #4500 only, and 64GB @ #3500, 32GB @ #3000 with card reader as gift.u can also import anything.Visi
it https://www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad ,O8IO8I3I92O.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2014
olajide8:
I absolutely agree with you that government, at all levels, should disengage from the pilgrimage business. It goes against the constitutional declaration of Nigeria as a secular state.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by drstone1: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2014
Rikidony:
ELECTION THINGS. BOKO HARAM NOW NEGOTIATING FOR CEASE FIRE AND THE RELEASE OF THE GIRLS AND GEJ CLAIMING VICTORY FOR ENDING THE INSURGENCY AND DEALING A BIG BLOW TO THE JANJA.WEEDS AIMING TO USE CHIBOK AND SECURITY ISSUE AS AND ELECTIONIARING CAMPAIGN.

GEJTILL2019 cool cool

BUt WHY iN SAUDI ARaBIA?.......turns out easy to fit the puzzle. This was were both the political sudanese trained elites n the salafist Sunni wahabbi mercenaries came together n swore to. Desta bilize n Seize portions of Nigeria for their cause.
SMArt thinking peeps should not loose their guards over dis ceasefire just b e cause election is near! Take neccessary steps to defend ur fatherland. Why. I SEe a Situation where BUHARi LOOses n calls his FANaTical supporters to defend their votes while he cries,'RIG n ROAST;RIGGing MALPractices have occurred'. Can a leopard realy change his skinplease ensure adequte steps to gurantee ur safety so yu don't look like monkey or baboon at such a time.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by drstone1: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2014
olajide8:

This is sensible to educated minds here but not so among northern muslim cultures. It is a very big score that yu are a friends of the gullible masses and a true muslim.
On the second point BOKo haram at Present is seriously degraded. Ceasefire or not, the security agencies should aim for the Jugular. It is a matter of time before these blood suckers will reveal their true colour again using trumped accusations like the government has reneged on Early agreement.
God forbid that Buhari contest!! But shd he contest and lOooSE again----yu can complete the rest!!! Beheadings,blood,blood,RIVERS of BLOOD,kidnappings,pillaging of towns will be attempted on a larger scale by a regrouped,reinvigorated and reinforced insurgents.
The big question which remains to be seeen is "CAN a LEOPARD really CHANGE Its SpOtS"?? To be forewarned is to be FOREARMEd!
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by internetpo(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
menice69:
haven't u been watching tv
what i mean is dt guy claiming to be boko haram is not. Real boko will never negotiate. They are blood thirsty demons. Kill them all.
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by 3plems: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
angryNonsense
Re: Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia by 2dmax(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
konos:

Are u sure u are sanesane Or did u drop from mass grin enokwa biko no

Gd day konos
pls I need to verify something from you asap. my nos is 08020824716. its a bout Youwin. hope you'd oblige . many thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari In Japan: IPOB Members Fly Into Japan To Protest (More Photos) / Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal / EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.