Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Hilarious Disadvantages Of Human Hair - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Disadvantages Of Human Hair (2403 Views)

Real Or Not!!!photo Of Human-like Faced Cat / Top 10 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Beautiful Woman!! / 14 Principles Of Human Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Disadvantages Of Human Hair by julisa2020(f): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2014
This is the first time i'm creating a post on nairaland...so please...no harsh comments...if its not funny just tell me in a nice way...

One day,akpos was at home and his girlfriend called..
Girlfriend: sweetheart can i ask for something..

Akpos; why not...my love you can ask for anything..and it would be done..

Girlfriend: ok....can you buy me a brazillian or perovian weavon??..
(Akpos who dosnt have any idea about brazillian or perovian weavons said)

Akpos;sweetheart dont worry,infact i would buy you a dozen brazillian and perovian weavon..

Girlfriend: omg..are you serious...i love you so...much...thank you..

Akpos; no problem..i love you too..

Next day akpos went to a store where they sell weavons and told the shop attendant to give him 3brazillian and 3perovian weavons...when they did,he asked how much for everything and they said "1.5m naira sir"...hearing this akpos was seriously shocked and he said"sho...nor be the full store i wan buy o...na just these once.."and they told him that was how it was sold....akpos quietly walked out of the shop...on his way home,he was really confused on what to tell his girlfriend because he already promised her...

.mainwhile some little pevorian children who were begging along the roadside came to him saying.."broda gimme #20..broda gimme #20..."...akpos looked at them and got an idea...he took them to a corner, shaved their hairs and gave them #300 each..
They thanked him and ran along...akpos made the hairs into weavon forms and went home to give his girlfriend...she thanked him so much and went to the salon to fix it...
On that same day...there was a show they were going for in the evening...they both got there..and at the middle of the show,the spirit from the weavon entered inside her and she started saying"broda gimme #20..broda gimme #20.." grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Disadvantages Of Human Hair by ufss: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2014
Seriously this is just embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Disadvantages Of Human Hair by julisa2020(f): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2014
ufss:

huh?? how
Re: Hilarious Disadvantages Of Human Hair by ufss: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2014
julisa2020:

huh?? how
it ain't funny at all

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Disadvantages Of Human Hair by skillzbae(f): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2014
ufss:
Lwtmb @ ur reply. Seriously, ur reply is jux wicked. @Op, chaii...... I dnt knw wat to say
Re: Hilarious Disadvantages Of Human Hair by godofwar666(m): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
julisa2020:
This is the first time i'm creating a post on nairaland...so please...no harsh comments...if its not funny just tell me in a nice way...

Akpos;sweetheart dont worry,infact i would buy you a dozen brazillian and perovian weavon..

Next day akpos went to a store where they sell weavons and told the shop attendant to give him 3brazillian and 3perovian weavons...when they did,he asked how much for everything and they said "1.5m naira sir"...hearing this akpos was seriously shocked and he said"sho...nor be the full store i wan buy o...na just these once.."and they told him that was how it was sold....akpos quietly walked out of the shop...on his way home,he was really confused on what to tell his girlfriend because he already promised her...

.mainwhile some little pevorian children who were begging along the roadside came to him saying.."broda gimme #20..broda gimme #20..."...akpos looked at them and got an idea...he took them to a corner, shaved their hairs and gave them #300 each..
They thanked him and ran along...akpos made the hairs into weavon forms and went home to give his girlfriend...she thanked him so much and went to the salon to fix it...
On that same day...there was a show they were going for in the evening...they both got there..and at the middle of the show,the spirit from the weavon entered inside her and she started saying"broda gimme #20..broda gimme #20.." grin grin grin
lol its okey, appluading good write up
Re: Hilarious Disadvantages Of Human Hair by youngice(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
ufss:
wickedness shocked shocked grin grin grin ROTFL

julisa2020:
Op your joke was so bad I laughed out of pity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Disadvantages Of Human Hair by Nmeri17: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
ufss:

grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Disadvantages Of Human Hair by Dammytrager(m): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2014
Not funny
Not boring
Lame
Re: Hilarious Disadvantages Of Human Hair by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lol d joke dry sotey i come start to dey laff......
Re: Hilarious Disadvantages Of Human Hair by emmanem(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
I like it,especially d part where he said sho no be d full store l wan buy o... grin
Re: Hilarious Disadvantages Of Human Hair by kenir(m): 11:30pm On May 24, 2015
lmao....not to d joke sha, just laughing at who posted this thinking we'd find it funny

(1) (Reply)

Pls Join Me To LOL. Funny Val Pictures / Funny Job Application Letter / You Will Never Understand These Pictures The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.