Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Want To Be Like Alaafin Of Oyo, When I Grow Up- Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Be Like Alaafin Of Oyo, When I Grow Up- Olamide (686 Views)

Another Breadseller Tries To Be Like Olajumoke (Pic) / Ooni Of Ife, Alaafin Of Oyo At Toolz & Tunde's Wedding / Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Like Alaafin Of Oyo, When I Grow Up- Olamide by Soft10(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
http://proudlywapaz.tk/forum2_theme_110715852.xhtml?tema=153

Talk about a traditional ruler that has been making headlines forhis lavish lifestyle and his choice of wives everywhere he goes, then you’re definitely talking about the Alaafin of Oyo.
While many youths might not fancy having more than one wives, Olamide has come out to say he wants to be like the Alaafin while he shared the photo above of the traditional ruler via his instagram page.
Well… Olamide is at the top of his game and we know he has choice women around him, marrying more than one doesn’t seem like it would be a problem for the indigenous rapper.

(1) (Reply)

Prominent Preacher Myles Munroe Killed In Small Plane Crash In Bahamas / Meet The Top 10 Curvy Nigerian Female Celebrities That Ruled In 2014 / Jay Z’s Nephew Claims Beyonce Instructed Jay To Disown His Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.