Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

“wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts (62280 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) / Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him / Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' (2) (3) (4)

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Superstar007(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
This dude got some issues due to pride. Just of recent, an upcoming female artiste complained that she featured him on her song and paid 1.5m and didn't even get an acknowledgement in form of a tweet or anything from him.
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
I feel embarrassed for him in this interview...
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Afrok(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ehn don tey since I don dey hear and read about Wizkid personal stuffs with other artists and yet it has not reduced the price of food stuffs in the market, ewo lo kan mi gan? None of dem dey feed me and na me dey help mata sef coz my #150 for their albums na something wink.

They should just stay one side and stop disturbing me, I don't wanna miss this "fufu" lady when she's passing undecided.
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Chuks16(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
hahahaha, a child that dances surugede music doesn't know that surugede is the dance of the spirit.

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Pavore9: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nonybb:
when two Ofe Mmanu fights it is the soup(our music) that suffers
You are wrong....Samklef is from lmo state!
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by redcliff: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
In life you don't force yourself into other people's life.... undecided

If they don't want to accept you,,too bad but you have to move on

Someone who appreciates you will definitely accept you.

Samklef should forget about this and move on angry

Btw op,,i'm still looking for the part where smoking of weed connects with your story up there undecided

If you understand that samklef was instrumental to wizkids success you would know why he tried hard to still keep the friendship..apparently when a man starts making lots of enemies in his field, it signifies the beginning of his downfall.. wizkids career is equally dying graudally.
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nonybb:

Ode
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by MNDY(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
OP, where is the weed element in your post? However, I recently saw two pictures of Wizkid on an ugly dreadlock style that doesn't fit him at all on a site.
With Bandana handkerchief tied on his head, he was puffing out thick smoke in one of the pictures! Smokes of weed apparently!
Samklef, you are a killer producer (your works that I've heard so far can attest to that)! Pure raw skills exhibition albeit we still have so many other ill producers too e.g. the new dude on the loose - J.Pizzle! J.Pizzle is one sick flawless dancehall beat-maker - References: "TerryG" by TerryG (for the record, I can kill for this particular song). Others: "Shake Body" & "Wa Je Banana" etc! Sick instrumentals!
Samklef, how about towing the line of Jimmy Jatt, although you are not DJ for that. Just sponsor an album's production with top-notch artistes on it. Producers too have songs without their voices on them e.g. LERIQ ft. Dammy Krane, Burna Boy, Mojid, Ozone in "Comment Tu Tapelle" etc.
Why not pick that strategy for your album productions since you are striving to boost your career? The rendition of "Mo L'Owo Noni" hooks by you and the song itself remains an eternal classic and another song you did "Ota Won Ri Mi She" is quite cool too.
Other of your sung works don't appeal hence there is room for improvement on your singing and voice, especially your voice which is by default what 9ice's voice has adversely turned to, pushing him into politics!
On the whole, I will advise that you adopt the aforementioned "album sponsorship" thingy with your voice on the intro & outro etc as done by Jimmy Jatt!
Fame no be small thing! Haters everywhere and security issues! They get frustrated by these things and start doing songs about enemies, haters, etc.
Amidst the luxuries, celebrities lead a recluse life and have f*cked up feelings all due to the fame! But drugs is not, has never been, and will not be the way out!

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by hayzed2: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
At all at all ,na hin bad pass.... Atleast blasting wizkid don earn samklef more fame...
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
WIZKID IS VERY WISE.
Just know that.

Samkef should move on with his life too.
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by nickz(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
the trolls on this thread thogringringringringrin
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by olaboy001(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
denedene:
wizkid was right tho. the song was wack but he would v just put is voice in it. at least I've heard some stupid songs with his voice in it... even his new song "in my bed" is b next to d definition of wack.
You're very wrong just like Wizkid, because I heard everything/verse on that song and it was better than TAKE BANANA of Dprince
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Emeca: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nonybb:

samklef is igbo. He is from enugu state
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by luckyomas: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
klef where the weed story. ?
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
I feel sorry for him, that been said i think this dude lacks what we call self dignity!!!!! Never let your hunger for success strip you of your self pride and dignity....Whiskey...i mean wiz kid or wareva is human like you!!!!
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
I dey come, I dey toilet....
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nonybb:

See your life? Isn't samklef ibo? Oloshi jati jati!!!!

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Dewze(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
slimzypink:
I almost cried after reading d guyz interview.. we have got blood flowing in our body comon...its obvious sam is an emotional guy. tho he sounded childish in the interview but we ve all got that childishness in moments like this...truth is EXPECTATIONS IS THE ROOT OF ALL HEARTACHE... so dont expect much from people even those u licked their sour so dey cud get healed cos dis life I got to understand u re good as ur last action.. d moment dey dnt need ya again some we forget u..so sam if u reading dis expect less and move on!!!

listen to d interview dan reading u wud understand how hurt dis guy felt mehn
you seem like a very down to earth and understanding person. I like you already.

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Mckandre(m): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nonybb:
no, I think samklef is from bauchi...
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Missmossy(f): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Eeyah,Samklef must have been hurt. Wizkid's songs aint any better,even the title of one'Joy' sounds indescribable. You'd get there someday with or without his help.

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by abbey621(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
This guy is what I call a bafoon! At one point in time he was regarded as one of the best music producer in Nigeria and now he has sunk into a well of self pity. Na only Wiz Kid dey market? How about looking for some fresh local talents. Obviously he was not meant to be a musician rather he should just focus on producing young talents and organizing amazing beats. Plenty of Wiz Kid dey 9ja, no need for all the nonsense wey Samklef dey yarn!
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by xtervaganza(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nonybb:
oloriburuku eda Kan ni e
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Mckandre(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
MNDY:
OP, where is the weed element in your post? However, I recently saw two pictures of Wizkid on an ugly dreadlock style that doesn't fit him at all on a site.
With Bandana handkerchief tied on his head, he was puffing out thick smoke in one of the pictures! Smokes of weed apparently!
Samklef, you are a killer producer (your works that I've heard so far can attest to that)! Pure raw skills exhibition albeit we still have so many other ill producers too e.g. the new dude on the loose - J.Pizzle! J.Pizzle is one sick flawless dancehall beat-maker - References: "TerryG" by TerryG (for the record, I can kill for this particular song). Others: "Shake Body" & "Wa Je Banana" etc! Sick instrumentals!
Samklef, how about towing the line of Jimmy Jatt, although you are not DJ for that. Just sponsor an album's production with top-notch artistes on it. Producers too have songs without their voices on them e.g. LERIQ ft. Dammy Krane, Burna Boy, Mojid, Ozone in "Comment Tu Tapelle" etc.
Why not pick that strategy for your album productions since you are striving to boost your career? The rendition of "Mo L'Owo Noni" hooks by you and the song itself remains an eternal classic and another song you did "Ota Won Ri Mi She" is quite cool too.
Other of your sung works don't appeal hence there is room for improvement on your singing and voice, especially your voice which is by default what 9ice's voice has adversely turned to, pushing him into politics!
On the whole, I will advise that you adopt the aforementioned "album sponsorship" thingy with your voice on the intro & outro etc as done by Jimmy Jatt!
Fame no be small thing! Haters everywhere and security issues! They get frustrated by these things and start doing songs about enemies, haters, etc.
Amidst the luxuries, celebrities lead a recluse life and have f*cked up feelings all due to the fame! But drugs is not, has never been, and will not be the way out!
why do I get the feeling u posted this on the wrong place? why not go him house for bauchi or simply write to m on................. i really don't ve a clue........ on what I just said now...
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by nkechi042(f): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
[quote author=TolaniLuv post=27228813][/quote]

as u have stress my fingers like this may Devil continue to stress ur life in Jesus name
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by aguizm(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nigerian musicians bragging about money and how rich they are in their songs while in actual sense they are just managing life.This same guy wey no allow us here word in his molowo noni song then.Hiaa odikwa egwu ooo.
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by tintingz(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
[size=14pt]I am a fan of Samklef beats and songs but all this beefing ish is just to get attention.

Attention seekers.

You guys should not carry their beef for head. grin[/size]
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by abagnalie: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
i wonder who will smoke who.that boy is a yaro

Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds / Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos)