Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

What To Look Out For When Buying A Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What To Look Out For When Buying A Laptop (1105 Views)

7 Important Things You Should Consider Before Buying A Laptop / Major Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop / Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Look Out For When Buying A Laptop by bakandow11: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
plz NL am about to get a laptop, and apart fron the ram and hard disk size, what are d other useful thing i shld check. av see 500gb wit 4g ram
Re: What To Look Out For When Buying A Laptop by manutdadex(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
processor speed, battery life and even screen resolution

1 Like

Re: What To Look Out For When Buying A Laptop by bakandow11: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
manutdadex:
processor speed, battery life and even screen resolution
wat is d recomended speed for a normal laptop and wats intel core DOS and oda stuff
thanks in anticipatn
Re: What To Look Out For When Buying A Laptop by manutdadex(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
bakandow11:

wat is d recomended speed for a normal laptop and wats intel core DOS and oda stuff
thanks in anticipatn
2.5gh shud b fast enuf, d intel core doesnt realy mata..it relates to d speed...wen u av 2.5gh upward u re k wit any of d processor...frm core 2 upward
Re: What To Look Out For When Buying A Laptop by bakandow11: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
manutdadex:
2.5gh shud b fast enuf, d intel core doesnt realy mata..it relates to d speed...wen u av 2.5gh upward u re k wit any of d processor...frm core 2 upward
thanks alot, rili aprc8
Re: What To Look Out For When Buying A Laptop by fizcoo20(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
wich laptop is okay to buy. product . kindly send ur remarks. rugged one and longlasting battery life span.
Re: What To Look Out For When Buying A Laptop by Edygrin(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
I was in your shoes some months back. This article helped a lot => http://www.moneycrashers.com/the-most-essential-specs-to-look-for-in-a-laptop/
Re: What To Look Out For When Buying A Laptop by fizcoo20(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
Edygrin:
I was in your shoes some months back. This article helped a lot => http://www.moneycrashers.com/the-most-essential-specs-to-look-for-in-a-laptop/
tks. appreciate

1 Like

Re: What To Look Out For When Buying A Laptop by pinkcita: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Am not a fan of laptops but these two brands of laptops kept me thinking and it's from world 2nd best laptop though world ist have not come anything close to that...(Apple)
It's a Lenovo thinkpad T440p or Levono thinkpad T540p the difference is screen resolution..
My best hit in this laptop is everything including keyboard backlight enables you to type in the dark without stressing your eyes from the screen light.
Thank me later
Re: What To Look Out For When Buying A Laptop by martineverest(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2014
Speed( cpu,cache and storage drive(ssd)),multitasking(ram and hyperthreading),battery life and screen resolution.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavilion Dv4 For Sale / Sold / My Laptop Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.