Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

The 5man Crew - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 5man Crew (9817 Views)

Motivating Crew / Write Stories,poems,article And Become A NW Blogger...join The Crew Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
This Story is pure fiction, though real names and real life events will be used, sorry for any inconveniences caused.

, ************************************************** * ** *********************************************************
a thriller following the uncovering of the biggest deception in the history of the W. A. Stay sharp

***************************************************************************************************
I hope you guys love it. Borrowed tags from my good friend amenbaby

Tag:Seun
Lenmafon, hayoronke, amenbaby, dopevick,
Abbey2580, nisotzoe, haibeehae, wemmieslim,
Sheanoel, marioking, lordgalore, Ikeano92,
chuks000, monatim, Omololamide, olarafiat,
JigsawKillah, xtremelygifted, godsonchikelue,
Georgry, Kflorencek, Xtarxhyne, Onyi42, ayomi23,
Rounakid, Olusharp, Silkmoth33, harmlessphil,
mariamferanmi, ninja4life, Jennimma,
whisper2esi, unilever, Babe2sure,bookhy,
kingphilip, Chrisx1x, adeniyi00, Skyfornia,
Darus05, Flakkydagirl, Ggee, MuniratAbolanl,
Zeinymira, OVI75, Sirdy48, bayulll01, Anelk50,
missterious, Chibueze90, Diamondamsel,
MosesIgb,
Fantasywrita,
princesssusan
boladex1
Abuklaw
Omortolah
snowprince07
Kingso23
Bertadayz,Timothy3113,BestInDeeWorld,mattiechris,tunb
soulminister
ProfDee26, Hammenat24
Bloomingbud,seunviju,TiffanyJ,moseph,D9ty7
wizkris,Epaul,ProfDee26,babyboom,Inyanga,Grace
Ezeh,olarafiat,Komzzy1
candy
LogoDWhiz
jaymomma
Odward
uchebest2006
Babyjoker, PrinceAdepoju,Suspect33, NeuroBoss,
jaki006, light57,jubileesmith,
Anugod,TheWisestjaki006
PrinceAdepoju
Temmytayo20
Missuniverse,
popeshemoo,flakkydagirl,mayowaosman,balispecial,olara
Ezeh,olarafiat,Komzzy1,Iolite
udison
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Chapter 1

Won't this lecturer come? i heard someone yell from the last row.

Okay lemme explain a bit. My name is Festus, and the date was september 16, 2018, The day our fate was going to be decided at the biotechnological advances research institute Nigeria.

Dude you seem to be in a hurry, am pretty sure when he gets here you won't be able to say anything. "Guy bone talk" morrison replied me.(yeah that was his name) we had being friends since the first year at the research institute, and we happened to be under the same facility which was bio-weaponry. Today was our last and final exam before we graduated and everyone was on the edge of their seats.

20mins later the exam was under way, then i noticed something odd. There were three unmanned aircrafts hovering outside then i knew we were toast, we were about to become victims of a major attack, not like you've seen before.

Nine rockets were launched simultaneously and all seemed to be aimed at the northeastern wing of the institute. All i could think of was that shit was about to get real....

The buzz alarm went out. It sounded like it was worlds end. The institute had just being breached that was an impossibility i thought. We had a rough estimate of 16 anti aircraft missles, something must be wrong within the institute i thought to myself. Morrison grasped me by the cuffs of my hands and said we should go find our friends as we were being ushered out of the exam halls by patrol officers.
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
CHAPTER 2

"All students report to the central holding area, this is not a test do not attempt to leave this facility or head north of the institute....the situation....... Contained.......*radio dies*"

"We need to get to the north wing of the institute" morrison told me. I could understand why. His girlfriend Joy was under Genetic reconstruction- a special program which attempts at modifying DNA of living elements to make them generate faster. This programme has being successful as engineered crops which took months to yield anything useful were now yielding at an extremely faster rate.

"But how do we get there" i asked him as he was the stronger one and i was the guy to get things done with his head only. A call came onto his cellphone as we were being moved to the central facility. It was Joy. There was a tone in her voice that suggested everything wasn't okay. She told us that we were being attacked by terrorist. "how do you know that?" he asked her, she said she was hiding in a containment room and she could hear voices around the labs saying they were looking for some data on research that was going on.

This was strange. The north facility was only used to modify plants and animals so that they grew and reproduced faster, if any part of this facility should be hit, it should be bio weaponry i thought to myself. "stay put we'll come look for you" morrison said just as i finished my thoughts. 'What exactly do you mean by we?" i asked him and all he could say was that something just wasn't right. I knew he must have also figured out my thoughts.

There was no way of leaving as we were in a straight line formation heading to the central holding facility with two soldiers on either side of each student. 2 minutes later we passed "the Glass tube" which was just a fancy name for a hallway made out of see through solar sheets. We came to a halt. As troops in black uniform surrounded the entire institute. Another bomb dropped close to us killing numerous students and soldiers alike. We decided to bolt.

We were in the southern wing, and the institute constituted around 360sqkm of land. Going north wasn't something you do on foot, well today it was.
Re: The 5man Crew by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Okay let's go...
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
CHAPTER 3

Highly specialized tram cars ran the breath and length of the entire institute. They were a more appealing form of transportation as it ran solely on electricity and it was environmental friendly, or so they say.
As we stepped onto the tram cars it asked us for biometric identification. After it identified us, we were a total of 7 that boarded it, something odd happened, it didn't recognize us as students but fugitives and started moving us to the holding units to the west of the institute.
In a bond esque movie theme, then i realized that the terrorist must have breached the power and control systems, thats how they got access to shut down the defense system and stopped calls from leaving the institute. " We're gonna die" a student named ben said and we nodded in accordance to his theory well except morrison, who was bent on finding joy no matter the cost.

"We can short circuit the panels by cutting the cables connecting it to the central terminal" said jen.

We managed to stop the tram midway to the west wing. We alighted from the tram and made our way to our weapons testing laboratory. It had being cleared out and no useful weapons were left. In movies you can take the bad guys with bare hands but this isn't a movie and i'm about to be a victim of a massacre. We got hold of a set of weak plasma guns, but it turned out me and morrison were crazy according to the other guys but ben decided to join our new adventure.

We decided to proceed to the control centre when we encountered a couple of armed guys. We luckily escaped being detected. We accessed the control centre through a hole in the ceiling, and what we saw gave us the fright of a lifetime....

The chief army commander in charge of the institute was part of this entire operation. He was after something, something we didn't know about existed but had actually being creating all in the name of being students.......
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
CHAPTER 4

" insert 25% volume of 7,8-didehydro-4,5-epoxy-17-methyl-morphinan-3,6-diol, 4% tetra chloromethane, 16% secondary amine........." Shouted our head research officer to other lab workers. "Why does that sound so familiar?" morrison asked me, well 2 years back we had under gone a 2 months research programme to discover formula for enhanced muscle repair for wounded soldiers. Me and morrison happened to bring the solution to the table for top of the class grades. Now in front of us the "cleopatra" formula was used to make cyborgs.

Then it hit us, the chief army commander was only using the attack as a cover up to hide his intentions and create an army to his command.
The air around us was getting thin we had to figure a way to climb out of the ceiling without being detected. Ben our somewhat of an electrical expert had the "gas leak" alarm go off which mean't everyone had to evacuate the room as soon as possible. We climbed out of the ceiling as soon as possible. Ben suggested we head to the power grid on the west of the institute and cut off the power. How are we gonna make our way to the north if there is not enough power for the facility? I asked him. "that won't just work" morrison chipped in, "but we need to leave here before they get back". Just a moment i told him and therefore decided to mess with the reaction by adding a few psychedelic compounds. Now psychedelic compounds happen to cause hullacinogenic effects not smart having an army you can't control right, or so i thought anyway.

We made our way to the major storage containment to the west of the institute to get useful tools. We broke into the containment and made away with two shotguns and a lot of supplies and ammunition. As we were leaving the storage something caught my eyes. I couldn't explain it, it was codenamed the "BFG" which translates to a gun that fires an energy beam filled with nano chips that track human heart frequencies and kills them as well. It was literally a shot and 90kills, it was the future. "why don't we grab that?" i told morrison, "why not" he replied and proceeded to give me one of the shotguns, Ben had the other.

We ventured along the hallway towards the west wing and found a lot of students murdered one of them was Jen.

It was an eyesore. The last time i had come to face something like this was during the terrorist attack that hit the nation on the 21st of march 2012.

"GET THEM, AND TAKE THEM OUT" 5 sentry soldiers approached us................
Re: The 5man Crew by Timothy3113(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Omo dis na war.
I beg come update
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
CHAPTER 5

Our minds are our greatest enemies, here i was about to be killed, and all i could think of was the number of times i wronged my mother.
My elder brother was my mothers crown jewel, not only was he her first child but only child in her eyes. My father sees me as a disgrace despite all my efforts, shouldn't i just die? These thoughts ran through my head when death was literally 6feet away from me.

A shot went out, it was ben, he just killed a soldier. Big mistake. I saw the weakness of the human flesh against steel. Hundreds of bullets tore through Ben's abdomen and chest. He hit the floor like a sack of meat at the butchery. I passed out.

The next series of events flashed by me. Morrison had just killed four men, and was dragging me to a safe place, i had wet my trousers. I wasn't born for this. Must i live through this?. We got to a military containment where we got a change of apparel. "i'm not going to send my kids to school" i told morrison. "you need to be alive to have kids" he said. That was our reality at present, we had to face it.

We got a GPS enabled map of the entire institute. We were just beside the Power systems. We were clueless of what to do when we get there but we had to get there.

It was getting dark. I asked morrison how long i had passed out, long enough to get killed. He replied. That was uncomfortable, then he showed me the back of his left palm. It was withering

Morrison was shot with hells venom- a mixture of toxins found in dead cockroaches and dead cacti tissues and xephrynox and polyacrylate, he was going to be a perfect mummified corpse in 2 days max.

The venom was used to torture prisoners knowing when and how they'd die if they didn't speak up. We had to get to the north of the institute to try and make an antidote.

Just one problem.....we can't make it there in time before he loses the ability to move all of his limbs.... What now?
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2014
[b/]CHAPTER 6[b]

Twelve minutes past twelve o clock, we were on the Institute grounds. We marched towards our bio research center on hope of help. Morrison was lagging behind, his right leg was going numb and his body was getting stiffer. I reached out and grabbed him beneath his right shoulder for support, but his stiffening body was of no help.

1:00am
"you must get to joy" Morrison told me . No, you must get to joy, stay strong she needs you i told him.
"You know thats not possible right" he replied.
"anything is possible through christ our lord"i told him. He let out a wry laughter, nobody has believed in christ for years but we needed to keep going.

A jeep drove past us in full speed, then stopped abruptly 100m in front of us. I couldn't drop Morrison to get my shotgun. What was gonna happen should happen.

The Jeep approached us. I was expecting shots to be fired at us but we were in luck today. Three students dropped from the vehicle in front of us, they were armed to the teeth in weapons.

They asked us to get in the truck that they were heading out of the Institute. I pleaded to them to help me get my friend to the research lab. Kunle the agreed and we proceeded north. We arrived around 4am and made it in through a large hole in the wall, the place was a mess. Everywhere was a mess, everything was destroyed i lost hope.

Morrison slumped. He only had his consciousness left. We placed him on a recovery bed to rest and went to sort out any helpful item we could place our hands on.

A noise came from the other room we had to check it out. We left Morrison with tyra to protect him. We broke the door of the room and rushed in, only to find our nightmares in front of us
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hey guys your comments are really appreciated and will be encouraging
Re: The 5man Crew by MachineX(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
festwiz:
Hey guys your comments are really appreciated and will be encouraging
Ride On... This Is Awesome!
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
MachineX:
Ride On... This Is Awesome!
thanks bro, i will update tomorrow. Your comment is highly welcome
Re: The 5man Crew by MachineX(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2014
festwiz:
thanks bro, i will update tomorrow. Your comment is highly welcome
As far as i login, i must comment... I'm already addicted to this story...
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2014
MachineX:
As far as i login, i must comment... I'm already addicted to this story...
Thanks my brother, your comment has fueled me
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
CHAPTER 7

********Never bring knives to a gun fight ***********

Holy Buckinghamshire ferb shouted

Okay, let me back up a bit. We got into the adjacent room on full alert, guns and all. We stopped thinking about leaving the institute. Ever since Morrison stopped moving his limbs and was on the brink of death, i stopped being that bio-weapons research student and became the revenge craving psycho.

20metres away from us was an experiment gone horribly wrong. I lost my courage.********* 8ft tall, three arms, webbed feet, a 4foot tail**×*********

This was the first product of my sabotage,. I couldn't help but feel proud, but that lasted only a second. Our "nightmare" charged at us, we opened fire on the nightmare. It barely reacted to the shots, it was the super soldier whose life i messed up. It took me off gaurd while i was loading my shotgun rounds. It grabbed me with its third arm and flung me across the hallway. Ferb grabbed the "BFG" and shot at the creature. It destroyed it like spliced meat.

We had only a moment of triumph before Tyra screamed from the other room. We rushed into the room. It was covered in Gore.

**********×******************************×************

I cried, Morrison was dead, his heart ripped out, his head shattered his innards ripped out, it was done by our nightmare another one had attacked them. Tyra was trampled upon, she never had a chance at life, i hated myself and swore to tear the heart out the chief army commanders chest and watch him die.

Ferb was devastated, Tyne was furious*he lost his twin sister* i was past insane*i had lost Morrison, i had lost Joy, lost ben and Jen* that was it, i held vengeance for five people i held the pain of more people outside the institute and around the world, i had to end this even if i never new how. It would come to me.

I Was the 5MAN,and Ferb and Tyne were my crew we would vengeance ni matter the cost.

We made a pact to watch each other's back protect one another. We injected Seinfeld bacter into our hearts to enhance us we became cold.. ..

To be continued.. ... .. .. ..... .. .. .
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
CHAPTER 8

**************××************************************** Never let Anger control you********************************

It was around 5am that morning, we barely had sleep nor spoke to one another, every man lost in his thoughts as we were closing in on the northern facilities , my thoughts............

Saturday, March 1st 1997, my day of birth, mother must have been happy holding her second child, father must have felt proud having his second son. It might have a joyous day, I hoped. No one told my parents how I'll leave this world, their smiles would have vanished, my death and birth would be fused on the same day..............

We got into a chute with blood lining the walls, nothing made sense anymore. We encountered a couple of gaurds, Ferb and Tyne told me to hold the position and proceeded to slit the men's throats. We grabbed their CB radios to use for easy communication.

I stuttered to where they where, when i stumbled on the two corpse in front of me. I kicked off the helmet off one. I got a fright

They look like they were dead before we killed them a second time, what was the Chief doing to people in here. I looked up, Tyne and Ferb were gone, but they were in front of me a quarter of a second ago. I closed and opened my eyes, they were in front of me again. I shrugged my shoulders and we continued advancing.

We got to the north facility, i was crawling with sentry soldiers, infrared guns and canons. We couldn't invade them i spoke out loud. Tyne cut me short we pointed to an underground hatch which led to the water pipes and tunnels beneath us.

"shouldn't we be heading south"? Tyne asked, why are we here"? He had a funny British accent that sounded off. He was bred of both worlds.

"we need to get to see what the Chief is planning", i replied. That was a lie, i was hoping to find joy alive and safe.

Ferb nodded in accord with what i said.

What was that? I shouted, we readied our weapons. It brushed past me again. It was getting spooky.
Arrgh, i cried something stung me. It was sharp and painful. It stung me right in my veins. I felt weak, but didn't show it. I told them i would be fine. I lied.

We got to an elevator and got in. It must have being around 6:30am when we got above ground.

More deaths to follow.

2 Likes

Re: The 5man Crew by leatfabiano3681(m): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nice 1 following

1 Like

Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
leatfabiano3681:
Nice 1 following
thanks for following, will update again in the evening, battery ish
Re: The 5man Crew by MachineX(m): 1:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Oga Mi... I'm Enjoying This Action Film... grin
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2014
Thanks o, i go try drop 2 or 3 updates 2day
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
CHAPTER 9

************************* War isn't won by sentiment, it is won by soldiers***********************

I collapsed on the floor, in the hallway leading to the artillery house. I was grabbed by my friends and dragged into the artillery house. My back was killing me, whatever stung me must be venomous. My friends laid me flat on my stomach and pulled my shirt up......

"there ain't nothing here" they both said in there annoying British accent
"i can feel something trying to burst out of my back, i cried back, tyne grabbed a hunting knife and proceeded to cut out the part of my back i was pointing to

Nothing there yet again, i was dying, the radio rang, the chief's voice came on

" hello there children how was your night? Ahh don't tell me, delightful I presume? Tyne sorry for your sister, she was dear to you not me, i guess you'll miss her if you're alive to with this chase you and your friends are on, or and festus where is Morrison i haven't being seeing him around, is he still with his beautiful friend what's her nam... .... .. ... "***i smashed the radio my pain had being suppressed due to anger.

We changed our clothes for protective gear and grabbed a new weapon sweet plasma canons we were not supposed to have these in Nigeria. The first suspect and the only suspect, the government.

We were never students we were a cover for the Government to build weapons. We were looking for something to eat when we came over a heap of corpses.

Something was ominous about them, they were students but were clones of me. I screamed and shook my head and they were normal, i was having visions, not pretty one's.

My scream had just gave us away, no point being discreet anymore, i went first i grabbed the first dude and i broke his jaw with ease, i used his body as a projectile and hurled him with ease towards the second ferb shot a guy to my right, saving my hand from getting sawed off. We were on a killing spree, i grabbed my fifth and pulled his helmet off

It was unexpected....
Re: The 5man Crew by MachineX(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
Na Only 1 U Don Drop Oo?
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
CHAPTER 10

************************a man is not made in a day, it takes a lifetime ********************************

I stared myself in the face, was i really losing my sanity, no this was different, how could we be cloned?

*****FLASHBACK *********

October 29, 2012

" stand in a straight line, i don't wanna hear a word from you, or see you twitch or you would be disqualified. .. " the officer in charge of the screening kept on his ramblings

The dude behind me tapped me, and asked if i knew what was going on i just shrugged my shoulders in defiance.
"excuse me sir" the guy behind me shouted
"how can i help you? The officer asked him.
"we would like to know why we are queuing up, he replied
"who is we? The officer shouted, out of fear the guy tapped me, in my mind i was "this dude just murdered me. The officer beckoned both of us to come and we entered the room for the screening.

The room was full of sophisticated technology i can't explain. The officer handed us to the doctor in charge said we would be first to undergo the screening. The doctor said the machine would collect our tissue and DNA samples for identification and to heal every individual in need of it that was a lie, my name is Morrison the dude introduced himself to me....... the truth about the screening was facing me.... .. .. .... .

Morrison, i asked as i let the soldier i grabbed go, he didn't reply me, he made to get his gun i pushed the nose of my gun against his head and spilled it's content.

We were fucking cloned, Ferb said. If that were true it meant the chief had an arsenal to himself to take over anything he wanted. We were around 3000 students in the Institute, multiply that by a million enhanced versions and you are God.

We killed the last of us or them, we weren't sure what we were doing anymore, but if we ever got out of this mess, none of us will ever be okay again.

We finally got to our destination the north, nothing to do here, we turned around and got to into the hallway. We heard steps behind us and before we could react, we were knocked unconscious

2 Likes

Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
I can't type The third please bear with me
Re: The 5man Crew by MachineX(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
festwiz:
I can't type The third please bear with me
No Wahala... I D Ur Back...

U Myt Be Wondering Why D Comments Are Not Many? Don't Worry Ur Head, Keep Typing... We Go Talk That One Later...
Re: The 5man Crew by almacherish(f): 4:25am On Oct 31, 2014
Nice one festwiz... #following

1 Like

Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2014
almacherish:
Nice one festwiz... #following
thank you very much for following
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2014
Thanks guys, will drop updates tonight
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
CHAPTER 11

***************whenever you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains no matter how improbable must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes*****************

It must have been around evening when i woke up, we were dangling like bats from the ceiling our armor was torn off, we were stripped to our underpants. No shame now is there?

The room was a holding cell,it reeked of urine, blood, pain and death. These were the holding cells in the west of the Institute, our journey had just being shortened, i thought. Ferb jerked from his concoction.
"where are we? Ferb asked me
"in heaven, i suppose " i answered nonchalantly

" looks worse than i thought " tyne answered as he woke up.
" so, what now " i asked

" you'll be given a first class ticket to hell" the Chiefs voice brought us to reality, you kids must think you're some kinda mercenary or heroes but the more you gun down the more fun it is to create a thousand more..... "

You're such a coward i told the chief. He let out an eery laugh and asked the retaining officer to cut us down and transport us to the central facility for us to feed our eyes on his ingenious plan to sell enhanced soldiers to the world powers.

" and how's that going? I asked him
"thanks to you, they are better than you made them to be".
"how do you mean"? I asked him, he grinned
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 6:46am On Nov 01, 2014
CHAPTER 12

*******************the greatest enemy of man, is man***********************

We were loaded onto a military delivery truck on the Institute's grounds. We were bound hands and feet to stop us from moving. The grounds of the Institute were once beautiful, green and full of life. The wind turbines that lined the grounds once white were now a dirty shade of brown all beauty to behold was gone all for wealth and power.

I fell flat on the carriage of the truck, the pain in my back had returned, I had no idea what it was. The soldiers ignored me, Ferb look sorry while tyne knocked a couple of. It was worse this time, i could feel something clawing its way out of my back like my body was a prison. I turned to check what it was i couldn't see anything there. I couldn't bear the pain, I collapsed.

"what happened to this one? A guard at the central facility asked the other soldiers that brought us
"a wimp is what he is" he replied and they all gave out a dry laugh.

We were offloaded at the terminal at the central facility. I took a look around all the soldiers were unmasked and they were regular people, or so i thought, but there armor serials gave it away. My clone i had encountered had my registration number and a serial attached to it.

"1414693476622/clo/0000089"

Many of these guys were at no 54 and higher and they had no idea what they were in. They then led us through a series of tunnels at the" Bayfront exit". Ferb was ahead of me and i noticed he was untieing himself.

What was he planning there was an army of soldiers behind as well as in front of us. Whatever it was i didn't want out. He turned around and kicked me square in the chest. The pain returned but it didn't feel like pain this time, it felt like a blood rush, i began to transform slowly... ..
Re: The 5man Crew by Timothy3113(m): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2014
Am feeling you
Re: The 5man Crew by festwiz(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2014
Timothy3113:
Am feeling you
thank you bro, that was refreshing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Female Edition - "Battle Of Wits" / 50 Shades Of Grey Part 2 / Love Story: Kate And Godwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.